Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Seems kinda dull to be honest. The card design will have to be ridiculous and awesome to make up for Gadgetzan...between the last two expansions, my interest in the game went from high to none. A dinosaur-themed expansion isn't exactly making me go wild.

Deleted
    But what is this Well of Horniness under 'Theatre'? :thinking:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrair View Post
    This is a resume i assume from the PDF title.

Can someone explain why there's a "blonde hair, hazel eyes (colored contacts available)" at the top?

Not trying to stir shit, i'm not american so its a genuine question.
    A quick google search reveals she's a voice actor so that may be able to help possible interested parties. Not entirely sure why, though.

ungoro...conveniently located adjacent to gadgetzan.

Well...logic checks out

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Can you lore people explain what Ungoro is.
    It's an ancient jungle, filled with dinosaurs and abandoned titan tech. It was also used by the titans as a sort of biological testing zone.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    All I want is a DK class like I was promised.
    What part of "we have no plans to add additional classes" is a promise?
    From a few months after the game was fully released

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    But the fact of the matter is that we already have 9 classes, and we feel there already is a ton of diversity and we frankly think that it has enough complexity right now for most people to sink their teeth into. So currently, we have no plans to add additional classes.
    Source
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-02-06 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    A quick google search reveals she's a voice actor so that may be able to help possible interested parties. Not entirely sure why, though.
    Yea i found it odd as well, do voice actors need a description of their appearance? is it for character modelling or those facial scanners that can track tiny movements to replicate emotions... oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post

But the fact of the matter is that we already have 9 classes, and we feel there already is a ton of diversity and we frankly think that it has enough complexity right now for most people to sink their teeth into. So currently, we have no plans to add additional classes.
    Source
    Lame. To be expected I guess it was a Blizzcon promise they never keep those.

Gotta admit, a new class would get me playing Hearthstone again. If that new class happened to be Demon Hunter, I would probably be re-engaged in the game again.

Deleted
    Im think this new enlargement will be based on new cards, this isnt be new adventure. If blizz going on the west, the next addition will be ANQ. I hope it's true

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrair View Post
    Yea i found it odd as well, do voice actors need a description of their appearance? is it for character modelling or those facial scanners that can track tiny movements to replicate emotions... oh well.
    It makes little to no sense.

I'm hesitant to trust this as a "leak", but we ARE getting close to when they usually start teasing for a new adventure, so let's see.

I am, however, going to change the title from "LEAKED" to "Rumor", because this definitely isn't 100% at the moment.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2017-02-06 at 07:46 PM.

Blizzard talking about how the new meta will slow down. Blizzard releases new card in Un'Goro set; Baby Krush: 1 mana 1/1 "Summon this minion from your deck when you play a beast.". Playerbase enjoys the new 'slow meta'.

All joking aside, I think it is too early to tell if this rumor has any substance at all. Like so many others have said it doesn't sound exciting to me as a set in & off itself. Would I like to see more dinosaur themed cards? Sure, but not a new meta built around it.

If this turns out ot be real, just because this particular person was only asked to contribute dinosaur type ?noises/??voices, doesn't mean that will all there is to the expac. un'goro had tons of stuff in it - oozes, elementals, weird titany crystal things, dragonkins, other stuff I cant quite remember. Plus the 'lost secrets' bit gives them carte blanche to do pretty much anything. gadetzan never had gangster families.

10+ Year Old Account
    It also had a Yeti cave, Tar Monsters and North, South, East, West crystal beacons which if this for a future adventure could turn out to form the basis of the wings.

So basically a beast expansion. Out with pirate warrior killing you in four turns and back to face hunter killing you in four turns. Sounds exciting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post

Source
    Team Five is pretty untrustworthy. They tend to make stuff up all the time.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    pls no more pirate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    So basically a beast expansion. Out with pirate warrior killing you in four turns and back to face hunter killing you in four turns. Sounds exciting.
    I was trying really hard not to say that. But fortunately this could still be fake, so there is still hope.

Should be interesting.

I think it will be more diverse than people think. Un'goro had dinosaurs, elementals, titan facilities and the silithid and Qiraji trying to invade. It always was linked to Sholozar Basin. Plenty of themes to go over other than just beasts.

Deleted
    Promote more hunts deck? (beast deck) no more warrior pirate ? :P i hope..

Don't forget druid has a few beast cards too.

I'm not sure what they're losing off the top of my head (Haven't played beast druid), but still worth noting that they might become a strong deck also.