Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm also still waiting for the drop from Ursoc. One of these days soon, no one will be running Emerald Nightmare anymore - and we still won't have the appearance.

They should up the chance, truthfully.

I was kinda hoping they would up the chance with 7.1.5, considering less and less people run EN these days, but I at least still didn't get it. Oh well another fresh ID starts today in europe, maybe this time i'm lucky.

Deleted
    I actually got it on our second kill but gave it to one of our tanks because I only tank M+. Figured it wasnt as rare but im starting to regret it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    There's a day when you finish it, though. That's when you actually get it.
    I waited the day when someone comes to teach me philosphy with such "Is the glass half-empty or half-full" -phrase.
    No.
    Also got that ulduar legendary in 1 day, even tho it requires multiple resets because "There's a day when you finish it, though. That's when you actually get it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Got it in LFR as resto with resto loot

I'm still trying to get this skin and I hate it. They need to make it 100% drop soon because nobody is going to be running EN. The only positive is I can queue into LFR and it takes 5 minutes to clear trash and Ursoc.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    I'm still trying to get this skin and I hate it. They need to make it 100% drop soon because nobody is going to be running EN. The only positive is I can queue into LFR and it takes 5 minutes to clear trash and Ursoc.
    Agreed, they made world bosses 100% so classes get those in 9 weeks now. Hearing all the people that've run Ursoc 2-4 times a week for 5 months is disheartening. Same could be said for all of the daily checks/Withered Army Training. They already have bad luck protection in the game, could easily apply it to hiddens as well (though I hate this idea vs just making guaranteed/much higher).

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    I waited the day when someone comes to teach me philosphy with such "Is the glass half-empty or half-full" -phrase.
    No.
    Also got that ulduar legendary in 1 day, even tho it requires multiple resets because "There's a day when you finish it, though. That's when you actually get it."
    The original statement that you quoted was "I got the feral and resto one in the same day", though. Not in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    The original statement that you quoted was "I got the feral and resto one in the same day", though. Not in one day.
    They did get it in the same day since they acquired both hiddens on the same day. They never said they completed all pre-requisites to finish them all in the same day. I'm really not sure why you're so hung up on grammar when you can't even comprehend what he meant and nobody else is having your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    They did get it in the same day since they acquired both hiddens on the same day. They never said they completed all pre-requisites to finish them all in the same day. I'm really not sure why you're so hung up on grammar when you can't even comprehend what he meant and nobody else is having your issue.
    I don't know why you're quoting me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    I don't know why you're quoting me though.
    Because I'm an idiot and quoted the wrong person before fully waking up.

I need to bitch more often. I always get the item I want when I do (minus Baron's mount) and just now got it.

Not the same but im at 90+ days waiting for the stupid last feral screech, know your pain bro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    Feral takes atleast 3 days because it's not a drop. But cool story otherwise
    As in i got the last screetch and the resto drop from the plants in the same day. I figured that was obvious.

Luckily I got some kind of bug and it unlocked all of my hidden appearances on my druid apart from the base colour of it. Managed to get the other ones legit since (feral, balance and resto) but still no Guardian (been clearing EN every week).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by djayk85 View Post
    Well that's just great...

You can farm for the Balance one but not the Guardian one
    Some classes have to wait for Withered army training...

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    Luckily I got some kind of bug and it unlocked all of my hidden appearances on my druid apart from the base colour of it. Managed to get the other ones legit since (feral, balance and resto) but still no Guardian (been clearing EN every week).
    Not a bug, if you get color 2 in balance, you get color 2 for all specs. same for every other color except base.

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    Not a bug, if you get color 2 in balance, you get color 2 for all specs. same for every other color except base.
    No as in I hadn't got the skins, and I logged in once and I had them all. Happened on a few chars

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    18 weeks later and i finally got it!