Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Satchels. Every satchel is at least 1k gold. More if its got elixir of the rapid mind. Just sit in queue all day. Make two accounts and sit in queue on both factions. Tanks are best.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Pay $25, profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    get 4 110s and get the order hall dudes to rare with 850 ilvl. do all of the gold quests and by the end of the week you'll have made tens of thousands. happens to me all the time and i don't even notice it.
    I do this. But sadly it barely begins to match the kind of cabbage I was raking in with all my treasure hunter stacked garrison alts. Worse, WoW token costs four times as much as it did in its inception. The gold income is less while the gold price to be subbed is more.

Soloing old raids, Do Gold WQs, Level up your champions cause i usually get gold missions that are 600g+ and the 1500g bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylepoints View Post
    Not to be a jerk, but there is no way in hell you are pulling in 10k a day from 4 barns. 4 barns yields about 500 fur a day. Even if fur was 10g apiece, you wouldn't pull half that. And don't say "savage bloods" they are like 50g apiece and only come from half the work orders. Don't be misleading. Average price for Fur is around 3 to 4g.

For consistent gold, you have to farm legion materials. Whether thats herbing, skinning, mining, fishing, whatever. It is up to you, but they all yield lots of gold.
    Hmm yeah, I misspoke, didn't mean per day meant per transaction, busy morning. As for OP, I sell stacks of x200 between 1800- 2k. Bloods for upwards of 50-60. Depends on your server though
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

I picked herbs for two days last week totaling about 16 hours and got around 150k along with two rank 3 herbs. I still have herbs left over in my bank about 40k more worth.

As im pretty lazy i've been farming old raids for pets, drudge ghoul etc. 30k a pop for doing not a lot

Deleted
    With 7 characters with 850 Champions I am netting minimum 60k a week.

Do the maths: How much time does it take to earn an extra US$20 at your current job.

If it is under a couple of hours - then buying tokens is your optimal bet. One hour's work for 60k gold - about the best value for your time.

If you can afford it - you want to be playing WoW for entertainment, not as a job.

For me - I like many others let millions fall in our laps out of the garrison. We don't bother farming in Legion

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Do the maths: How much time does it take to earn an extra US$20 at your current job.

If it is under a couple of hours - then buying tokens is your optimal bet. One hour's work for 60k gold - about the best value for your time.

If you can afford it - you want to be playing WoW for entertainment, not as a job.

For me - I like many others let millions fall in our laps out of the garrison. We don't bother farming in Legion
    True if all you do is grind which very few (but not all) people find to be work.

In response to the OP question, the best way to make money is always to play the AH, and it is the only way you will ever increase the amount you can earn/hr.

Quote Originally Posted by Stopsight View Post
    In response to the OP question, the best way to make money is always to play the AH,
    Well, I suspect the OP is looking for a guaranteed way to make money, and that isn't from playing the AH.. by definition.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

What do u even need gold for?
    U got sargeras to get whatever u want. Rest u dont buy from AH.
    Unless u farm for the 2 million mount, gold is absolutely worthless in legion.

edit: if u dont have 15 bucks a month to play this game, ur doing somthing wrong in RL.

I'm also on the passive income team with the order hall.
    I have 4 characters at 110 with 5 850 champions each, netting roughly 40k per week.

One question to those of you who are also playing the order hall game:
    I noticed that the rate at which gold missions came in dropped since last week.
    The weeks before there were like 5 per character per week and from last week's reset onwards I sometimes log on my characters and see 1 mission in 2-3 days.
    One thing that happened was that I leveled another alt to 110. Is it possible that there is a dr on mission spawn rate depending on the number of characters at 110?
    Have you guys noticed similar things?

And another question: How do you keep up with order resources on all characters? I have burned through all my bloods on all characters and without playing there is not much I can do to generate order resources, right? Or does the 5th order hall research (the one with the instant completion of a world quest) help with keeping up? I haven't done it yet and can't say whether it is a net profit for order hall resources with the amount for the work order (how much is that anyway?).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    I farmed gold by working an extra hour yesterday, made 115k. Easiest method by far and requires something much more fun than grinding/farming anything in WoW.
    You make 20 EUR/hr? Well, most don't. When I say most, I mean something like 99%.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evenmorepew View Post
    One question to those of you who are also playing the order hall game:
    I noticed that the rate at which gold missions came in dropped since last week.k
    I think they're just random. I had 3 spawning today.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
    Sell flasks.
    It's incredibly costly to get the recipes for flasks. I'm still stuck on the last quest of getting all those potions: Buying the mats/potions on AH costs me like 50k.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

We'll I made great gold on LW and JC. But it all depends on price/realm, ravencrest is EPIC for what I do...I found my niche in WOD, now Im just milking it.

Not gonna reveal to much, but I make 815 items + I have a GG LW recipe collection...Miss like 10 recipes total ever....Anyone who grinded recipes know thats pretty good.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Pulling in at least 10k a day for not really doing anything.
    10k a day is not a lot...

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Small time investment, big rewards.
    More like big time investment, small rewards.

If you want small time investment and big rewards, sell glyphs. Simple as that. Just buy the herbs from the auction house and create glyphs.

I'm at almost 6 million gold now, mostly from selling glyphs, barely any effort.

Couple of days ago I bought all Sallow and Roseate Pigments when they were at 100g and 30g respectively, and then relisted them for 999g and 249g. Made 300k gold from selling them. No effort involved at all, aside from buying shit and relisting it. Maybe 5 minutes of time.

Deleted
    Best way of making tons of gold in ANY SERVER, is class hall gold missions with a big pack of alts.
    i Have 14 class hall campaigns finished, 9 chars have their followers maximised and well equipped, with those 9 chars it is like 15k per day on average, some days i have gotten 30k, yeah it takes time to complete and refine the set-up, but once it is done it is nearly effortless and provides a ton of gold.
    I do agree though that in some servers (populated ones), AH is probably the most profitable thing.

Easy gold that can make a decent profit off, with Alchemy, through the week while just doing your usual WQs and daily heroic / mythic dungeons;

If you get the Blood Hunter shoulder enchant you'll start to get caches of Bloods of Sargeras. Use this to craft Prolonged potions -- they typically sell for 45-60g each, and each craft nets you 10... more so if you have rank 3 and get procs [highest proc I had was x27].

I average about 120 Bloods a week without going out of my way farming for it killing mobs endlessly. Without taking procs into account that's 50-70k per week just selling Prolonged potions.

While you're at it, doing them WQs, it wouldn't hurt to use a Bodyguard equipped with +Gold equipment. Having 75/100g per WQ accumulates nicely, especially if you're after the 10K WQ achievement. Meatball is easily the best Bodyguard, he can execute even Elite WQ bosses [those 60+m HP ones] and kill them instantly when they're at 20%.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-02-06 at 01:34 AM.

for me its : build a new blacksmithing mount every 2-3 days with mats i get from normally playing the game. sell it for nearly 80 k profit (including opportunity cost of blood of sageras). First week was nearly 200 k profit per mount.