Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

15+ On time = No "Keystone Master" artifact appearance

I ran EOA 15+ this morning and made the timer to get my "Keystone Master" achievement, however when I went to change my artifact appearance it was locked and WoWProgress shows "Amount of Mythic 15+ Dungeons completed in time: 0" despite the 34m5s completion time.

Any ideas?

Name: Petdragon
    Server: Barthilas

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you done the balance of power questline?

Was it a depleted key? Not sure if it matters, just a thought.

You need to also get the Improving on History achievement from the balance of power questline first before you can use the keystone master appearance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldsDad View Post
    I ran EOA 15+ this morning and made the timer to get my "Keystone Master" achievement, however when I went to change my artifact appearance it was locked and WoWProgress shows "Amount of Mythic 15+ Dungeons completed in time: 0" despite the 34m5s completion time.

Any ideas?

Name: Petdragon
    Server: Barthilas

Thanks
    you need the base skin of that row to use other others (other then hidden, for some reason it ignores this)

need to complete balance of power first, get that done then you got the skin
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Only raiders get the non-raider appearances this expansion.
    Yes, it's retarded.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Because you haven't completed the "Balance of Power" questline (Improving on History achievement). All appearances on this tier are locked till you complete that.

Thanks for the feedback, I will join a Guldan PUG tomorrow, i'm pretty sure thats all I have left in the Balance of Power quest line.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Yes, it's retarded.
    Wait until 7.2 when the "solo challenge" artifact recolors are locked behind hc KJ kill (last boss in Tomb) and RBG wins. Because that's as related to solo challenge as world bosses are to Balance of Power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it's retarded.
    Well its not just raiding, it's a LOOONG chain that has them also do ALL of the Mythic dungeons and a world quest boss. Also, you technically don't have to find a raiding guild since all of the drops also drop from LFR which you can literally queue and AFK and still get it done...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    all of the drops also drop from LFR which you can literally queue and AFK and still get it done...
    They don't. It's "normal difficulty or higher".

emerald nightmare drops are normal+ only, lfr does not drop them.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Well its not just raiding, it's a LOOONG chain that has them also do ALL of the Mythic dungeons and a world quest boss. Also, you technically don't have to find a raiding guild since all of the drops also drop from LFR which you can literally queue and AFK and still get it done...
    You can't get the balance of power quest items from LFR. They may change that in the future once they realize how stupid it is that non-raid appearances are linked to raids, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    You can't get the balance of power quest items from LFR. They may change that in the future once they realize how stupid it is that non-raid appearances are linked to raids, but who knows.
    implying that normal mode raiding is somehow difficult content?

Quote Originally Posted by zyniker View Post
    implying that normal mode raiding is somehow difficult content?
    Based on the insane demands on the groups I've tried to get into, it must be.
    I mean why else would they demand the achievement, Curve from Nightmare AND 890 iLevel?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

I mean why else would they demand the achievement, Curve from Nightmare AND 890 iLevel?
    to farm the place for TF/legendary chance as quickly as possible? it ain't rocket surgery. if i'm making a group for any content i'm going to look for people in my ilvl bracket, not charity cases.

Either way, the appearance tier that balance of power unlocks is for content that you can't random queue for. Yes you can use the group finder to find groups but its not randomized group making a-la random heroics or LFR.
    Last edited by zyniker; 2017-02-06 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    If you don't want to work for it then enjoy your other two skins and your hidden one (I hope you play a class with an hidden artifact appearance not tied to raid)

You know you can start your own group and demand the same requirements, right?

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    You know you can start your own group and demand the same requirements, right?
    Tried. Doesn't work.
    People are more inclined to try and fail to get into a 'better' group than risk wasting time and repair costs on anything less.

Tried. Doesn't work.
    People are more inclined to try and fail to get into a 'better' group than risk wasting time and repair costs on anything less.
    So what you're saying is that people should go against how they're programmed and try to avoid the path of least resistance to join your groups?