Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post

enjoy <3 and fuck youtube for copyrights
    really nice

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    I don't think getting world 2nd is "getting quite low".
    For a guild that claimed they had no competition it is extremely to lose the third raid in a row (and the tier in it's entirety as a result) it's certainly low.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Serenity is expecting a kill today.
    We shall see if the IRL obligations allowed Method to catch up. Beating Method is possibly the only way to ensure Serenity's survival.
    Yea cause you said so... /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Math. Seriously start here: http://www.purplemath.com/. Once you reach about 6th grade, let me know and I can explain all of the concepts that would make it clear why even at 915 most guilds would be incapable of killing those bosses.

Hint: I said the exact same thing based on Helya progression, that it would be an underkilled boss and require nerfs because it's overtuned. My reasoning was EXACTLY the same, and it still remained fairly underkilled even with ~35->54 traits AND significant nerfs. The situation has shifted such that gear upgrades are much weaker by comparison to even that case, so as is fun to do with a room full of people who don't understand literally 6th grade math: there are at least 3 bosses in this instance that will require massive nerfs because they are actually unkillable for most guilds, regardless of their gear.
    true but at this point its almost certain that 7.2 with its additional AP traits will come out 2-3 months before tomb will open making it direct nerf to nighthold.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    it is extremely to lose the third raid in a row
    That's why they are in there right now doing their best so it doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    Yea cause you said so... /sigh
    Check my other posts on the race before you sigh.

Deleted
    Serenity is expecting a kill today.
    We shall see if the IRL obligations allowed Method to catch up. Beating Method is possibly the only way to ensure Serenity's survival.
    I refuse to believe that dedicated and mature players would be so petty to give up so easily.

Even if Serenity's sole purpose of existence is to claim world firsts - which I do not believe as their actual purpose is to enjoy the game at its highest level, which they're doing irrespective of whether they're 1st or 3rd or 5th - the real challenge in life, and in WoW's virtual world, is to get back on your feet after a bad experience and move forward until you reach your next peak. If Serenity, or any other high-level guild, disbands so easily after a few disappointments, then they do not deserve to be called the world's best raiding guild.

The real value of a guild is found at its weakest point, not at its strongest moment.

Deleted
    It is not, no.

That said, what I personally find quite interesting nonetheless is looking back at the Launch of Legion, when the race for EN was upcoming. I remember the Progress race thread back then, and the countless predictions like "Serenity has no competition", "The race is boring now, Serenity hands down", "Not even a race anymore" etc.
    This obviously did not turn out to be true. Exorsus and Method are giving them a serious run for their money, or even come out ahead. It's nice to see that those predictions were wrong, though, as it keeps things interesting. Tomb will definitely be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by TeraAkron View Post
    I refuse to believe that dedicated and mature players would be so petty to give up so easily.

Even if Serenity's sole purpose of existence is to claim world firsts - which I do not believe as their actual purpose is to enjoy the game at its highest level, which they're doing irrespective of whether they're 1st or 3rd or 5th - the real challenge in life, and in WoW's virtual world, is to get back on your feet after a bad experience and move forward until you reach your next peak. If Serenity, or any other high-level guild, disbands so easily after a few disappointments, then they do not deserve to be called the world's best raiding guild.

The real value of a guild is found at its weakest point, not at its strongest moment.
    OMG wise words, can we haz a sticky for this plx

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Yep because comparing raiding when you had 5 to 8 debuff slots per mob for 40 people to decide who has priority to today when you can have 20 people apply as many as they want is a fair comparison? I promise you it would take months to kill the final boss of a tier instead of 2 weeks or less like today.
    It's almost like they were balanced with that in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

"If you're not first, you're last" (Asmongold: 2014)

Sure some of them believed the hype they got from the community.
    But I said "ensure survival". They might survive after yet another upset to their former GM, but they might not. This is my personal opinion with very little inside sources. Other stuff I post are facts.

Winning is everything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colours View Post
    "If you're not first, you're last" (Asmongold: 2014)
    Come on, quote the mighty Ricky Bobby instead!

That's why they are in there right now doing their best so it doesn't happen.

Check my other posts on the race before you sigh.
    They already lost.

Deleted
    7.3 is the only raid that counts

Deleted
    why is serenity not killing guldan? Does anybody know what so hard on this boss?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post

enjoy <3 and fuck youtube for copyrights
    Lost it @Flasks and Trying to stay relevant LUL

hey look 4-5 pages of shitposting, about how good you used to have to be, once EU woke up
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Did Serenity change their healing roster by the way or are they just using their millionth alts and stuff? I can't seem to recognize any names they have now compared to people they had at ~EN.

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    Did Serenity change their healing roster by the way or are they just using their millionth alts and stuff? I can't seem to recognize any names they have now compared to people they had at ~EN.
    afaik they had a big changes to their healing roster after ToV