Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgibb View Post
    Do you really believe that being the third guild in the entire world to kill a mythic end boss isn't something special?

The people on this forum that keeps screaming that only WF counts don't know what they're talking about.

Congratulations to all three guilds.

Now the race is truly over.
    You contradict yourself in the first and final sentence.

So being World 4th isn't special?

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Im actualy suprised that method had way less wipes then Serenity and just a shy 20+ more tries then Exorsus seems they been taking it slow ever since Exorsus got the WF.

Also interesting that Exorsus said that Guldan was killable without the extra gear from the reset.
    You do know that BigWigs counts as a wipe as pulling a boss and having the raid wipe due a death right? Method was in Nighthold for a long time after Exorsus killed it so making excuses for them is pretty telling. Can't you just admit that they got smacked around this tier and they just aren't a WF guild anymore? Maybe they can recruit other players? It will be hard convincing people to commit so much time for so little reward though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    Talking about future raids - we’re currently discussing our plans and approach to raiding. Spending so much time with almost no outcome is pretty questionable. -Alveona, GM of Exorsus

Would be interesting to see Exorsus step down. As Alveona said there's truly very little to be had about pouring thousands of hours into the game only to get a #1 next to your team's name on a fansite for a few months.
    What do they want? A cash prize like PvP or the dugeon race? To do that it would become regulated, streamed, everything they don't seem to want, aside from the no longer needing to put all the hours in cause you would almost have to do tourney realms.

Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    Gratz method, nice photo at the end. Better luck in Tomb of Sargeras!
    Gratz for a World 3rd after all the BS they pulled? Really? The fanboy is strong in this one. This tier has been an epic fail for the guild.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    If anything they are known to be respectful.
    So there is no reason for saltiness from their side they just didn't play as good as other 2.
    Respectful LOLOLOLOLOL. They have shown how scummy they are this tier and you are talking about respectful LOLOLOLOLOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel108 View Post
    Gratz for a World 3rd after all the BS they pulled? Really? The fanboy is strong in this one. This tier has been an epic fail for the guild.

- - - Updated - - -

Respectful LOLOLOLOLOL. They have shown how scummy they are this tier and you are talking about respectful LOLOLOLOLOL.
    You are so salty dude, i love that. Keep going please.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the killpic from Method.
    Now comes the 2-3 week wait for the 5-Guild rule to get a video.

I have a feeling more Guilds/people will step down with either Hardcore Raiding or Raiding in general, especially in how the way the expansion is build and how infinite the grind is.
    Blizzard always over-does things and it will eventually ruin more instead of building up.
    Last edited by Mhyroth; 2017-02-06 at 11:03 PM.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by mrgibb View Post
    Do you really believe that being the third guild in the entire world to kill a mythic end boss isn't something special?

The people on this forum that keeps screaming that only WF counts don't know what they're talking about.

Congratulations to all three guilds.

Now the race is truly over.

Sent from my Sony Xperia XZ
    LOL, you do realize you contradict yourself right? So World 4th doesn't matter? How can you say the race is truly over after you just said "killing a mythic end boss isn't something special?" Method fan boy is strong in you huh?

Just face it, Method failed in a huge way. They put in World First hours and got smashed. They invested so much time in the first raid tier, they showed the raiding community how scummy they are, and all they got was a World Third. I don't see anything to be proud of....

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

What have they done exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    You are so salty dude, i love that. Keep going please.
    Salty about what? Method lost, the world is great. They put in all this effort, they showed everyone how scummy they are, and all they got was a World Third. Everything is great. I mean for me, not for Method. They embarrassed themselves this tier.

Salty about what? Method lost, the world is great. They put in all this effort, they showed everyone how scummy they are, and all they got was a World Third. Everything is great. I mean for me, not for Method. They embarrassed themselves this tier.
    This is what i'm talking about!

The rage is real give us moooooar

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    What have they done exactly?
    1) Poached a Serenity healer the night before Mythic (had to be a spy, applying for WF guilds takes a long time) for their strats and still getting crushed in the race.

