stealth nerfed spirit link honor talent

but there is no hotfix log about this change.
    anyone knows where we can see it ?

what change? the removal of the cd was changed awhile back

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    what change? the removal of the cd was changed awhile back

why do u reply if u have no clue what im talking about

Quote Originally Posted by tankelele View Post
    Because he wants to know what you are talking about by asking "what change?"

Just a guess though.

Aren't you a delight to deal with.

you make a thread about a change without stating what change it is and cry about people wanting to know wtf your talking about? dont think anyone would want to pvp with you anyways if your personality is the embodiment of cancer
    Last edited by mmoc1d3ba0029e; 2017-02-06 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Infracted

15+ Year Old Account
    whats the change ? i dont play resto pvp anyhow but its allways good to know :P

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=204293/...link#changelog
    Mana cost nearly cut by half
    Duration increased by 50%
    CD removed
    CH/HR buff added
    All of this happened on Tuesday Jan 10.
    No further changes have been documented.
    So as asked before, what "stealth nerf" are you talking about?

Edit: derped on healing spells affected
    Last edited by Guran; 2017-02-06 at 04:01 PM.

Deleted
    It's manager cost got tripled I think + a duration decrease (not sure tho)

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    you make a thread about a change without stating what change it is and cry about people wanting to know wtf your talking about? dont think anyone would want to pvp with you anyways if your personality is the embodiment of cancer
    if u have no idea what im talking about then u wont have an answer for me, thats why its pointless to reply to you, u def embodiment of cancer indeed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    whats the change ? i dont play resto pvp anyhow but its allways good to know :P
    well i guess they will post it on this tuesday/wednesday
    Last edited by mmoc1d3ba0029e; 2017-02-06 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Infracted

but there is no hotfix log about this change.
    anyone knows where we can see it ?
    No place is see it. It's already been posted over at AJ. You're also an asshole with how you respond to people.
    Last edited by mmoc1d3ba0029e; 2017-02-06 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Infracted

if u have no idea what im talking about then u wont have an answer for me, thats why its pointless to reply to you, u def embodiment of cancer indeed

- - - Updated - - -

well i guess they will post it on this tuesday/wednesday
    So you're claiming Spirit Link has received a nerf without any hotfix log indicating one, ask where you can see 'it' and then refuse to talk to anyone about what you think has changed, but offend them instead.

If you want an answer as to what has changed or why, tell us what you think has changed.
    If you want a link to a hotfix post even though you claim yourself there isn't one, tell us what you think has changed
    If you want to know the exact numbers behind what you think has been changed, guess what .... tell us what you think has changed

It also helps to be polite to people even if they aren't, it makes you look less like a 13y old bratty LoL/CoD player.

Quote Originally Posted by Guran View Post
    So you're claiming Spirit Link has received a nerf without any hotfix log indicating one, ask where you can see 'it' and then refuse to talk to anyone about what you think has changed, but offend them instead.

If you want an answer as to what has changed or why, tell us what you think has changed.
    If you want a link to a hotfix post even though you claim yourself there isn't one, tell us what you think has changed
    If you want to know the exact numbers behind what you think has been changed, guess what .... tell us what you think has changed

It also helps to be polite to people even if they aren't, it makes you look less like a 13y old bratty LoL/CoD player.
    Well if the OP said what the nerf was then it wouldn't be stealth anymore.