Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    You think the media has an interest in presenting unbiased information do you?
    Should the media report on criminal acts? Yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckatron5000 View Post
    Harsher penalties maybe with compulsory child well visits every couple years. Also educating new immigrants on the do and don'ts with programs that help the integration process.
    Depends on if it happened abroad or in the UK. You can't do much if it happened elsewhere.

Deleted
    It's part of the cultural enrichment that the left want's to import into our Western societies.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-06 at 03:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    We need to be more understanding and accepting of our eastern neighbors and immigrants.
    Their culture and religion needs our full support and encouragement.

So please all of us lets unite and help these easterners in practicing their ancient traditions and heritages such as:

• mutilation
    • murder
    • rape
    • stonings
    • beatings
    • ban on science and knowledge
    • ban on education for women
    • ban on human rights for women
    • ban on human rights for minorities
    • ban on free speech
    • extreme violence towards other races
    • extreme violence towards other religions
    • extreme violence towards anyone different
    • extreme violence towards homosexuals
    • extreme hatred of the western countries, even those they are moving into
    • extremely cruel treatment of animals
    • deplorable treatment of children
    • pedophilia and rape of minors

Of course there are many other fun and civilized activities our eastern neighbors want to bring to europe and share with us.
    Let us open our countries, homes and hearts towards their civilized, moral and decent culture, tradition and religious practices.

We in europe gladly accept and invite any other culture to come and depose our own that has been here for a few millennia.
    Soon the newly imported immigrants will be making a lot of children, so they are welcome to outnumber us in every democratic vote in the near future.
    You do realize a lot of those can be applied to "western" culture as well right? Your blanket statement reeks of ignorance and your doomsday prophecies are childish. Grow up.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    http://www.itv.com/news/2017-02-06/f...ry-hour-in-uk/

I used to live in Ireland 9 years ago and this was definitely not a problem that was on the radar then (not part of the UK I know) why have British people all of a sudden decided to mutilate female genitalia?

Americans, after the second world war, did more male circumcisions than any other country in the world. In the millions......
    No basis on the practice except it was widely accepted. 56% of male infants born in 2005 had circumcision performed on them.

How is this any different?

In my opinion the US seems to enjoy mutilating men more than anything.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

You do realize a lot of those can be applied to "western" culture as well right? Your blanket statement reeks of ignorance and your doomsday prophecies are childish. Grow up.
    Funny how your only replies are insults.
    Everything i have written is true.

And feel free to relax and wait a few decades for the eastern-cultured families to have their usual 5-10 children per family compared to european 1 child per family average.
    Rather quickly europeans will become the minority in their own countries, and with that goes any chance of a meaning effect in voting (if the voting even exists by then).

1 person = 1 vote, and eastern families have many times more children than europeans.
    Those children start having their children a lot sooner than european children.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Why on Earth should we expect that it happens? I am pissed off that there has been no prosecutions, but that is possibly due to the law requiring evidence of who carried it out.

If people are discovered to have committed this in the UK, then I would want them imprisoned, and deported if possible upon release. I have zero tolerance for cultural practices that are contrary to our laws. "It's my culture" is not, and should never be, a free pass to commit crimes. We have been far too tolerant of this sort of sick shit.
    usually you expect something to happen based on past experiences. is that really a question? you also expect other crimes to happen even tho they are not supposed to.

can't be that hard to figure out who does these surgeries. i imagine it's more of a case of no task force being assigned to it, probably either because it's a minority issue or because it doesn't warrant the resources without political will pushing it.

realistically with 6000 cases a year your looking at maybe a dozen orso doctors doing it off the books or some larger number of improvised DIY practitioners. a single one time crackdown should go a long way to solving it.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-02-06 at 01:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    I've always wondered how the feminist, pro-LGBT leftist media can even look into the mirror and not spit into their own face when they protect these people with a deeply ingrained culture of murdering gays, mutilating women and oppressing them.
    You're right. We all share a hivemind as we all believe the exact same thing and are on a never-ending quest to spread sharia law across the land .

Also kindly get off your high horse. I've faced discrimination far more from "righties" or conservatives in the US than those from my own community. Yet unlike you I'm not ignorant or uneducated enough to see everything in shades of black or white and think all of those on the right are the same.

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if they report every single crime.
    Their resources are finite, so they will necessarily pick what to report and every case of shoplifting won't make it into the national media. If you want minor local crimes, then expecting them on ITV is a bit odd, they are a national broadcaster.

Didnt you people know?, its a religion of peace, stop being bigots, its their culture, stop being so insensitive!

10+ Year Old Account

And feel free to relax and wait a few decades for the eastern-cultured families to have their usual 5-10 children per family compared to european 1 child per family average.
    Rather quickly europeans will become the minority in their own countries, and with that goes any chance of a meaning effect in voting (if the voting even exists by then).

1 person = 1 vote, and eastern families have many times more children than europeans.
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but just because you've made yourself believe something doesn't make it true.

Also I was't insulting you, I was describing you .

But when it happens to millions of males it's fine.