2) Method member stealing Serenity's raid lockout (didn't matter, Method still got smashed)

3) Method officers knowing about what member did and not saying anything until they were caught (I guess the whole guild is scummy now)

4) PUG a random SP to get a kill (never happened in WF race in recent memory, other guilds that have done it waited until the WF kill was done).

ALL THIS and they still lost. If they would've played fairly, I doubt they would be in Top 10. Bunch of muppets in Method. Their fan boys have nothing to say because their isn't anything they can say. Method's performance and behavior has been embarrassing this tier.

Oh god i'm sad but you sir are pathetic.
    The downfalls of others makes 3rd party happy, oh how the world has gone wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    This is what i'm talking about!

The rage is real give us moooooar
    If you need to reflect your anger about Method losing the tier I'm here for you. But you will have to accept facts sooner or later; might as well start now.

They didn't embarass anyone. You, on the other hand, are embarassing yourself. Three guilds with approximately the same level of quality roster and somewhat identical preparation beat the rest of the world to the kill before 2nd reset was over.

Pretending they're worse than others for the nonsense that has transpired is beyond laughable. Grow up kid, and try your hand at the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Oh god i'm sad but you sir are pathetic.
    The downfalls of others makes 3rd party happy, oh how the world has gone wrong.
    Love the Method fan boy tears nom nom nom so delicious.

Hopefully Method will stop shooting for World 3rd and start going for World 1st LOLOLOLOL

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) Poached a Serenity healer the night before Mythic (had to be a spy, applying for WF guilds takes a long time) for their strats and still getting crushed in the race.

2) Method member stealing Serenity's raid lockout (didn't matter, Method still got smashed)

3) Method officers knowing about what member did and not saying anything until they were caught (I guess the whole guild is scummy now)

4) PUG a random SP to get a kill (never happened in WF race in recent memory, other guilds that have done it waited until the WF kill was done).

ALL THIS and they still lost. If they would've played fairly, I doubt they would be in Top 10. Bunch of muppets in Method. Their fan boys have nothing to say because their isn't anything they can say. Method's performance and behavior has been embarrassing this tier.
    this post has "i will never be in a top tier raiding guild fanboi" written all over it.

Deleted
    Why is this guy so personally mad at Method is beyond my understanding. Maybe Sco's ex girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    Talking about future raids - we’re currently discussing our plans and approach to raiding. Spending so much time with almost no outcome is pretty questionable. -Alveona, GM of Exorsus

Would be interesting to see Exorsus step down. As Alveona said there's truly very little to be had about pouring thousands of hours into the game only to get a #1 next to your team's name on a fansite for a few months.
    It's funny how much money blizzard puts into a dead game like hots compared to how much they put into WoW pve (that is, zero), which is the best pve scene out there, is more famous than hots, and is more attached to blizzard's public image.

Quote Originally Posted by Archicortex View Post
    They didn't embarass anyone. You, on the other hand, are embarassing yourself. Three guilds with approximately the same level of quality roster and somewhat identical preparation beat the rest of the world to the kill before 2nd reset was over.

Pretending they're worse than others for the nonsense that has transpired is beyond laughable. Grow up kid, and try your hand at the real world.
    Love the Method fanboy tears, tastes so sweet. Sorry but Method is an embarrassment. Their results and their behavior was pathetic this tier. Accept the truth and move on with your life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    Why is this guy so personally mad at Method is beyond my understanding. Maybe Sco's ex girlfriend?
    Sorry Method fanboy. Keep deflecting from the fact that Method failed so badly this tier LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Anymore excuses for their failure? You fanboys always have them lined up or have you finally accepted the fact that Method is finished and a joke?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanja View Post
    this post has "i will never be in a top tier raiding guild fanboi" written all over it.
    Your post has your tears on them after watching Method get embarrassed this tier. Tell Sco to stop eating and focus on getting players that are actually good

Deleted
    Of course you can prove the fact that everyone not convinced by your blind anger is a Method fanboy I guess?