Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Wasn't the only proof they had he was part of a group his feminist facebook group? What made him alt right? I didn't follow the story much
    No, there is eyewitness testimony.

EDIT: Canadian authorities are saying the attack came basically out of nowhere. Based on that, there's not going to be a ton of public evidence about his hatred. I suspect more will come forth at his trial.
    Last edited by Breccia; 2017-02-05 at 08:33 PM.

So we have gotten to the point where Trump tries to shift the public opinion about your very own jurisdiction already. I smell moves to bypass law and constitution incoming soon.
    We are 2 weeks in guys, you reap what you sow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    So you are saying it is not a conspiracy theory to say that EVERYONE despises trump?
    *ahem*

You are the one who said "It's just normal MMOC lefty conspiracy theories throwing out the normal lies and made up stuff they usually do." You introduced conspiracy theories. You did.

Nor did the person you were directly quoting say anything about a conspiracy. Or everyone hating Trump, either.

You brought it up. You even suggested it was normal. Defend your statement. Cite how this thread is about any of those things you mentioned.

If you're going to jump into a new thread on MMOC, and say that the new threads on MMOC are all filled with leftist conspiracy theories, "normal" lies and making stuff up, you better be ready to defend your statement in the thread you just joined. You have a lot to work with. Go ahead.

Ahh these Lefties and their predictions. Always gives me a chuckle. Aren't you tired of being wrong so many times? If I made random predictions and it kept being wrong every time, I'd probably stop posting. But, please don't. It's very good entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    *ahem*

You are the one who said "It's just normal MMOC lefty conspiracy theories throwing out the normal lies and made up stuff they usually do." You introduced conspiracy theories. You did.

Nor did the person you were directly quoting say anything about a conspiracy. Or everyone hating Trump, either.

You brought it up. You even suggested it was normal. Defend your statement. Cite how this thread is about any of those things you mentioned.

If you're going to jump into a new thread on MMOC, and say that the new threads on MMOC are all filled with leftist conspiracy theories, "normal" lies and making stuff up, you better be ready to defend your statement in the thread you just joined. You have a lot to work with. Go ahead.
    Are you saying it isn't normal for that to be said? Because it has been implied many times in this thread. You yourself are now lying to just get in the last word. Just admit you were wrong, just like you keep telling people to do. Or is it only okay for you to be wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you saying it isn't normal for that to be said?
    Moving the goalposts. You said it was normal. And you have yet to successfully defend your statement, especially when this thread is concerned.

Ban on middle eastern travel. Working on tarrifs to promote the american worker. Killing the tpp and renegotiating several major trade deals.

It is impressive considering how little time he has had. You might not like or support what he does but the man moves quick.
    Ban got revoked, tarrifs only serve to make products more expensive (either the burden gets shifted down the chain to the consumer, or you're paying more for the higher paid workers, no trade deals have actually been negotiated, only threatened.

Of that entire list, retracting from TTP is the only thing he has done, but it is known among economists that although it wasn't a great agreement, it prevented China from doing a similar deal. So stepping out is working in China's economic favour as well. (Although I'm up to debate if stepping out benefits US more than China)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guran View Post
    Ban got revoked, tarrifs only serve to make products more expensive (either the burden gets shifted down the chain to the consumer, or you're paying more for the higher paid workers, no trade deals have actually been negotiated, only threatened.

Of that entire list, retracting from TTP is the only thing he has done, but it is known among economists that although it wasn't a great agreement, it prevented China from doing a similar deal. So stepping out is working in China's economic favour as well. (Although I'm up to debate if stepping out benefits US more than China)
    All they have to do is point to that long list of expanding succesful economies that used protectionism as their core trade ideology as they opposed globalization :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    All they have to do is point to that long list of expanding succesful economies that used protectionism as their core trade ideology as they opposed globalization :P
    First, I appreciate the sarcasm.

Secondly, isn't China growing by leaps and bounds because they stopped doing this? I mean, they've got at least one TPP-but-without-USA in the works, right?

And thirdly, your avatar is awesome.

