Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Just added $150 to my Battle.net Balance.

Now to wait for Overwatch to go on sell lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Oh my. I was thinking about flipping a few tokens for gold earlier, but it would be awesome if the price would actually rise.
    How do you actually "flip" tokens?

Flipping means buying low selling high, and there is no buying low here as the buy price is constant $20 no matter what.

I really wish though they would add being able to split the cost between battle.net balance and other payments.

Can someone tell me if they reset the amount of tokens you could buy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Oh my. I was thinking about flipping a few tokens for gold earlier, but it would be awesome if the price would actually rise.
    You can't flip Tokens...

The Good news - Many unwilling to shell out 25 dollars for mounts can now do so with gold. Blizzard makes more money in general as inflation increases. It's been 15 bucks for 10+ years now, that value is dwindling for them, and we want them to remain successful so they don't cut corners elsewhere.

The Bad news - Blizzard will need to increase the value of gold somehow, and there are two ways of going about this. The good way is to have more interesting things to shell gold out on. The bad way is to make gold a more scarce resource, and people with limited time AND money will have to sacrifice some of that time actually going out of their way to earn gold. Blizz needs to be careful about this, because it may off-put some to just not come back since the cost is pricey. I like option A better. Give us more stuff to funnel gold to without feeling forced to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post

Flipping means buying low selling high, and there is no buying low here as the buy price is constant $20 no matter what.
    You do it while the gold price is high as no matter what the token sells for you will not get less than what the gold price they quoted you is.

Sad... Look at the prices soaring right now.

Should have spent all my gold buying WoW Tokens at 58k a few days back.

Can someone who was at max tokens bought see if it's reset with this change?

Bye bye free sub....sigh
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by FroztSpectre View Post
    Sad... Look at the prices soaring right now.

Should have spent all my gold buying WoW Tokens at 58k a few days back.
    Same here

God i wish blizz gave us a tiny heads up but i guess that still wouldve made things worse.

I knew this was coming but i honestly thought it was gonna be in 7.2!

Quote Originally Posted by fsdhjte View Post
    Same here

God i wish blizz gave us a tiny heads up but i guess that still wouldve made things worse.

I knew this was coming but i honestly thought it was gonna be in 7.2!
    "You was not Prepared"

It has been data minded a few times, should have been ready sorry.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    "You was not Prepared"

It has been data minded a few times, should have been ready sorry.
    TBH i could only buy tokens last month cause of the 36 week limit and i thouhgt well it looks like its not gonna be out until 7.2

Oh well i guess i will just wait a few months till it calms down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Bad phrasing, I guess. Point is, I want some gold and was planning on buying a few tokens to sell them on the AH - but reading this thread, it might be better to wait a bit until the price goes up a bit more.

Well fuck, there goes playing for 'free' with gold.

Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    Well fuck, there goes playing for 'free' with gold.
    Ya that is the only negative on this for me.

Not sure how much longer ill play WoW anyway, (Not hating on wow) so when I do finally decide to go some battle.net balancing going with me is nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did you feel the need to make a thread about this when Chaud made one?

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    Why did you feel the need to make a thread about this when Chaud made one?
    Go read the times. This thread was made before Chauds. Also it's not uncommon for someone to find something before a news thread is made.

Managed to buy 6 on EU before they were sold out, could have bought more but had to log to other character since I didnt had more gold on that one.
    Now for the last 15min im getting message that they are sold out, and when i manage to buy one i get my gold back

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EVGAFAVOR View Post
    I spend like ~1.1M on 12 Tokens recently. I'll use it to Factionchange my Tauren Pally to Dwarf and keep the rest and wait for a Overwatch Sale.
    How can you have 12? I thought you can only have 10 in bags? You used some?

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    How can you have 12? I thought you can only have 10 in bags? You used some?
    I do believe its 10 in the bag per character, Not account. I could be wrong tho.