Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    He is right, though. Raiding in Vanilla was mostly fun due to the community and other players, not necessarily because the raids were awesome. If you happened to play a Warlock, Mage etc., it was pretty boring compared to nowadays.
    I agree with that.

The community gave it the special feel. You knew the players on your server. You felt connected to them.
    Now its all random and pug.

In terms of specc diversity, gameplay etc. the game is better nowadays. I completely agree with that

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Having the right comp(i.e class stacking) means much more than ilvl. From the brief research I did it seems like Serenity put in much more effort into having viable class options than other guilds did. Method seems to have slacked quite a lot on gearing artifact on alts for example.
    Unfortunately it looks like unless you are a mage or a shadowpriest you aren't represented as a rDPS caster. These kills look like a bunch of ants running in and out with how many melee they have.

Deleted
    Or a hunter.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    Unfortunately it looks like unless you are a mage or a shadowpriest you aren't represented as a rDPS caster. These kills look like a bunch of ants running in and out with how many melee they have.
    Well that is extremely unfortunate that ranged finally have to deal with what melee has had to deal with in several tiers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    That was less hectic than I thought. Really clean kill.

By the way, Exorsus interview: http://www.eclypsia.com/fr/wow/actua...renuit-19692/2
    Last edited by mmoc8d916160dc; 2017-02-06 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    haha love the salty tears of new players who have never witnessed the greatness when WoW was new and people needed to figure out everything instead of watching guides and downloading addons.
    Add-ons have been a thing since MC.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Well that is extremely unfortunate that ranged finally have to deal with what melee has had to deal with in several tiers.
    I mean it was unfortunate for them too, sad that blizzard can't seem to grasp balance at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    Add-ons have been a thing since MC.
    I 'member spamming decursive in MC and BWL, decursive and CT Raid Assist, required addons for being an MC raider.

Deleted
    M3thod
    /10char

gg method.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Deleted
    They lost this Race at Star Augur

Deleted
    Probably correct - lost the race at Starbro.

At least I'm sure it'd give them better insight on next tier preparation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    You mean the screenshot of their screenshot being edited in MS Paint?
    It has already been confirmed by Blizzard that kill is clear. Just deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    method 10/10
    At this point does it really matter? With all the shadiness within Method this tier, seems like an utter disaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gz to Method.
    Hope to see Limit on 4th place, but hardly possible with them being 1 boss behind From Scratch.
    A darkness carried in the heart can not be cured by moving the body from one place to another. (Lennier to Vir in Babylon 5:"Dust to Dust")
    -----
    Main: Warrior for life

Method sure seems to take this well!
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Method do pretty well considering they lost a lot of their guild and merged with a guild who aren't used to this schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post

If anything they are known to be respectful.
    So there is no reason for saltiness from their side they just didn't play as good as other 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post

Lmfao, I love it.