Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I didn't advocate anything. I defended the lack of immorality in disloyalty to a dictator.
    That's advocating.

Loyalty is earned, not expected, either through election of personal decision.
    So basically you're saying that anyone from intelligence community of US can be justified in betraying USA and selling state secrets to China or Russia because Trump didn't earn their personal loyalty?
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2017-02-06 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    That's advocating.

So basically you're saying that anyone from intelligence community of US can be justified in betraying Trump and selling state secrets to China or Russia because Trump didn't earn their personal loyalty?
    *or*. Typo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    It is. Most propaganda, in special the alt-right propaganda in america, helps putin.
    Can you explain to me the relationship between Neo-Nazis and Putin?

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose any other leader that was called a killer might be upset. Of course, some might say that's free speech. You know, like Americans would.

Personally, I'm curious what the backlash would be if O'Reilly ended up dead. Can you imagine?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Can you explain to me the relationship between Neo-Nazis and Putin?
    Where should i start? At that point Putin supports european right wing parties? Or at the point where the alt right in america copies every single propaganda from Sputnik or RT?

Or should i just quote Trump when he defends Putin against murder accusation by acting as if americans are the same?

10+ Year Old Account
    Regardless who it is, i find news station of this size should be held more accountable when they report incorrectly, We need less breibarts in this world.

Strange times to be in where I see Bill Fucking O'Reilly as being more and more reasonable...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Where should i start? At that point Putin supports european right wing parties? Or at the point where the alt right in america copies every single propaganda from Sputnik or RT?

Or should i just quote Trump when he defends Putin against murder accusation by acting as if americans are the same?
    You know what? Let's assume you're right, and Putin is putting out all this propaganda and even murdered people.

Guess which propaganda is worse: the one saying how Putin is great and didn't kill anyone, or the one pretending Putin is responsible for mass slaughter in Syria and wants to get the US/world involved in war.

15+ Year Old Account
    You know what? Let's assume you're right, and Putin is putting out all this propaganda and even murdered people.

Guess which propaganda is worse: the one saying how Putin is great and didn't kill anyone, or the one pretending Putin is responsible for mass slaughter in Syria and wants to get the US/world involved in war.
    Putin and in effect the Kremlin are doing exactly those things, with their obvious reasoning to weaken the military and economic alliances the west has with each others' liberal democracies. He wants fractured infighting to expand his influence.

- - - Updated - - -

Putin and in effect the Kremlin are doing exactly those things, with their obvious reasoning to weaken the military and economic alliances the west has with each others' liberal democracies. He wants fractured infighting to expand his influence.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. Did you read the dates on the reporting of those hospitals being blown up? It's a pure propaganda campaign to incite war with Russia and overthrow Assad.

The reporters who have actually been on the ground in Aleppo have a vastly different story than what CNN would have you believe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Did you read the dates on the reporting of those hospitals being blown up? It's a pure propaganda campaign to incite war with Russia and overthrow Assad.

The reporters who have actually been on the ground in Aleppo have a vastly different story than what CNN would have you believe.
    Nope what? The invasion of Crimea was fake news? Russian military strikes in Syria are solely targeting Syrian rebels fake news?

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope what? The invasion of Crimea was fake news? Russian military strikes in Syria are solely targeting Syrian rebels fake news?
    Crimea is complicated and should not be summarized to imply Russia did something aggressive against the people of Crimea. I'll tell you what, we can debate Crimea all you want once you've researched the history of the area, public polling of the area and the efforts of its citizens to rejoin Russia.

Airstrikes are one of the worst parts of war; they always end up killing civilians. But using that as a pretense to "stop Russia!" or any sort of intervention is downright retarded when you consider the countless innocents NATO has killed. It's fine to criticize the use of drone strikes, and certainly we should be critical of our own usage of dronestrikes within NATO. But the way these airstrikes are framed within the narrative of mainstream media is "Russia is slaughtering innocents in hospitals! Oh, the horror!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Regardless who it is, i find news station of this size should be held more accountable when they report incorrectly, We need less breibarts in this world.
    Funny, Trump didn't say "Putin's not a killer." His immediate defense was "the US kills too".

Sorry, but your argument is no longer with FOX News. Trump had the chance to refute the claim. He chose to do pretty much the opposite.

Nope what? The invasion of Crimea was fake news?
    Claiming that result of referendum was that way because of Russian intimidation rather then Crimean local history is.

Russian military strikes in Syria are solely targeting Syrian rebels fake news?
    Never was "solely" - don't you remember bombing of ISIS oil routes? Ones where when US eventually joined in they also dropped leaflets "you'll be bombed soon, get out"?

