Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Obama's predictability was a blessing, his 'dreaminess' was his major flaw. He believed in people that shouldn't have been believed in. In a less polite fashion one might say he was weak.

He didn't fight when fighting was required, he continued to thing that people would 'see things rationally'... well he was wrong.
    Obama was an idealist with a pragmatist's job

- - - Updated - - -

And to answer OP, I don't tend to support people being glib about their involvement in the deaths of thousands of people.

There are several other female saviors that are much more qualified than Killery.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Since they're not even close to equivalent, you can. It's pointless.
    This thread is actually a better one than Trumps. Why? Because Hillary lost far more support than Trump.

What's curious about the thread is a bunch of supports piling on and not answering or talking about the topic's question.

OT: I was never a supporter, but I was willing to give her a chance. The massive systematic corruption within my political party made me choose otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

When she ran against Trump for president knowing fine well that he was always going to win and be the best president ever #MAGA

No one that voted for her has any reason to no longer support her because she hasn't done anything to change their mind. If someone did change their mind, it's nothing she's done or hasn't done because she's irrelevant now. Like this thread.
    If you say so. I disagree. I'm interested in people's opinions on why they stopped supporting her for president. If you're not interested, maybe you should leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Hillarys first mistake was not leaving Bill Clinton years ago, concidering her political aspirations. I think there is a subset of folks who would have respected her more if she had. She was basically silent a good portion of the campaign after the primaries, rarely gave any interviews, answered no questions off the cuff and basically didn't take any "new" positions other than I'm a women so vote for me. She never really stood for anything. She assumed it was in the bag from the start, that was obvious. She lacks people skills she should have taken lessons from Bill on that.

Okay? Once again, polls have a margin of error, she lost within that margin of error. Do you need to be told this five more times to understand it? Just reread this over and over until you get it. There'll be a quiz tomorrow.
    Your willful rejection of facts makes me question why I'm even debating this issue...
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    You're forgetting the Federal part. This is the part that makes popular vote not matter. You either have states that have a say in the elections like now, or you have no states to speak of. Now if you have no states to speak of and thus just a popular vote, you have 46 former states, that are now made obsolete, and their vote does not matter no matter how they vote. So if you live in a country where your vote does not matter at all, why still be a part of that country, why not secede at that point?

You want to change the American electoral system, try doing it on a federal level, by introducing the proportional electoral vote. This is in all honesty the only solution I can see working, that would allow a greater democratisation by allowing 3rd party candidates to actually come to some prominence, while also keeping the relevance of the states.
    The federal part means only that it's *gasp* a federation. Nothing more. There are federations that have proportional voting systems just fine (pure magic). You're still conflating US voting system with its system of government. And with what amazing math did you arrive at 46 states not mattering and what's the mysterious difference between your totally real predictions and the votes of large sways of people in US already not mattering as it is, or mattering less just because they don't live in some rural rust belt state that has the density of 1 person per 100 square miles?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im kinda curious how long people will be able to defend any trump nonsense witb "but hillary!!!" . Could they go 4 years?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by karumayu View Post
    The first few comments were spot on for this topic. Hillary lost the election and this means any blunder and downgrade in the lifestyle of the Americans are going to be solely on the Trump administration. There has to be a point where a comparison with "Look at Hillary" have to stop being an argument, which it never was in my opinion. Personally I think she cost the democrats this elections due to her ambition and not letting Bernie represent the party, but she was still a better candidate than the idiocy of Trump presidency.
    Maybe not man. Maybe they can go 4 years on hillary sucks obama sucks regardless how irellevant those people are. Its a cult of personality. No deflection or hand waiving is off the table.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Im kinda curious how long people will be able to defend any trump nonsense witb "but hillary!!!" . Could they go 4 years?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe not man. Maybe they can go 4 years on hillary sucks obama sucks regardless how irellevant those people are. Its a cult of personality. No deflection or hand waiving is off the table.
    Just the same as people could go on crying and whining about Trump and making up new words for conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Just the same as people could go on crying and whining about Trump and making up new words for conservatives.
    Conservatives call themselves those words no one needs to make it up for them.

