Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    He played in Paragon and i remember him dying like 2 times on every single mythic boss on re-clears. I remember people suggesting that it's players like him are the reason why Paragon decided to stop raiding.

I think he either a) played on Hisama b) gave them a geared character which was later renamed to Hisama and somebody else played it
    Not sure what you're trying to start here, but with regards to Paragon this is all fallacious. If you care to look, Paragon's logs are still up to answer any misconceptions. The reason Paragon fell was due to lack of motivation among too many players to realistically remain competitive in the world first race as a Finnish guild and the guild leadership was not interested in trying to field an international roster.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

What's going on with Method? I thought they were chasing World First? Did they disband or something? They are really lagging behind on the kill. I guess they can't compete on a real raid tier

Quote Originally Posted by Steel108 View Post
    What's going on with Method? I thought they were chasing World First? Did they disband or something? They are really lagging behind on the kill. I guess they can't compete on a real raid tier
    Say what?/!

Deleted
    That was the "real" world first race (aiming for world first and not for a top 10) in a long tier raid for a lot of players of the roster and I think the inexperience showed (raiding 16 hours a day for more than a week for example).

Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    Say what?/!
    They still haven't killed Gul'dan yet. Either they disbanded or they just really have no business being in a World First race. After all the shady things Method has done this tier, the fact that they have failed so hard is laughable. I just feel really bad for the Paragon guys who signed up; this tier has just been an embarrassment for Method. There's no way they signed up to be a laughing stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    16hrs
    Still got Garrosh, Blackhand, Archimonde.

Who r u? o... shame dno
    Okay calm down Kungen, maybe one day you'll face reality instead of living in the past with your old guild that were actually good enough as a team to get world firsts. Compared to your new one that can't.

Also which one of your characters were you using for the Blackhand kill again? Refresh my memory please.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    true but at this point its almost certain that 7.2 with its additional AP traits will come out 2-3 months before tomb will open making it direct nerf to nighthold.
    Yeah that could help out a lot of people, I'm not sure about the timing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    The ID time was always 5hrs, but despite losing 8-14hrs to lateness etc, they made up for it partially with later raids. So it was only like a total of 12hrs ripped, Serenity took more than 12hrs after Exorsus to kill it. So it didn't even matter.
    Exorsus used 100 less pulls, they simply played better.

Deleted
    They still haven't killed Gul'dan yet. Either they disbanded or they just really have no business being in a World First race. After all the shady things Method has done this tier, the fact that they have failed so hard is laughable. I just feel really bad for the Paragon guys who signed up; this tier has just been an embarrassment for Method. There's no way they signed up to be a laughing stock.
    Laughing stock? No business being in a world first race? Embarrassment? The hatred is strong.

Tbh both Serenity and Method failed this tier if you go by that definition. I mean 3/2/2 is not great for serenity either with way they launched that guild as #1 PVE guild and not getting any relevant WF's. I actually rate serenity's results lower than Methods over this full tier, unless Method fails to secure 3rd on Guldan, 2/1/3* (if they get it ofc) to me is better than 2/2/3. Exorsus just nailed it seems in both EN and NH. ToS will prolly be a whole different race again as i'm guessing as always all top guilds will see roster changes to deal with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Okay calm down Kungen, maybe one day you'll face reality instead of living in the past with your old guild that were actually good enough as a team to get world firsts. Compared to your new one that can't.

Also which one of your characters were you using for the Blackhand kill again? Refresh my memory please.
    sick burn dude xD

There will only ever be one world first that matters, Stars yogg0! HAIL HYDRA

Fun fact about mythic Gul'dan: the Demon Within last phase has...3.5B HP.
    67% of mythic Augur. No idea if there is a +dmg mechanic in that phase.
    Last edited by stevenho; 2017-02-05 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    Laughing stock? No business being in a world first race? Embarrassment? The hatred is strong.
    No need to hate at all; just need the truth. Are they still trying to kill Gul'dan? Have they killed him yet? For a World First guild they really aren't doing much are they?

Anyone that isn't a Method fanboy is laughing their ass off. Method hijacked Serenity lockout, they PUG a random SP to get a kill (what a joke), they poached one of their healers rigt before progress (shady ass shit) to get their strats, and they STILL haven't killed Gul'dan. Just a laughable excuse for a guild. Yes, they are a joke. Sorry if that bothers you but the truth hurts some times. Sco should spend less time eating and more time recruiting good players.
    Last edited by Steel108; 2017-02-05 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Exorsus used 100 less pulls, they simply played better.
    They said, they had a much better lineup, pretty much every class needed was completly geared and ready and that Serenity didn't have that luxus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    They said, they had a much better lineup, pretty much every class needed was completly geared and ready and that Serenity didn't have that luxus.
    Then they played and prepared better for the fight.

No need to hate at all; just need the truth. Are they still trying to kill Gul'dan? Have they killed him yet? For a World First guild they really aren't doing much are they?

Anyone that isn't a Method fanboy is laughing their ass off. Method hijacked Serenity lockout, they PUG a random SP to get a kill (what a joke), they poached one of their healers rigt before progress (shady ass shit) to get their strats, and they STILL haven't killed Gul'dan. Just a laughable excuse for a guild. Yes, they are a joke. Sorry if that bothers you but the truth hurts some times. Sco should spend less time eating and more time recruiting good players.
    I don't give a flying fuck that Method didn't win, but you shouldn't be generalizing that much ("anyone that isn't a Method fanboy is laughing their ass off"). Serenity's relative (still impressive to get world second nonetheless) failure has been laughed at way more.
    Last edited by mmoc8d916160dc; 2017-02-05 at 11:56 PM.

Not a luxury, that is preparation. Despite how it gets done a better lineup is part of the WF race. Doesn't say too much to who played better, but 100 pulls is a decent gap. So the 5 hours everyone keeps crying about really isn't much of a difference maker, which is where that comment comes from you replied to I believe.

Grats to Exorsus, so far they've been better focused and better prepared 2/3 times. I think that says a lot and I really like Serenity and Method both, I watch streams from both teams and they are fantastic players, but Exorsus, this entire tier sans Helya, has been prepared, focused and had the better game plan it seems. That is a factor in the race, it isn't all just player skill.

Were you one of the people crying the same argument during BRF in Paragons favor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

For those of you arguing that it's "better preperation" to have all the needed classes already geared, can you elaborate how? To me that just seems more like blind luck; It's not like any of them knew what they were going in to with the last few bosses. Being lucky enough to hit the correct classes with gear from your one mythic clear a week is a luxury, it's not "preperation". It's pure luck, and they seem to understand that themselves due to the statement they made. That's not to say they didn't deserve this and played better, because they sure as fuck did, but it doesn't hurt to be lucky.