And it was offered from Russia to US multiple times to separate "moderate" rebels (who can be dealt with diplomatically) from "extremist" ones (who couldn't), something which US failed to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    B-b-but Benghazi! She literally shot everyone there!!!
    It wasn't about that. It was her lying about it being over a video during a Presidential election. Obama came out and said he had the terrorist on the run. Then Benghazi happened. Clinton and Susan Rice came out and said it was over a protest over a youtube video, and held on to that story. Then before this election she admitted it was a planned Terror attack the entire time. That's what Benghazi was about.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, I see people are still on the "RUSSIA IS DA BAD PEOPLES!!" Bandwagon.

I still find it Ironic that leading up to Trumps Election win all these morons were saying that Trump and Putin were going to hate eachother and butt heads and it would cause WW3. Then once he showed that they wanted a mutual beneficial Relationship between the Countries those same people are now screaming about how bad Putin is and basically are taunting Putin.

Though the stupidity of the Media has been taking giant strides recently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    1. It's time for the media to stop pushing labels and other types of news without actual concrete proof of such.
    Basically this.

I have no doubts that Putin did nasty stuff, but not brainwashed enough to attribute every single death to Putin. Calling him a killer without any proof is unprofessional.

Is he a killer? We don't know. Every suspicious death is a speculation at best, but mostly nothing but conspiracy bullshit.

The only real suspicious death was for that dude that got poisoned. But he also pissed off bunch of oligarchs, so one of them could have killed him. That could be applied to many other deaths as well. Oligarchs are bunch of very nasty people. They will kill competitors, they will kill any journalists investigating them. They are the real problem that needs to be dealt with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Crimea is complicated and should not be summarized to imply Russia did something aggressive against the people of Crimea. I'll tell you what, we can debate Crimea all you want once you've researched the history of the area, public polling of the area and the efforts of its citizens to rejoin Russia.

Airstrikes are one of the worst parts of war; they always end up killing civilians. But using that as a pretense to "stop Russia!" or any sort of intervention is downright retarded when you consider the countless innocents NATO has killed. It's fine to criticize the use of drone strikes, and certainly we should be critical of our own usage of dronestrikes within NATO. But the way these airstrikes are framed within the narrative of mainstream media is "Russia is slaughtering innocents in hospitals! Oh, the horror!"
    There is no implication; they invaded a sovereign nation, that if they were under NATO, it would of constituted a military response. Zooming out, the undermining effects of Russia propaganda and destabilization in Ukraine is a microcosm of what they are doing on a much larger scale in Europe and the US.

It isn't "retarded" it is the only legitimate response liberal democracies like the US and Europe must make to stand up against the wanton destruction of human life and property.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no implication; they invaded a sovereign nation, that if they were under NATO, it would of constituted a military response. Zooming out, the undermining effects of Russia propaganda and destabilization in Ukraine is a microcosm of what they are doing on a much larger scale in Europe and the US.

It isn't "retarded" it is the only legitimate response liberal democracies like the US and Europe must make to stand up against the wanton destruction of human life and property.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Ahh, I see people are still on the "RUSSIA IS DA BAD PEOPLES!!" Bandwagon.

I still find it Ironic that leading up to Trumps Election win all these morons were saying that Trump and Putin were going to hate eachother and butt heads and it would cause WW3. Then once he showed that they wanted a mutual beneficial Relationship between the Countries those same people are now screaming about how bad Putin is and basically are taunting Putin.

Though the stupidity of the Media has been taking giant strides recently.
    Lol what reality are you living in? Everyone knew Trump and Putin had their bromance going and donny boy would never talk ill of comrade Putin.

What people WERE saying is that GOP has no love of Russia and probably wouldn't just bend the knee because Trump tells them to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Claiming that result of referendum was that way because of Russian intimidation rather then Crimean local history is.

Never was "solely" - don't you remember bombing of ISIS oil routes? Ones where when US eventually joined in they also dropped leaflets "you'll be bombed soon, get out"?

And it was offered from Russia to US multiple times to separate "moderate" rebels (who can be dealt with diplomatically) from "extremist" ones (who couldn't), something which US failed to do.
    Absurd notion, only a person who has been completely brainwashed by Putin's expansion of influence shtick would say that.

The intelligence from the US military has shown that they are exclusively bombing both civilian centers where rebel sentiments are high, and critical routes and armories. But then again, that's fabricated fake shit, and I should only believe Assad's and Putin's narrative.