Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Im not. Watching the left tear into a gay twink who likes black men as a racist nazi has filled me with delight.

"Dance puppets dance!"

- - - Updated - - -

Free healthcare was a nazi idea wasn't it? At least in Germany it was...
    There was government paid insurance for everyone excepts jews. Then other exceptions where gradually brought in. So no.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Doesn't he describe himself as alt-right?
    He describes himself as a conservative and when pressed avoids actually saying he is alt-right. It must be hard to say he is conservative when conservatives wouldn't let him swim in the same pool in fear his gay black lovers would infect them through the water.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    There is a ton of hate between the LGBT community. Between homo and bisexuals, between bisexuals and transsexual etc... even between gays and lesbians and between gays and gays. You can hate masculine or feminine guys, being the opposite yourself, or the latest trend, straight acting, or slut shaming etc...

Gays have perfected drama!

- - - Updated - - -

People having been falling into that trap for years now, haven't they? lol
    Where I grew up it was all white people but were constantly complaining about the polish and the Amish as if they were not white. You leave any society alone and it will figure out a way to hate on someone slightly different than them. All humans build pillars of social worth and amazingly enough always end up putting their own qualities on the highest pillar of value.

Black people are racist towards black peoples, the lighter skin you are the better they think you are. Latinos say the further south you come from the worse you are. Asians believe what ever country they came from is the best Asians and they scale the rest.

Racism is not just white people against everyone else, every culture has ways of being racist and white peoples are capable of being bigoted towards slightly different white people.
    Not all racism is based on genetic supremacy but rather bigotry of feeling more socially valuable.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2017-02-05 at 07:48 PM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Doesn't he describe himself as alt-right?
    In the video posted in this thread, he says he doesn't identify with the Alt right at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    In the video posted in this thread, he says he doesn't identify with the Alt right at all.
    Living in the South I find that even racists don't like being called racists.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Living in the South I find that even racists don't like being called racists.
    Also living in the south, I find that people who aren't racist, don't like to be called racist, because they disagree with someone. But this is one of the complaints against the regressive\Progressive left. Everyone gets a label and because we're all certified shrinks, we'll just stick the label "self loathing" on anyone who doesn't act accordingly to the group we put them in. Because it's easier to just ignore what they have to say, once we can just label them a Self loathing Homophobic, racists neo-Nazi.

I say we skip the labeling part and just focus on why they are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Sorry, i'm not a communist, even if that disapoints you.
    I can pretend to be one, if thats your fetish.
    You said no one would want to associate with extremists. You apparently think it's pretty cutesy to use the symbols of communists that murdered tens of millions. So evidently you want to associate yourself with extremism.

- - - Updated - - -

People having been falling into that trap for years now, haven't they? lol
    It's not really a "trap". If we had a poster with a a swastika and some anime, people would rightfully point out that it's a shitty thing to do and the poster in question is an asshole even if they're not actually a Nazi. There's absolutely no legitimate reason to treat Maoism as any more acceptable than Nazism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Also living in the south, I find that people who aren't racist, don't like to be called racist, because they disagree with someone. But this is one of the complaints against the regressive\Progressive left. Everyone gets a label and because we're all certified shrinks, we'll just stick the label "self loathing" on anyone who doesn't act accordingly to the group we put them in. Because it's easier to just ignore what they have to say, once we can just label them a Self loathing Homophobic, racists neo-Nazi.

I say we skip the labeling part and just focus on why they are wrong.
    I call a spade a spade, if you're offended that's on you!

I call a spade a spade, if you're offended that's on you!
    Fair enough. Though do people honestly care about being called racist anymore? I thought that lost most of its punch...

I watched Milo's '12 steps to beating the alt right' and I laughed my ass off when he said that the left needs to grow a sense of humour.

The reason? Look at trumps and his supporters reactions to comedy shows such as SNL when they portray their glorious god emperor as a complete moron (which isn't that hard to begin with).

