Hmmm, maybe I should continue writing that story I've had in my head for years.

- - - Updated - - -

Animals are fascinating.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Bastion needs a buff. Not in anything like damage, which would be legitimately beyond stupid, but something. He's super easy to counter as it stands.
    Oh I totally agree. I've been hoping for Bastion changes for a long time. He's easily the most useless character in the Roster. Well, besides Mercy anyway.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Oh I totally agree. I've been hoping for Bastion changes for a long time. He's easily the most useless character in the Roster. Well, besides Mercy anyway.
    Its funny when overwatch first came out all I would hear is people complaining about how OP bastion was.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Its funny when overwatch first came out all I would hear is people complaining about how OP bastion was.
    And now, people just complain when you pick Bastion

Eh, Mercy is actually very, very good in premade groups. If she's protected at all she shifts the balance in your team by quite a lot. In solo queue she's generally not defended enough to be effective, though her gun hits way harder than most people think.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, Mercy is actually very, very good in premade groups. If she's protected at all she shifts the balance in your team by quite a lot. In solo queue she's generally not defended enough to be effective, though her gun hits way harder than most people think.
    But there's no reason to pick her over the other healers. Zenyatta can heal from any distance, and discord orb is a death sentence for tanks. Lucio will always be overpowered with his speed and being the only AoE healer. And I don't even need to talk about Ana, who can actually outheal a Mercy.

All of which use their ults at the start of a fight. And can take care of themselves. Mercy has to be protected, and you have to hope she doesn't get gibbed at the start of a fight or her ult is worthless. She's the least picked healer in top play by a fairly wide margin now

But there's no reason to pick her over the other healers. Zenyatta can heal from any distance, and discord orb is a death sentence for tanks. Lucio will always be overpowered with his speed and being the only AoE healer. And I don't even need to talk about Ana, who can actually outheal a Mercy.

All of which use their ults at the start of a fight. And can take care of themselves. Mercy has to be protected, and you have to hope she doesn't get gibbed at the start of a fight or her ult is worthless. She's the least picked healer in top play by a fairly wide margin now
    Zen's heals are weak enough that the increased range is of questionable benefit.

Lucio's AE heals are countered by proper focusing, though his speed boost is too good on too many maps.

Ana has a slightly higher skill cap than Mercy, but that's why she's used in the higher ranks more than the lower ranks. The better you are, the more useful she is.

Mercy requires more investment from the rest of the team, but the return can absolutely be worth it. It's just that in high skill teams you're likely to have a Lucio/really good Ana combo, or maybe a Zen/Ana combo for damage output.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zen's heals are weak enough that the increased range is of questionable benefit.

Lucio's AE heals are countered by proper focusing, though his speed boost is too good on too many maps.

Ana has a slightly higher skill cap than Mercy, but that's why she's used in the higher ranks more than the lower ranks. The better you are, the more useful she is.

Mercy requires more investment from the rest of the team, but the return can absolutely be worth it. It's just that in high skill teams you're likely to have a Lucio/really good Ana combo, or maybe a Zen/Ana combo for damage output.
    Well I'm shit at the game so I'll just take your word for it then

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MRwtxUml.jpg[/IMdG]
    I don't get it

Deleted
    I don't get it
    Lock Nes Monster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Lock Nes Monster.
    Oooh

I was like

Monster Nintendo Lock what

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Oh that would be awesome golden then I guess I could put some of the tax money to a new CPU and some better ram.
    Quick reminder that if you get a new CPU, you would also need a new Motherboard. With $1200 though, you could pretty much buy the parts to build a new tower. What's your current system?

10+ Year Old Account
    Overwatch is ruined by great snipers

I guess 'ruined' is a really strong word

But disorganized QMs are totally dominated by whichever team has the better sniper

Or the better Symmetra right now*

- - - Updated - - -

And just out of curiosity, I checked the global hero pick rate. Symmetra is the #1 highest win rate character now in both QM and Comp, one by 3%, the other by 5%.
    Last edited by Freyera; 2017-02-05 at 09:12 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    Quick reminder that if you get a new CPU, you would also need a new Motherboard. With $1200 though, you could pretty much buy the parts to build a new tower. What's your current system?
    Don't have the specs on hand would have to look it up when I get home from work.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Super Bowl is soooooooon

10+ Year Old Account
    Super Bowl is soooooooon
    Yay. Go not-Patriots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yay. Go not-Patriots.
    Agreed, though I feel they are the better team

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?