Addon too track COF procs?

I'm having trouble tracking COF.

Is there an addon that could help?

Use weakauras.

Most versatile and usefull mod. If I could only use one mod, it would be weakauras.

You cant directly track CoF, but you can track the CD's of the abilities you want to use.

Quote Originally Posted by iootnega View Post
    Use weakauras.

Most versatile and usefull mod. If I could only use one mod, it would be weakauras.
    I'm more looking for an addon that shows me how many times it proced and how much cooldown was reduced after a fight. I'm not sure how WeakAura's dose that. Not sure if skada tracks it I cant seem to find it in details.

i think addon called Details can track it, but ofc you just need to see your cd duration. At this moment, rppm is somewhere between 1.2 to 1.6, so for ret paladins, best way to use CoF is to put it in a bank.
    Last edited by Hyttis; 2017-02-05 at 09:49 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyttis View Post
    i think addon called Details can track it, but ofc you just need to see your cd duration. At this moment, rppm is somewhere between 1.2 to 1.6, so for ret paladins, best way to use CoF is to put it in a bank.
    General consensus is that it's still a good trinket, aslong as you don't have to delay your AW activations.

Truthfully its about the best most of us will get since... good luck getting a 900ilvl FCM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    General consensus is that it's still a good trinket, aslong as you don't have to delay your AW activations.

Truthfully its about the best most of us will get since... good luck getting a 900ilvl FCM.
    But it won't give you any DPS boost at all 99% of the time, not counting the STR on it, of course.

How can that be considered "good"?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by izayoi80 View Post
    But it won't give you any DPS boost at all 99% of the time, not counting the STR on it, of course.

How can that be considered "good"?
    What makes you say that? Having a shorter CD on AW does increase our DPS since its where the bulk of it is.

15+ Year Old Account
    What makes you say that? Having a shorter CD on AW does increase our DPS since its where the bulk of it is.
    Yeah, but unless the fight is extremely long, you won't get another crusade out of it.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

COF is a very good trinket if you have the legendary items to match.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by izayoi80 View Post
    Yeah, but unless the fight is extremely long, you won't get another crusade out of it.
    It doesnt need to be a long fight. Just think about it. If you are poping wings sooner your DPS will be bigger. Even if its just 10 seconds sooner, for example.

Basically what Nymrohd said.

It doesnt need to be a long fight. Just think about it. If you are poping wings sooner your DPS will be bigger. Even if its just 10 seconds sooner, for example.

Basically what Nymrohd said.
    If the fight is not long enough to use wings 3 times, all you get is a 5-10 seconds more uptime. You get more dps out of a decent wq stat stick, since CoF is a wasted slot if you're not getting a full benefit of its pathetic rppm.

Anyway, this post was about about tracking that proc, not a place for performance fight :P
    Last edited by Hyttis; 2017-02-06 at 12:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyttis View Post
    If the fight is not long enough to use wings 3 times, all you get is a 5-10 seconds more uptime. You get more dps out of a decent wq stat stick, since CoF is a wasted slot if you're not getting a full benefit of its pathetic rppm.

Anyway, this post was about about tracking that proc, not a place for performance fight :P
    Yes, because 880+ stat sticks shower from the skies and people are still killing mythic odyn.

I did say in my post that its only useful if you don't have to delay the activation of crusade. It also synergises with Draught of souls, but alas, i do think the buff wasn't good enough to make it very good. Regardless, the options of high ilvl stat stick are unrealistic and CoF is not trash.

I have an 885 crit stat stick. and a 875 COF. Most fights it seems the COF out preforms and in mythic+ the COF seems to perform very well. Especially on +12 or higher because of how often you choice on fortified week to wings trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    In Mythics were you are essentially chainpulling and there is no downtime, CoF is probably fucking brilliant. It only loses value if you delay Crusade because you absolutely need to have it for a specific trash pack
    Ya this is correct. I decided becase of this reason not to use it in vault of the wardens because it seems to time out so well saving it for the bosses. But used it in a maw 14 last night and it felt like gold.