Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The alt-right and SJWs have made this issue so hard to voice an opinion on. If you say anything that favors one side or the other you automatically get attached to everything each side says or does.

First of all, the racism and xenophobia of Japan is being blown up to ridiculous levels in this thread. It's being portrayed as the American south from 150 years ago. It's silly.

Japan is completely justified to have concerns about refugees and immigrants from the middle east. Just like the USA is. That's why the legal process for entering the USA is so damn tough and long. The Japanese see how difficult it is for them to integrate properly (especially the young males).

Deleted
    Listen up ya'll whippersnappers.

No one and no country has a moral obligation to anyone, nor do they have to let anyone in. Personally, I'd shoot every single person entering the country illegally.

There is nothing wrong with Japan's ageing population, I could have sworn I saw a few of ya contradicting yourself saying Japan has no space proceeding to say Japan has an ageing population followed by they need immigrants. Japan needs to stabilise its population and population reduction can be a good thing in some countries.

Now, you have mass immigration or incompatible immigration, i.e. Islam =/= Western, they contradict each other. You have Islam in a western country, you change the very fabric of society and you can turn a western state into an Islamic state and we all look upon the Islamic states and their wonderful history and contributions to the world...not. They had 1400 years and they achieved nought and those few that actually did anything were Muslim in name only and usually from converted areas. Correction, Muslims managed to spread their religion and send the countries which they converted back to the stone age.
    Saw one of ya insane liberals say Sweden is a good example of a country...no...Sweden has literally been destroyed with what, 55 no go zones now at the most recent count? And how do you propose jobs are created for your new populations? After all, they are of low education, low quality workers that would take minimal wage often with huge families. Who exactly is benefiting who?

Nowhere in the history of the world has uncontrolled masses of immigration been beneficial to a state and its native inhabitants. You liberals really need to study history.
    Last edited by mmoc5fd62dc8cd; 2017-02-06 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Also, this "citizens first" mentality should go away. The only difference between a citizen and a non-citizen is a small record in the governmental database. You might as well give preference to people whose name starts with A-K, functionally it is pretty much the same.
    Then who votes in elections?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good for you Japan. Smart move.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    The alt-right and SJWs have made this issue so hard to voice an opinion on. If you say anything that favors one side or the other you automatically get attached to everything each side says or does.

First of all, the racism and xenophobia of Japan is being blown up to ridiculous levels in this thread. It's being portrayed as the American south from 150 years ago. It's silly.

Japan is completely justified to have concerns about refugees and immigrants from the middle east. Just like the USA is. That's why the legal process for entering the USA is so damn tough and long. The Japanese see how difficult it is for them to integrate properly (especially the young males).
    Japanese society is different not really equivalence of it to the US, the country is xenophobic but they are just fine with foreigners. They have a lot of internal issues and have tried everything to solve it nothing has worked. In the end Japan is dying and will continue to die there are too many negatives baked into their value system to overcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    You have no idea what I'm talking about because you're looking too fucking far into it.
    I don't, huh? I didn't grow up as a white person in a very racially divided, racist area of the country? Yeah, sure, I have no idea what people are talking about when they say "white values".

So here, now's your opportunity. What does "white values" mean, if not "the good, upstanding, moral things that white (most likely christian) Americans are known for, like working hard, personal and parental responsibility, etc", and please explain how that's not meant as a comparison against other races who, by insinuation, are perceived to lack those things in some fundamental way?

Please, educate us. I love to learn.
    Last edited by Krigaren; 2017-02-06 at 02:31 PM.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    If I had to choose my family or yours - the choice is obvious.
    Oh sorry, i did not see the situation was this dire, it is the hunger games, me or you !
    I was stupid and thinking that one hapiness does not have to be necessarily against and other one.
    We all know that the US sucess was based on not letting anyone in.

A little history / economic lesson should be mandatory at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by boyaki View Post
    Oh sorry, i did not see the situation was this dire, it is the hunger games, me or you !
    I was stupid and thinking that one hapiness does not have to be necessarily against and other one.
    Don't worry, some day you'll educate yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by boyaki View Post
    A little history / economic lesson should be mandatory at some point.
    But still even with them - the points stands - my family probably provides more jobs for other people and pay more taxes to the country than yours.
    No need economic lesson.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Don't worry, some day you'll educate yourself.

But still even with them - the points stands - my family probably provides more jobs for other people and pay more taxes to the country than yours.
    No need economic lesson.
    I admit I have nothing to reply to 'my family has bigger genitals than yours".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    I don't, huh? I didn't grow up as a white person in a very racially divided, racist area of the country? Yeah, sure, I have no idea what people are talking about when they say "white values".

So here, now's your opportunity. What does "white values" mean, if not "the good, upstanding, moral things that white (most likely christian) Americans are known for, like working hard, personal and parental responsibility, etc", and please explain how that's not meant as a comparison against other races who, by insinuation, are perceived to lack those things in some fundamental way?

Please, educate us. I love to learn.
    There's your answer. You saw what you thought to be racism growing up. It's colored your viewpoint. Even though you happened to sum it really well - life in the colder Europe really does need traits like working hard, responsibility and so on. I see racism every day - even though it's something you wouldn't call such. That's life.