I agree that some people on the left needs to grow a sense of humour, but so to does the alt right. Satire is a natural outcome of politics, and as a famous man in satire once said to Pauline Hanson. "If you can't handle satire, get out of politics".- Pauline Pantsdown

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    Milo isn't alt right. He's said this countless times. Some of his views on issues are similar to theirs, but other than that he's closer to conservative.
    He tends to be a writer and editor for the main alt-right news 'source'.

but he isn't alt right at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Ye, you really got a tin foil hat problem.

In other words, you prefer Nazis over even the most moderate social democrats, i'd really love to hear what part of that idealogy promotes genocide.
    No, there's no other words, take what I said or fuck off, simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Can you wear thigh high boots and a corset as well?

- - - Updated - - -

This is why we can't have nice things!
    What does it even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    It's not really a "trap". If we had a poster with a a swastika and some anime, people would rightfully point out that it's a shitty thing to do and the poster in question is an asshole even if they're not actually a Nazi. There's absolutely no legitimate reason to treat Maoism as any more acceptable than Nazism.
    Pretty sure that's Russia since Gilrak is using Sanya from Strike Witches as the avatar and signature. If you aren't familiar with Strike Witches, Sanya's country is pretty much Soviet Russia in their universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a ton of hate between the LGBT community. Between homo and bisexuals, between bisexuals and transsexual etc... even between gays and lesbians and between gays and gays. You can hate masculine or feminine guys, being the opposite yourself, or the latest trend, straight acting, or slut shaming etc...

Gays have perfected drama!
    This pretty much lol.

I remember this one dude preaching about human rights and being an "activist" for minorities on twitter while his grindr profile said "no Blacks or Asians" .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    This pretty much lol.

I remember this one dude preaching about human rights and being an "activist" for minorities on twitter while his grindr profile said "no Blacks or Asians".
    Well there's nothing inherently wrong with sexual preferences... I have yet found a black man sexual attractive doesn't mean I hate black people

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there's nothing inherently wrong with sexual preferences... I have yet found a black man sexual attractive doesn't mean I hate black people
    But I'm assuming from what you said that you would be open to the possibility that out of thousands of gay blacks lads you could possibly meet someone you're attracted to. I've met guys who outright reject and even get shocked at others dating someone from the "less desired" ethnicities on the gay attraction tier list.

I also believe that while preference is inherently somewhat set in stone, a lot of it is molded from social norms while growing up and what we are shown as being attractive. In the gay community that's predominantly smooth, ripped, white lads in their 20s to early 30s.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    But I'm assuming from what you said that you would be open to the possibility that out of thousands of gay blacks lads you could possibly meet someone you're attracted to. I've met guys who outright reject and even get shocked at others dating someone from the "less desired" ethnicities on the gay attraction tier list.

I also believe that while preference is inherently somewhat set in stone, a lot of it is molded from social norms while growing up and what we are shown as being attractive. In the gay community that's predominantly smooth, ripped, white lads in their 20s to early 30s.
    I'm open to the possibility and do agree some are just racist but I think we have to careful regarding attraction and ethnicity

Or you can look at the American young Left burning the campus down at Berkeley. So much better.

I'm open to the possibility and do agree some are just racist but I think we have to careful regarding attraction and ethnicity
    I dislike when we share common ground... this is something I agree with in terms of dating it comes down to personal taste and attraction.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    so you pick a racist to represent a whole group. cool. im guessing and extreme leftist or feminist that thinks all men should die would represent the alt-left?
    I picked the guy that created the alt-right...

Saw the blonde bitch (Tomi) on Real Time last friday. She stood silent for about 40min until she mumbled something about how awesome coal mining is.

Well-spoken representative.
    Last edited by Etselion; 2017-02-05 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Why do random people doing stupid shit, who hold no power represent the left again?
    I'm pointing out the hypocrisy that apparently flew over your head.