Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Old CM rewards are account bound? ._. I didn't think the armor sets were.
    The armor sets are the only things that aren't account wide - Mounts and titles are to my understanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Old CM rewards are account bound? ._. I didn't think the armor sets were.
    ...They are not... Thats the problem I think CM rewards should be accound bound, just like Balance of power should.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    make poll

/yes

i have 12 toons, i want to get all the skins/colours ithink all the skins should be account bound
    because god danm...
    doing balance of power and reaching presteige level 15 on 12 toons.. no fuck that
    For pvp there should be an item when you get max on 2 or 3 characters that transfers it to all toons.

at the very least boost how fast alts get stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    at the very least boost how fast alts get stuff
    They will. They will add in a Timeless isle/Tanaan type way of gearing that makes it super easy. It will be in the last major patch before the content drought. People will start getting bored and doing runs for the artifact skins for alts who don't have it. Will everyone do it? Probably not, but it will be a way of giving 'content' to people bored at the end of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    The armor sets are the only things that aren't account wide - Mounts and titles are to my understanding.
    yes they are, they're just still class specific. i got the shaman set on a separate realm and use it on my now main on a different realm
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only Glory's skin should be BoA, nothing else. The only change, as others have said, should be to make the EN essences less grindy. They're the only hard part of the quest series so I see no need to lessen it. You want the Balance appearance on an alt? Get your ass raiding again.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Actually EN normal / HC , ToV normal / HC is still very active due to people doing em for legendary chances.
    Should it be account-wide due to the gatings? Probably. But I would prefer a "speed up" version on alts once done on main rather than just handing it out to all your characters across every server, just for the convinience of getting free artifact skin.

Now, my statement gonna backfire me cause I gotta do the entire questline all over again but this time on my druid (GOTTA GET THAT SPECTRAL BEAR FORM).

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really don't understand why it's not. Repeating this on 11 Alts is just stupid. Same with some of the Skins you unlock. How much Archaeology do you have to do for a recolour? And also think about it in terms of recolours for Hidden Skins? 1000 Honor Kills, 200 World Quests, 100 Dungeons per Character with these skins active? You're after 12,000 HK's, 2,400 World Quests and 1,200 Dungeons. Would you really do it on every Alt to unlock skins?

I don't understand why cosmetic things needs to be so painful to unlock on Alts in terms of repeating content. I'm not saying give the Hidden Skins for free, the base one should still be required to unlock in their special ways, but unlocking recolours shouldn't be so painful.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    It should be either account wide or completable on LFR since the issue isn't the difficulty, but finding a group for it. >.<
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Especially with 7.2 incoming?

I really don't understand why this ridiculously long questline isn't account bound considering it is required for 4 weapon appearances and other appearances are account bound already. Currently I don't imagine many people doing this quest line more than once especially considering it requires Normal Emerald Nightmare and nobody really even touches that raid anymore. I mean why bother investing time in designing four appearances and then locking them behind such nonsense surely knowing the majority won't redo the quests on all alts.

it's blizzard's logic to keep you subbed and play more.

Deleted
    I don't even know what part I am on on any of my characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Nvrmd View Post
    I play a guardian druid just for mythic+ and never did a single raid with him. He got the keymaster achievement but can´t use the skin you get for it. So yea I hope they make balance of power either accountwide or at least change it so you don´t need it´s skin first to use the other 3 which makes no sense to me anyway. I did the quest chain with my shaman but there is no way I will go EN again for like 2 months with any other char.
    Make it like the hidden appearances tints. Doesn't matter which hidden you used the achievement unlocks because it's done with a hidden....and no one would probably do everything to unlock them in 3/4 specs anyways.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    Really don't understand why it's not. Repeating this on 11 Alts is just stupid. Same with some of the Skins you unlock. How much Archaeology do you have to do for a recolour? And also think about it in terms of recolours for Hidden Skins? 1000 Honor Kills, 200 World Quests, 100 Dungeons per Character with these skins active? You're after 12,000 HK's, 2,400 World Quests and 1,200 Dungeons. Would you really do it on every Alt to unlock skins?

I don't understand why cosmetic things needs to be so painful to unlock on Alts in terms of repeating content. I'm not saying give the Hidden Skins for free, the base one should still be required to unlock in their special ways, but unlocking recolours shouldn't be so painful.
    Actually Archaeology skin is account bound

Deleted
    Considering how long it takes? Imo yes.

(And I have done it already. So no, I am not just a casual scrub begging for handouts. :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Yes it should.

Although at least now you will get an absolute ton of AP doing the questline on an alt.
    Doing EN full clears multiple times for no othwr reason then unlocking a weapon skin is rather annoying. I did think they might roll back the difficulty settings on out dated raids. Still require people to do Nighthild in normal or higher, but losen the old raid requirements.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post

The archeology one is account wide.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Ain't nobody doing all that shit on every char. I know I won't, and it's fine. Would be better if I didn't have to tho.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Make the grind quests optional for AP. You still have to kill the listed bosses on Normal+ which is organized raiding.

If not account bound, at least increase the drop rates for alts similar to the legendary quests in MoP and WoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Especially with 7.2 incoming?

I really don't understand why this ridiculously long questline isn't account bound considering it is required for 4 weapon appearances and other appearances are account bound already. Currently I don't imagine many people doing this quest line more than once especially considering it requires Normal Emerald Nightmare and nobody really even touches that raid anymore. I mean why bother investing time in designing four appearances and then locking them behind such nonsense surely knowing the majority won't redo the quests on all alts.
    I've done it on 2 toons and yes, it's absolutely absurd for blizzard to expect this to be done on all toons, one toon for account wide unlock is more than enough. Not sure how Glory of the Legion hero and +15 Achievement are account wide but this isn't. Also this quest is so damn long it feels like there should be a legendary at the end. Lastly, once 7.2 is a thing and people are barely running EN, how are we supposed to run this for alts that we want the appearance for?