Mentioning an abstract concept like an X of Y, without commenting on it in any way, really shouldn't make you so emotional. Where's this very racially divided, racist area of the country? Which country? Japan? Finland? Or America, assuming by your very Pavlovian response?

life in the colder Europe really does need traits like working hard, responsibility and so on.
    So life is only difficult in cold Europe? Not in sub-Saharan Africa, not in the mountains or barren plains basins of Asia, not in the jungles of South America? Only in Europe. Every place else must be a tropical paradise where you can sit around and not put in any real "white" effort. Nothing racist about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus
    Mentioning an abstract concept like an X of Y, without commenting on it in any way, really shouldn't make you so emotional. Where's this very racially divided, racist area of the country? Which country? Japan? Finland? Or America, assuming by your very Pavlovian response?
    Are you trying to make yourself sound educated now? Pretty sure that's what you're doing, since I really don't think you understand what a Pavlovian response is.

I grew up in Detroit. You may have heard of it - race riots, once the "murder capital of the world", burns itself down every couple of years, place where the first black mayor told whites that it'd be safer for them to "stay north of 8 Mile". Site of the great "White Flight". You know, great place to live in the 60s - 90s.

What I'm seeing from your responses is that you're a white person who's from where-ever you're from, and you're very proud of the fact that you're white. You "see racism every day" which, I'm sure, you view as racism against white people since anti-white racism isn't ever "something you [would] call such".

The thing that's getting your goat is that I can see right through you. I see what you're saying, and I understand very clearly where it's coming from. You can't do the opposite though, because you've never been where I am, the way I've been where you are. This is called perspective. That, mixed with a little self-reflection goes a long way toward making a better person. Try it out sometime.
    Last edited by Krigaren; 2017-02-06 at 04:00 PM.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

There's your answer. You saw what you thought to be racism growing up. It's colored your viewpoint. Even though you happened to sum it really well - life in the colder Europe really does need traits like working hard, responsibility and so on. I see racism every day - even though it's something you wouldn't call such. That's life.

I mean, Singapore just shits on that theory.

It is interesting how western countries seemingly must embrace multiculturalism while plenty of other countries are able to suppress multiculturalism and nobody cares. I wonder why the expectations are so different.

Well in Japan you can be literally trown out of an apartment building if someone complains that he dont want to live in the same building with foreigners ... Japan is the last bastion of true Racism and Bigotry in Civilised Society.

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    Their Nation is small, and lacks the resources to handle more people.
    I'm assuming by small you mean in square miles/kilometers. Population wise it's quite large. It's about half of the population of the United States.

But yeah, that's up to them if they want to open their doors to refugees or not. If they believe it is in the best interest of their people to not let them in, then so be it. That's their decision and no one else's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    So life is only difficult in cold Europe? Not in sub-Saharan Africa, not in the mountains or barren plains basins of Asia, not in the jungles of South America? Only in Europe. Every place else must be a tropical paradise where you can sit around and not put in any real "white" effort. Nothing racist about that.

Are you trying to make yourself sound educated now? Pretty sure that's what you're doing, since I really don't think you understand what a Pavlovian response is.

I grew up in Detroit. You may have heard of it - race riots, once the "murder capital of the world", burns itself down every couple of years, place where the first black mayor told whites that it'd be safer for them to "stay north of 8 Mile". Site of the great "White Flight". You know, great place to live in the 60s - 90s.

What I'm seeing from your responses is that you're a white person who's from where-ever you're from, and you're very proud of the fact that you're white. You "see racism every day" which, I'm sure, you view as racism against white people since anti-white racism isn't ever "something you [would] call such".

The thing that's getting your goat is that I can see right through you. I see what you're saying, and I understand very clearly where it's coming from. You can't do the opposite though, because you've never been where I am, the way I've been where you are. This is called perspective. That, mixed with a little self-reflection goes a long way toward making a better person. Try it out sometime.
    Man, I'm still not sure what's your point to prove here. Nice to know your tidbit though. Get off the projector.

Man, I'm still not sure what's your point to prove here. Nice to know your tidbit though. Get off the projector.
    There are a lot of succesful nations that are not ubicated in colder climates. Case in point Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    It is interesting how western countries seemingly must embrace multiculturalism while plenty of other countries are able to suppress multiculturalism and nobody cares. I wonder why the expectations are so different.
    Tried to formulate a response to this for far too long. It makes so much sense yet no one seems to get it. Best keep off mmo-champion with that line of thinking though. Wouldn't want to be seen to be trying to add logic to any right wing arguments. Go out and kill some Muslims to clear your head since you're clearly a white supremacist.
    Last edited by Jyggalag; 2017-02-06 at 05:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    There are a lot of succesful nations that are not ubicated in colder climates. Case in point Singapore.
    It's also the prime case of "no fuckwits allowed here" that developed after significant stress from most of the biggest players in the world, but thank you for your opinion nonetheless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    Tried to formulate a response to this for far too long. It makes so much sense yet no one seems to get it. Best keep off mmo-champion with that line of thinking though. Wouldn't want to be seen to be trying to add logic to any right wing arguments. Go out and kill some Muslims to clear your head since you're clearly a white supremacist.
    Yeah, most of the opposition to that all seems to be damn you for having an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    I think it's the extreme left mindset + shaming. you know, when you dislike Illegal immigration you're ,,literally hitler'' etc