Anyone is interested in Dark and Light game?

I have seen a funny background story about Dark and Light game - the upcoming fantasy MMORPG by Snail games, so I am wonering if there are some guys heard more news about this game? According to the official trailer in Youtube, it may be a very funny game, but there is no more Dark and Light infromations on the web, I only find one background story in a site Okaymmo, where to get more story of Dark and Light game??

I was interested in it until they announced that it would be based on small servers - think they said like 100-500 players per server or something. I think they're trying to make it more like a Rust/Ark-like survival game and I'm not really into that.

What a legit post, by someone who totally isn't involved with the game, I think this has convinced me to check out "Dark and Light game" thank you fellow independent gamer!
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    I was interested in it until they announced that it would be based on small servers - think they said like 100-500 players per server or something. I think they're trying to make it more like a Rust/Ark-like survival game and I'm not really into that.
    That's where most wannabes seem to be setting their sights these days. Maybe they'll do better than the others, we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    What a legit post, by someone who totally isn't involved with the game, I think this has convinced me to check out "Dark and Light game" thank you fellow independent gamer!
    ikr???

Nigerian Prince: The Video Game?

Since when can one bit posters upload avatars?

More grinding, farming and building. The game looks nice (from the Trailer), but if it doesnt bring anything new that what already exist on the market, whats the point?
    But the informations I found are still pretty vague. Wait and see!