Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    wowtoken.info currently showing the biggest hourly price increase I've ever seen.

If anyone actually wanted to buy gold.. it's about to get a lot more attractive...

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    You can buy anything that you would normally be able to buy with battlenet balance. Even plushies and real life items.
    Since you can't buy anything from the gear shop with battlenet balance, you can't buy plushies and the likes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Since you can't buy anything from the gear shop with battlenet balance, you can't buy plushies and the likes with it.
    no you can't use you battle.net balance in the Blizzard Gear Store

Well that should get the botters out in swarms again.

Quote Originally Posted by cacahuete View Post
    no you can't use you battle.net balance in the Blizzard Gear Store
    That's what I said...

Deleted
    The REAL Question is: Can I pay a 6 month subscription with battle.net balance and profit from the discount compared to the 30 days for one token....

Deleted
    And there goes buying game-time with gold ;(
    wonder how many people will now stop to play

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LI2Atronach View Post
    The REAL Question is: Can I pay a 6 month subscription with battle.net balance and profit from the discount compared to the 30 days for one token....
    No cause you wont be able to buy any tokens. we will now see the biggest bot increase in wow ever.
    (PLUS wow just turned into a job...)

Should be possible, as you can still buy that with battlenet balance. Nice find.

Isn't it the same amount?

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP Token Price i guess.

Too bad, max 10 tokens you can have at a time :/

Quote Originally Posted by Chewtoy View Post
    Isn't it the same amount?
    It's 12$/month if you pay for 6 months as far as I know, instead of 15$.

This seems like a loop hole, so we'll see.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I love this feature. In a short while, I'm hoping the price soars high enough that I can make a lot of gold from the next 10 pack that I sell.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    Lets say you get 15€, don't I save 2€ already buy choosing BN Balance and buying my Month for 12,99€ with that Balance? The Discount becomes even larger If I buy several months at once. Whats the point in exchanging it for gametime at all? Unless, they plan to increase the monthly sub fee from 12,99 to 15€ of course.

Also, Even though I have millions from wasting my life force on the shit that was WoD, I can't imagine the time you have to farm even the current EU token price? Like wtf? I earn the 13€ in less than an hour of casual work in my job? why would I waste several hours to get that much ingame at a super low wage rate.

Whelp rip paying for wow with gold.

hope the money is worth it, blizz.

Deleted
    what the hell is this bs why isn't this available in europe
    I've been waiting for this for so long

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    And there goes buying game-time with gold ;(
    wonder how many people will now stop to play

- - - Updated - - -

No cause you wont be able to buy any tokens. we will now see the biggest bot increase in wow ever.
    (PLUS wow just turned into a job...)
    Gotta love all these tears.

Apparently wow was the best during vanilla, and surprise, surprise, there was no tokens, you had to pay a sub, most of the stuff you could do was grind and bots were prevalent.

Suddenly when token went live all the entitled kiddies think WOW deserves to be f2p for them for minimal effort.

Just pay a sub.

Don't enjoy the game? Unsub and quit.

Wow is still cheap for 15$ a month while single player games often cost 60$ and you're done with them under a week with zero replayability value.

This was a major error. They screwed over EU token users big time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eew and the token price skyrockets.

Or to be precise: "there are currently no token for sale, try again later".

Tokens price skyrocketed already with such announcement?