Regretfully they tell us Cuckoo, cuckoo
    But firmly they compel us Cuckoo, cuckoo
    To say goodbye . . .

Cuckoo!

. . . to you

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night

I hate to go and leave this pretty sight

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu

Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu!

So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen

I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye

I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye -- Goodbye!

I'm glad to go, I cannot tell a lie

I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly

The sun has gone to bed and so must I

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
    Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

Goodbye!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Companies shouldnt be making political statements at all. No matter what their stance is on an issue, they are going to alienate 50% of their customer base. It doesnt make any business sense. Leave political statements to the politicians
    And that's because the Super Bowl isnt a global thing and those brands dont target global markets right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockers View Post
    lol wtf is this shit.

fucking mmoc for you.

im done with this forum.
    It's called fact

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Langua..._United_States

Google USA OFFICIAL LANGUAGE

10+ Year Old Account
    lol wtf is this shit.

fucking mmoc for you.

im done with this forum.

Buh bye. Poster you responded to was spot on. Sorry everyone doesn't believe the way you do. Take care, be sure and send us a post card!

Triggered little snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    It's called fact

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Langua..._United_States

Google USA OFFICIAL LANGUAGE
    Oh yeah sorry, I forgot all their legislation and shit was written in fucking Arabic. This forum is full of mongoloids.

This forum is full of mongoloids.
    How is that an insult?

10+ Year Old Account
    If these adverts upset racist bigots then I support them 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    I have to agree, I was sickened by those adds. How come in every add promoting diversity, white people are the minority?

The coke adds were the worst. If you were an Alien watching them, you wouldn't know white people existed in America. Butchering the anthem made me sick too. You will assimilate if you want to be here, not warp our culture. News Flash: Regardless of the USA not having an official language, it is indeed English. Learn it, love it, deal with it or get out.
    A culture that's a melting pot of other cultures is totally going to become warped by some differences.

Quote Originally Posted by Valstorm Warsong View Post
    I don't watch T.V just a load of propaganda. I use the internet for everything, with ad block of course. I understand why the OP is a little annoyed, liberal propaganda being forced downed his throat, when he's just trying to relax is gross. I'm very happy trump won and proved to liberals that they are just a loud vocal minority, but since then they've just got nosier. I don't think they will stop, so it's best to just laugh at their silliness and move on.
    Considering that Clinton won the popular vote, it didn't exactly prove that the liberals are a minority, sorry.

Its not about the WORLD snow flake, its about USA, and as much as you lefties hate it, we are 66-70% white (depending on what different groups consider "white") and a much higher percentage speaks English as a first language. When commercials try to shove diversity down our throats by saying lets hire 30 people for our add, and 2 of them will be white, its racist, isn't it? Oh no, no... sorry, its only racist if minorities (one group in particular) aren't OVER represented in everything. I forgot.
    And how do they shove that diversity, exactly? Or racist. Walk us through your thought process.

Because its entertaining to see your (liberals on mmo champion) insane beliefs and argue with you.
    You mean things like "an ad showing people communicating in language that isn't English made me sick"? Ah, wait, no, that was you.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Just another example of the tolarent left.
    "You're intolerant of my intolerance" is a fallacious argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah sorry, I forgot all their legislation and shit was written in fucking Arabic. This forum is full of mongoloids.
    Weren't you leaving?

lol wtf is this shit.

fucking mmoc for you.

im done with this forum.
    I'm sorry that facts like "English isn't US' official language" offend you. Try Infowars for fact-free safe space.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Superbowl Ads Make Great list of Companies to Boycott

I thought OP was going to be some Berkeley inbred America hating leftist but it was Orlong, pretty much the opposite of that, am surprised.
    Are you ACTUALLY surprised by this? The right is just as PC as the PCs they hate so much, just in their own way with their own views. They want to be surrounded by their own norm and cry foul and throw tantrums and create safe spaces when confronted with alternative ideas and ways of living.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol....all of those companies could give a shit about illegal aliens or LGBT.

It's called marketing and the people who run those companies don't really care what the 'message' is as long as it means more sales to their target demographic. Pretty much any upper echelon at any of those companies goes home to their white, conservative neighborhoods devoid of illegals.

That's like calling English the official language of Science; English in the US is more of a Lingua Fraca, most people speak english so it's used as an interface between disparate groups of people. The law still stands that there is no OFFICIAL language for the united states. The US started as a place where people could escape the oppression of their homelands (Anti puritan / Catholic sentiment in England got us the first immigrants). America was founded on Anti-Oppression and Anti-majority rule principles. Nowhere did the Founding fathers require a language, and believed that it ran counter to the founding ideals of the country.

What people forget is that the Irish and German peoples weren't even considered "White" until about the 1960's and Catholics were "anti-american" and there was a smear campaign on JFK saying that he was more loyal to the

15+ Year Old Account
    The founding fathers made it so that there was no official language for the United States, because they founded the US on the principle of it being an immigrant nation. For the first couple of centuries, the US followed their lead by accepting immigrants and refugees from around the world, and incorporating them into our own culture. While most came over poor and lived in crime-ridden poverty centers, as they settled in and built businesses, they soon became thriving centers of economic activity. It always took time.

For a party that worships the founding fathers so much, they sure do like to ignore the parts of the founders that they don't like, like the framework they laid for setting the US up as an immigrant nation.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Are you ACTUALLY surprised by this? The right is just as PC as the PCs they hate so much, just in their own way with their own views. They want to be surrounded by their own norm and cry foul and throw tantrums and create safe spaces when confronted with alternative ideas and ways of living.
    Didn't Olrong or someone like him make a thread about the Coca-Cola ad when it was first aired? It does ring a bell.

I have to agree, I was sickened by those adds. How come in every add promoting diversity, white people are the minority?

The coke adds were the worst. If you were an Alien watching them, you wouldn't know white people existed in America. Butchering the anthem made me sick too. You will assimilate if you want to be here, not warp our culture. News Flash: Regardless of the USA not having an official language, it is indeed English. Learn it, love it, deal with it or get out.
    I'd pay to see how you'd react here in Miami, FL. Regardless, you have my condolences.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Our nation isn't safe?
    Didn't you know? ISIS is hiding around every corner!

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Can you point me to a policy that is making life a nightmare for millions of American citizens? I'm genuinely curious.
    Well, I didn't specify american citizens, but here are some policies that will harm and kill millions:

1. Destroy Obamacare. I could stop at this one, but let's do some more.
    2. Refuse refugees. They will die and suffer in their own country while america looks the other way.
    3. Remove regulations for companies to shit on their employees and destroy the environment.
    4. Let the holy crusaders in Hicksville deny women abortion because they want girls to stop having sex (unless with them), thus causing a lot of suffering for unwanted children and dangerous and desperate back alley surgeries.
    5. Overrides democracy with his extensive use of executive orders and calls all media false news. He's basically saying that he doesn't need hear what the people want, and will do whatever he wants.
    Mother pus bucket!

Working as intended.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.