Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing we dont have superbowl in EU. Less pissed off people thats for sure.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Companies shouldnt be making political statements at all. No matter what their stance is on an issue, they are going to alienate 50% of their customer base. It doesnt make any business sense. Leave political statements to the politicians
    Or through their own surveying of market demographics they realize you ultra conservative types aren't as common as you think. So what is it? You want companies to make profits above all else but not at the expense of your feely wheelys? Sad!

Companies shouldnt be making political statements at all. No matter what their stance is on an issue, they are going to alienate 50% of their customer base. It doesnt make any business sense. Leave political statements to the politicians
    Corporate lobbyists and the billions they throw in the political arena are quietly chuckling.

Deleted
    Omg the leftist liberals are so easily triggered

... wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yeah there's a difference between just not buying a company's product and trying to boycott them out of business about a political opinion. Its stupid now just like it was stupid when LGBT people were trying to boycott that chicken place. Just don't buy chicken you fucking idiots. Or don't buy budweiser.

Grow up and act like adults.
    But that would be a constructive thing to do.
    Most of these people aren't constructive, they'd rather let the whole world know why they shouldn't buy/use 'x product/service'
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

Granted after all those ads my eyes are hurting from rolling so much, but they can say and do whatever they want. The problem is, from an advertising point of view, that they're just preaching to the already converted; If everyone's saying the same message, it's not like their commercial + brand is going to stand out.

People are overreacting - None of them were anywhere near MTV "resolutions for white people" level pandering.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    Aliens? Has USA been invaded again by the extraterrestrials?
    Since the 50s, man. Independence Day is a warning film by rogue scientists from Area 51.

The irony when American conservatives are boycotting Budweiser.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlewick View Post
    But that would be a constructive thing to do.
    Most of these people aren't constructive, they'd rather let the whole world know why they shouldn't buy/use 'x product/service'
    Making an mmo-champ thread about it as opposed to protesting on the streets and rioting LOL the hypocrisy is real.

Didn't even register most of these as issues until you brought it up
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

This year once again, the Superbowl made it quite easy for me to round out my list of businesses to boycott.
    As it turns out, they make it really easy to round out a list of hateful bigots to boycott.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lololol, Trumpist remember to tell your wife to not buy you Budweiser next time she goes to do the grocery i'm sure she's gonna be happy to help you lose that beer belly... Outside of coca, Pepsi and Bud I'm pretty sure none of those company have trump and alt-right as client, audi, airbnb, and air product, LOL...

Once again Alt-Right prove themselves to be easily triggered and in dire need of safe space XD....

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    Making an mmo-champ thread about it as opposed to protesting on the streets and rioting LOL the hypocrisy is real.
    Well, I am sure that protesting can be more effective than making a thread on mmo-champ, depending on what you're protesting of course..

I do want to know where you got the idea to lump me in with protestors and rioters however, as I did not even mention it.. Or is it just that you think I an 'evil libural who hates the right' and you wanted a "gotcha" moment?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

Triggered much, OP?
    Maybe you need a safe space where there is no TV or internet access?

You and your president could both live there. You seem about as thin skinned, the both of you.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're welcome to boycott any company you want. Go ahead. You don't have to like that they did something political or as you apparently missed non-political that you don't agree with. I don't see that reminding people that we are a nation of immigrants is political. Its a fact. Every one of us in the US either immigrated here or came from someone who did. Hell, even Native Americans descended from people who traveled to this continent. We only exist as a nation because people were willing to come here no matter how easy or hard their trip. On Saturday I gave my father his birthday present. It was a framed copy of the ship manifest from when his grandfather came into the country. A reminder of where he came from (Switzerland in that case).

Also, the last one was just hair jokes from a hair product company. People have been making fun of Trump's hair forever. They didn't suddenly come up with the joke because he's president. They just altered the framing of a joke that let you know who they were talking about without saying his name. Who really cares? Were you ever going to buy their product anyway? Your "boycott" has no real effect on their profit line if you weren't ever going to buy a bottle to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw nothing wrong with any of the ads....open your eyes Trumpsters. Friggin "aliens"....doesn't even know the proper word but yet wants to sound so much better than anyone. I've yet to see ET walk down the road with a sign saying "Will work for food" Quit being sheep and following your orange cheetoh head and think for yourself....America is the melting pot of the world. Don't like it? Maybe you should get out.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the ads @Orlong, It's a 10 looks like they have decent products, I'll have to check them out.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account

The companies in Orlong's list right now

Deleted
    You are of course free to boycott any company you want, for any reason you want - no matter how arbitrary. It is your money, after all.
    That said, I just watched the Coca Cola ad and don't see anything wrong with it. Seems like a pretty decent commercial to me, and I don't see why it would be insulting or anything of the like.