Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Rumor: New adventure for #Hearthstone will be «Lost Secrets of Un'Goro»?

10+ Year Old Account
    All I want is a DK class like I was promised.

Deleted
    Wasn't it suppose to be expansion next? So a bunch of beast theme maybe, hunter buff inc?

Deleted
    Sounds lame tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by reidor View Post
    Yeah, i've seen thread on reddit about this today. Blizzard can be mad. Hopefully that woman will not have any troubles.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Promised by who?
    Personally i dont think that there will be any new class.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Sounds lame tbh.
    I don't like it too. 'Dinosaur' x-pack does not sound good.
    I had hopes for Ulduar...

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Blizzard RARELY promises anything. Blizzard makes comments on what they want to do/trying to do, and players take those statements as fact and promises. You were not promised anything, you assumed you were promised something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4dahorde View Post
    Blizzard RARELY promises anything. Blizzard makes comments on what they want to do/trying to do, and players take those statements as fact and promises. You were not promised anything, you assumed you were promised something.
    Actually I think they've stated the very opposite, several times; that they are not adding a new class any time soon.

Lost Secrets of Un'goro... Huh... Not the most interesting sounding adventure off the top of your head.

Now what could be part of an Un'goro related adventure:

Dinosaurs
    Titans
    Silithid
    Emerald Dream
    Linken
    Maximilian of Northshire

Or something crazy, like turning Gadgetzan into a gangster city with three rival families.

Either way, still looking forward to any official news on Hearthstone.

Doesn't sound so exciting. I'd much rather have them using raids like Ulduar and Icecrown Citadel, or something like a troll expansion where they use every troll raid/dungeon as seperate wings.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm, how come all her other hearthstone credits have exact card names while these are just actual dinosaur names? and pterodactyl is spelled with an o not an a.

Can you lore people explain what Ungoro is.

10+ Year Old Account
    ungoro crater is a zone in world of warcraft, think big steamy swamp jungle with giant dinosaurs running around. one of the more interesting wow zones imo.

aggro beast hunter will be back booois

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, better start saving up dat gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychohamster View Post
    Wasn't it suppose to be expansion next? So a bunch of beast theme maybe, hunter buff inc?
    No, its an adventure next. Last year was expansion, adventure, expansion. They said it was going to alternate each year making it: adventure, expansion, adventure for this year.

15+ Year Old Account
    Meh. Give new classes already ResidentSleeper

Monk hero would be so awesome. Or even demon hunter. DKs have been seen plenty in Naxxramas.

I don't think Ungoro would make a fun adventure. No one even knows what it is, so there aren't any memorable enemies there that everyone knows, unlike all other adventures.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

This is a resume i assume from the PDF title.

Can someone explain why there's a "blonde hair, hazel eyes (colored contacts available)" at the top?

Not trying to stir shit, i'm not american so its a genuine question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    No, its an adventure next. Last year was expansion, adventure, expansion. They said it was going to alternate each year making it: adventure, expansion, adventure for this year.
    I remember seeing it the other way round, that they were going to release 2 expansions a year with an adventure in between.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4dahorde View Post
    First Blizzcon with Hearthstone it was asked if we would get DK and other new classes they said yes in time.

I'm pretty sure people are allowed to change their minds if they think now it wouldn't work out.

- - - Updated - - -

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Un%27Goro_Crater For those who aren't into WoW lore (particularly a relatively obscure part)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.