Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, dota and HS
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    I understand being disappointed by ME3 ending, but the rest of the game is still pretty top notch.
    It really wasnt
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    All the titles here are not even close to the truth lol.

Superman 64?
    ET the Extra Terrestrial?
    Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing?
    Retribution road to hell.

Literally no way games that are being said here like mass effect or even no men lie is even close to the worse you played unless you played like 10 games in your entire life lol.

Well I would of said those but..I never actually played any of them and of that list the only one I would of had even the slightest interest in playing would of probably been Superman 64...but I never actually owned a Nintendo 64 so I never had to live that nightmare..everything on my list though I played and suffered through.

I mean hell as bad as Big Rigs over the road racing is in all honesty if it wasn't for the reviews no one would of even given it a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    this guy just put EU in worst games of all time ?

hold me back
    Of course, if there's one thing I absolutely despise in video games it's massive amounts of rng.

1. Final Fantasy XIII-3, by far the worse game I've ever tried to play (and the only FF I could never stomach to finish).
    2. Heroes of Might and Magic IV. After the masterpieces that were the 2nd and the 3rd instalments, HoMM IV was a MAJOR letdown.
    3. Ultima IX. That game was so buggy, they had to send a new install cd (yes, it's an old game) to everyone who had registered their copy, months after initial release, just so people could actually play it. And the game was boring as hell to boot.

Honorable mention: Blizzard, whose current design philosophy seems to be "ADD MOAR RNG!" (Looking at you Hearthstone, Legion and Diablo 3).
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

.Hack 2, 3 and 4 were the worst trio of games i have ever played (.hack 1 was actually refreshing for a "offline" online game, the other 3 just was a rinse repeat wit hte same dungeon layout)

Quote Originally Posted by Crusch View Post
    Of course, if there's one thing I absolutely despise in video games it's massive amounts of rng.
    fair enough. XCOM1 has pretty insane RNG, XCOM2 less so. I enjoyed both though, but stopped playing XCOM1 after around 20 hours because of lack of enemies.

1) WoW Mists of Pandaria
    2) WoW Cataclism
    3) WoW Warlords of Drenor

10+ Year Old Account
    Duke Nukem Forever
    EA Sim City
    Overwatch (not that it is a bad game, it just the fact it has been Blizzard's focus and therefore less attention given to D3 and Starcraft 2) Therefore I refuse to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seidhe View Post
    1) WoW Mists of Pandaria
    2) WoW Cataclism
    3) WoW Warlords of Drenor

Technically that is only one game

1. Fear 3 - what a horrible piss poor game. I even did the co-op and played as the evil/grey character, and he SUCKED!
    2. WoW: WoD
    3. Final Fantasy XIII - I could only play it for a little before saying "F*&$ this."

BONUS: Final Fantasy XIV at launch
    A troll is a troll and a roll is a roll, and if we feed them trolls then we don't eat no rolls.

Deleted
    1. Diablo 3

2. Heroes of Might and Magic 6

3. Starcraft 2

lemmings (snes)
    glover (n64)
    fantavision (ps2)

1. Diablo 3
    2. Civilization : Beyond Earth
    3. Fallout 4

This is actually pretty hard for me because I tend to be able to find things I appreciate about almost any game.

1. Final Fantasy 7 (original) - I really think I would get into this game if I got the remastered version, but the graphics in the original were so horrible I could barely tell the difference between accessible terrain and background images, and the arms of the characters were hilarious little paper towel tubes. I've seen 8 bit games with better proportioned bodies...

2. Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest - I have to admit. I absolutely love this game. It was my first RPG and got me into the genre as a child. I still revisit it from time to time, but as an adult I can see that even though I love it, most of that is nostalgia. Basically it is an RPG that was made because Japan didn't think Americans were intelligent enough to handle a "real" RPG. Your best gear is automatically equipped. You can't delete or sell or remove it (you keep the old gear too). Your companion (Singular as you only have one at a given time, though you go through multiple throughout the game) is always over-leveled when you get them. There are battlegrounds specifically made to enable easy grinding between actual dungeons. Despite this being a game so easy a 5 year old could roll through it with no problem, I really enjoyed it... but it is complete crap...

3. Quest 64 - Once more I love this game, but I fully admit it is a steaming pile of manure. The game has zero balance between the strength of the four elemental attack types. Heal is basically required so you are forced to invest into water whether you want to or not, and eventually you get shielding spells that essentially make you indestructible. Combine this with poor camera control, ridiculous ways of leveling your stats (running around to increase agility, taking damage to increase health) and you have another steaming pile that for some reason, I absolutely loved as a kid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can only think of one that I bought the past 5 years that sucked and that is:

Civ: Beyond Earth
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Left 4 Dead

Injustice - played it for a couple of days only to realize that its a terrible game with net issues

Assassins Creed 2

Assassins Creed Black Flag - Played it for 2 hours only to figure that its the same cutscene garbage as the second one.

Thor God of Thunder - Ridiculously hard game with terrible controls. You fight the same enemies over and over again.

Jurassic: The Hunted

Medal of Honor Warfighter

Medal of Honor Airborne

Batman Vengeance

Star Fox Assault

Call of Duty 2 Big Red One

Call of Duty World at War

Call of Duty MW2

Call of Duty MW3

Both Star Wars Force Unleashed games - 70% of the game is cut scenes

Battlestations: Midway

Fallout 3

Resident Evil 5 - Terrible controls.

Fable 2&3 - I hated the second one and only played the 3rd one for 10 minutes out of curiosity.

Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate Edition

Halo ODST - I don't think anyone liked this game

Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Rift

Any Battlefield Bad Company game
    Last edited by Rorke; 2017-02-08 at 06:31 PM.

Superman 64 - thankfully a friend of mine decided to rent it. Within 15-20 minutes we were looking at each other with the good ol' "dafuq?" look on our faces. Scary part is we hadn't seen/read any reviews of it back then (I don't recall us having internet access at our homes back then).

Quest 64 - This one was a rental by me, and thankfully it was only a rental. "Oh hey a RPG on N64 finally!". I recall spending a couple of hours just grinding mob kills to try and level up whatever skills I was going for, only to say "fuck it", slap on my Gameshark, punch in some codes to skip hours of killing mobs to level up, then proceeded to beat the entire game in 2-3 hours or so. Even the oft-maligned FF Mystic Quest from SNES had more depth to it.

WoW: Warlords of Draenor - the only game/xpac I purchased on this list, and it's the reason I have completely given up on WoW at this point. The silver lining is it led me to try FF14, which for most of the past 2 years has been my game of choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing lots of Spore and No Man's Sky...I don't get it, I love both to death. My list:

1. Witcher III
    2. 50 Cent: Bulletproof
    3. Final Fantasy XIII