Lets not forget he took his first vacation 10 days sooner then the so called "vacation" president Obama.
    hahahah
    Sick of Winning Yet?

Secondly, isn't China growing by leaps and bounds because they stopped doing this? I mean, they've got at least one TPP-but-without-USA in the works, right?
    China grew by leaps and bounds because it was an evolving market. That's changed considerably in recent years however.

You could make a nation out of Antarctica and if you can convince people to move there the market will grow by leaps & bounds regardless of its protectionist stance.

China is growing by leaps and bounds because of slave labor, and the fact they are growing from such a small base so it looks tremendous when in fact its not. its much easier to obtain 6-9% growth when you are at the bottom, then at almost full saturation like the US.
    This is why apple will never be a trillion dollar company, unless they buy someone else in an entire new product category. Saturation. No one left to sell phones too to continue "leaps and bounds" growth. China will hit this wall just like every other 1st world country.

15+ Year Old Account
    Your signature is enough to know you only create hyperboles and lie.
    You've done nothing but taunt, ad hom, and bullshit your way through this thread. Care to post something of value, or are you just going to keep issuing empty challenges that completely lack substance to back up the things you say?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You're the one coming in here claiming that he's accomplished so much and now you've backtracked on every single fucking one of them besides TPP which was never approved in the first place yet. It's possibly it was never going to go through without Trump anyway.
    The house, senate, and Hillary all said they opposed TPP, so yeah, it was dead in the water regardless of whether Trump did anything or not.

Of course, if you ask some people here, Trump is our lone cowboy savior who stopped the evil TPP which was uber popular and everyone who "said" they were against it was really lying. But of course those are the ones whom you can barely understand because they're screaming at you with lungs full of kool-aid.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You're the one coming in here claiming that he's accomplished so much and now you've backtracked on every single fucking one of them besides TPP which was never approved in the first place yet. It's possible it was never going to go through without Trump anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't really argue because you have no idea what you're fucking talking about and don't read past headlines.
    Define what you think backtracking means...

The dictionary does not support the way you use it.

I can't really argue with you if that is your take on reality. Anything I would say to you would be a lie in yoir ears.
    i dont say that TPP was good on the current state presented. i say that it could have been worked around (and i'm stating this from the US standpoint)
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account

China went from a country with ideology that they can self sustain and don't need to trade all too much to one of the biggest global economies. The government even goes so far there to aid companies to allow them to dump goods on western markets, solar panels, steel etc, etc. So china protects their own economy a lot but isn't opposed to export from others or investments, however it's an economy that had seen a lot of growth, something i dare say not realistic possible in the western world. However reducing the amount of trade is never going to cause an economy to become stronger.

Globalization is not the problem, it's governments reacting too slowly to adapting to it, i really don't see with huge tariffs on chinese steel for example to create a massive increase in steel mills in the US. All it will do is probably move it to another nation like let's say India if i had to guess and what's Trump going to do then? Increase import taxes by that much branches of the economy dependent on those goods starting to struggle?

You don't need to be an economist to see who benefits most from this, The western TTP would have opened up more trade between them, so both gain from it. China being excluded means their market floods could face a block from the US and EU, don't think i need to explain why china likes things like the brexit and the trade deal falling apart. One big player against smaller players the bigger player always gets the best deal, even the US is smaller on its own in this regard.

So what does adding tariffs to chinese products do? Personally it won't do a damn thing since labor in china isn't expensive compared to the rest of the world and the western consumer still wants their products as cheap as possible, let's face it none of us are sensible buyers and couldn't care less where products come from. China devalues their currency to compensate or maybe just gives more aid to those big companies focused on the US market, and at the end of the day it's the consumer that will pay and china will continue to own more of the US due to how this game of national debt works. I found this whole "let's stick it to china!" from both candidates to be rather silly.

And yes China is working on their own trade deal

Thanks it's a concept art picture from an sci-fi mmo that never really took off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    The house, senate, and Hillary all said they opposed TPP, so yeah, it was dead in the water regardless of whether Trump did anything or not.