Also don't you dare bash religion ( even if it's literally the reason this barbarism happens ), gotta' be PC or you get warning points from Endus.

Quote Originally Posted by chazz009 View Post
    Ah, you're from Sweden? How is your country doing at the moment? 55 no go zones now? Police leaving the force in droves? How many people on benefits/unemployed compared to 50 years ago? What's the crime rates like? Didn't the government stop releasing the ethnicity of criminals in the statistics mid 2000s since it showed that the white criminal population was minimal and decreasing whilst all the crime was increasing drastically in non whites? Aren't the rape rates in your country so high now that it's eclipsed some 3rd world nations?

How's the changing national identity of Sweden now? I mean, it must be really good right? Why bother going to Sweden to see their culture now when I can just go to the Middle East to see the same thing.

Same thing with France now, why bother visiting the south since I can go visit my grandmother in Morocco and get the same experience. France looks more akin to North Africa in places. Can kill 2 birds with one stone, get the new French Culture and get to see my Grandmother.
    Its fine here in Sweden actually just like in Britain we have some bad apples and we are trying to make the best of the situation and obviously more people will be on benefits if the population increases but the amount of people on welfare/capita has not increased but been decreasing since 2010. It seems your biggest hate is 2 cultures living side by side. Well I can tell you I as an atheist "ex-christian“ have a wonderful relationship with a lovely women who is Muslim and when they celebrate bajram months I come over and enjoy their festivities the same way she and here family comes over to mine to celebrate Christmas. But this of course means the impending doom of western society since I am being confident vetted to the devil worshipping Muslims?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    usually you expect something to happen based on past experiences. is that really a question? you also expect other crimes to happen even tho they are not supposed to.
    We should be expecting that zero cases are perpetrated in the UK each year. If people come to the UK, then they abide by cultural practices acceptable to Britain, not whatever barbaric shit they did elsewhere. Keep that shit away from our shores and if they can't do that, then bye bye.

can't be that hard to figure out who does these surgeries. i imagine it's more of a case of no task force being assigned to it, probably either because it's a minority issue or because it doesn't warrant the resources without political will pushing it.
    I expect it is partly to do with the same politically correct nonsense that also led to the rapes of thousands.

10+ Year Old Account

Are you scared that your 99.9% similarities in genomes compared to "eastern" folks will be the death of you?

Why don't you start making kids left right and center? Or is it hard? Does your culture take raising children differently than other cultures? Does capital influence the amount of children you want?

You seem to be a prisoner in your own cultural/economic boundaries with precarious morals.....

Instead of focusing on a specific culture you fear, how about convincing your people that overpopulation is real and that everyone should have a "child tax" imposed on them. Seems a much more reachable goal instead of forcing your will on 1.6 billion people.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but just because you've made yourself believe something doesn't make it true.
    Also I was't insulting you, I was describing you .
    Hmm yet another reply and yet again you have zero actual arguments, just more insults.
    Oh and some line about belief that sounds like it came out of a cartoon.

Such dialogue is not worth my time nor my keyboard letters.
    I have reported you twice and put you on ignore so no need to bother replying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    Ok, i dont understand why this is done to women, whats the religious meaning? why do they do this?
    Literally exactly for the same reasons male circumcision is done in the US. Percieved cleanliness, aestethics and being the culturally "normal thing".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    Literally exactly for the same reasons male circumcision is done in the US. Percieved cleanliness, aestethics and being the culturally "normal thing".
    Well said.

56% of male infants born in the US in 2005 had circumcisions.

More than any other country.

FGM is certainly NtCTitW (Not the Coolest Thing in the World), but I'm not one to judge cultures different from my own. Besides, I'm no expert, but there ARE perks to experiencing reduced sexual desire - the Eunuchs were told to possess uncanny wisdom.

Deleted
    In the case of female genital mutilation, this is not a religious thing, but rather a disgusting custom in Africa (at least as far as I know it's especially true in African cultures). It's about having your women obedient, not wanting to cheat because they don't enjoy sex anymore etc.

Also, people condemning a multicultural approach don't seem to understand one important thing: No culture is as important as are human rights. Customs of any culture which are in consent with human rights are thus OK, and customs which go against human rights are thus not OK and should be condemned / banned / declared to be illegal. Unfortunately, this does not stop brainwashed people to execute these customs, anyway.

And the other thing is - no matter what you think about some cultures and religions, every person has human rights. So, you cannot just condemn people just because they are from Africa and African cultures are problematic. You check people individually. You cannot declare someone to be a criminal just because of his or her heritage. This also goes against human rights. But if someone breaks the law, or acts against human rights, then he or she should go to a trial and bear the legal punishment for the respective crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah so they pick the ones that will sell the most papers or advertising. Right now hating Muslims sells papers.
    It's got nothing to do with hating Muslims. ITV run stories on lots of things, that doesn't mean they hate all of the things they run stories on, they run what they perceive to be in the national interest.

Who is more at fault, ITV for running the story or the scum who mutiliate girls?