Of course, if you ask some people here, Trump is our lone cowboy savior who stopped the evil TPP which was uber popular and everyone who "said" they were against it was really lying. But of course those are the ones whom you can barely understand because they're screaming at you with lungs full of kool-aid.
    Kinda obvious when negotiating you aren't going to say you are happy with the current deal since you want always something more and so do the people you represent at that table.

I don't think the democrats would have abruptly ended it, i don't think it was anywhere near a done deal either as Obama sometimes tried to push.

- - - Updated - - -

Define what you think backtracking means...

The dictionary does not support the way you use it.
    It's okay, he simply hasn't gotten your latest version of the latest newspeak dictionary. Send him a copy of yours and i'm sure he'll be able to understand you better.

Kudos to those who get that reference

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    He barely managed to swing a victory over Hillary Clinton - Easily least liked democratic candidate in recent memory.

Assuming he even finishes a full term, there's zero chance of a second term.
    I seem to remember the same thing said of Obama being a "One Term President".

Who ever will you pick for your new "candidate"? One of Wasserman Schultz picking?
    Perhaps try to run again the "Historic FIRST!" angle with a Hillary / Soros ticket again?

If so you better stockpile the Crystal Meth, she was barely making it on her chemical cocktail last time.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2017-02-05 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I seem to remember the same thing said of Obama. Or are you going to have the Hillary / Soros ticket again?
    Better stockpile Crystal Meth then, she was barely making it last time.
    what? what the hell are you talking about?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    You've done nothing but taunt, ad hom, and bullshit your way through this thread. Care to post something of value, or are you just going to keep issuing empty challenges that completely lack substance to back up the things you say?

*bell sound* Pay close attention, you are about to see a Liberal Moment.

"A Liberal moment is defined by Websters Merriam as the moment where ignorance overwhelms the logic of an otherwise rational American Citizen who starts accusing people of the behavior they themselves gleefully participate in and attacking any dissent with verbal and physical assault."

IE: They act like a Liberal.

Because at this point they just scream it at anything that's factual that they don't like.

Lots of triggered Trumpkins in here. Some of them are at least trying to pretend they're playing it cool, while Trump faces huge obstacles now as lawsuits pile up against him. He's going to get bogged down in litigation before long and not be able to keep any more "promises".

Of course, the #1 issue that Americans were concerned with was jobs and the economy. Job numbers are following Obama's administration policy, and will continue to do so for several months, before reaching a peak and then starting to fall again - possibly even precipitously. Removal of those wall street regulations is going to fuck a lot of people, and the hardest hit are going to be Trump's most avid cultists in podunk 'Murica.
    A liberal moment is unpredictable with wide ranges of emotion from ecstasy, to grief.

Case and point see exhibit A, where Cubby and Batman are coming to terms with their grief through laughter.

Exhibit A:

However, invariably reality swings in, stripping the delusion away and reigniting the cycle much like how a dying star, births a new one.

Exhibit B:

This is the Batman after Schumer and Warren and other Democrats lose reelection for being obstructionist. Note the comparison to the sorrow and agony felt upon the election of the 45th PoTUS. This rage eventually coalesces into a need to lash out as the triggered Liberal turns it's rage into a destructive spiral.

This in turn leads to an inevitable conflict with the police which results more often than not in death of the Liberal.

The sad fact is that Liberal Moments are one of the three leading causes of American Citizens deaths right after E-Cigarettes and Baklavas.

1.) Liberal Moments
    2.) E-Cigarettes
    3.) Baklavas

It's a fact.

Infracted
    Last edited by Annoying; 2017-03-17 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I seem to remember the same thing said of Obama being a "One Term President".

Who ever will you pick for your new "candidate"? One of Wasserman Schultz picking?
    Perhaps try to run again the "Historic FIRST!" angle with a Hillary / Soros ticket again?

If so you better stockpile the Crystal Meth, she was barely making it on her chemical cocktail last time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    what? what the hell are you talking about?
    He just thinks he can ride a high horse because the Kochs et al. didn't pick their candidate this time.