Deleted
    Can people ever have a calm, dignified discussion. Most of this thread consists of 'self announced prophets' exclaiming their perfectly, unquestionable views onto others. I was a Bernie supporter, I was a Labour supporter in the UK. But I supported brexit and after Bernie's loss, trump. I don't care if a man says vulgur things or acts un-poperly for the media, I care about what will affect a country. I didn't support Hillary because she seems; hollow, power hungry and is funded by sources like Saudi Arabia with extreme contrasting views she stands for in her own country. She has had a bad track record in my opinion. Trump while not the 2nd coming of Jesus which is what the motley crew at info wars and milo type people believe, had clear policies; many more centre left than hillary. His stance on globalisation is similar to Bernie along with healthcare, he is the first president to recognise gay rights from day 1, he has said he doesn't want arguable pointlesss wars in the middle east, he has been commended for helping families and youth in NYC - and has had little track record of racism (yet somehow he is a racist, bigot, sexist anti gay apocalyptic monster). Hillary has done good work with children, she has helped restore relations with once hostile countries and she has done many good things. So please don't put people in just two baskets, each side has people with a more developed view, and others with a less developed view. You have your rednec die hard republicans, you have your airheaded liberal luvvie youth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    This could actually be a decent topic for discussion but the shitflinging between two sides of a political compass ruins it. There's a lot to learn about what caused the firewall to break down, and actually discussing it would be interesting.

But I guess MMO-OT is all about who can ragedly type their hatred at the other side harder.
    Sadly this what most threads on this board are coming too. Better moderation would help. Why they lock down certain threads in a matter of minutes and let others go on and on is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    You can, actually - Seeing as it's hard to support those who "no longer support her" when there's no reason they would suddenly stop supporting her unless she had won and was making policies. Which Trump is doing, which would indeed cause his 'supporters' to possibly lose support.
    I think he's asking why people stopped supporting her in general, not specifically since the election. When he says "...or decided not to vote for her" he's clearly looking to hear from people that supported her and changed their minds before election day, whether or not that means they supported Trump instead. Hilldog lost a significant amount of supporters, but many (I'd guess most?) of them never supported Trump.

For me, I never really got why it was such a big deal. We were comparing her to Trump and Trump's nonsense. Any claims he made against her were laughably hypocritical. For all his ripping on her and the DNC regarding security, he sure loves using his unsecured Android phone to tweet and do whatever else online from within the White House.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by a 2-3 million margin which should be far more relevant.
    This never gets old. Lets see, how do you win a presidential election in this country celi? Thats right! The popular vote! Oh wait, no thats wrong, OH NOW I REMEMBER! Its the same as its always been, the EC. That's okay, hillary pandered to the most populous states full of immigrants and illegals that she wants to flood our country with so the democrats have a massive dedicated voter base. Popvote=worthless if you don't have the EC, hilldog got crushed where it mattered.

If your boner for Hillary is still lasting three months after the election is over, i would advise to see a doctor. It might be pathological...
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Wikileaks connected the dots to the Clinton foundation. Then George Webb painted the bigger picture.

Using NYT Pullitzer Journalism to connect the dots of how "Hillary Commissioned Sid Blumenthal to establish a private army with Muslim Brotherhood and then arm them by taking these stingers in Benghazi and also Sarin gas, and then conquering Gaddafi. Once you got the money from these banks and oil companies, you needed to bring the money back and put it through a funnel, and that's gonna be the IHRC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    No different than the "Trump" thread my friend. Except that it deals with other candidate.
    Were you in the bathroom when they were handing out common sense?! It's completely different, Hillary lost, those that voted for her are unlikely to have 'turned away' because she hasn't got the power to make any huge changes to alienate people like trump has. Did you really think that if you copied a thread about trump and just replaced his name with hers that it would make sense? There is literally a whole website which shows peoples tweets before and after trumps election which proves that a lot of his supporters have turned away from him. Hell, he got the fastest majority disapproval rating EVER! He did in 8 days what it took Bill Clinton 573 days to do, literally 565 days faster than any other president.

The world is literally talking about trump, and not in a good way, nobody gives a shit about Hillary anymore, maybe she would have been just as hated but we will never know because she lost, move on! In 3 years time when people are still talking about what a moron trump is, will your defence of him still be "but but but Hillary...."? It's moronic drivel like this that really destroys the credibility of trumps white knights.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thogwar View Post
    She won 20 states, I don't know what you're talking about. Kerry won 19, Gore won 20, and Dole won 19. Not the smallest in 20 years.
    That's from the Earth 6665 timeline, during his battle against Professor X and Magneto, Kek shifted the timelines on November 8th 2016, now we're in the Earth 6666 timeline: you are reporting alternative history
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Steven French View Post
    This never gets old. Lets see, how do you win a presidential election in this country celi? Thats right! The popular vote! Oh wait, no thats wrong, OH NOW I REMEMBER! Its the same as its always been, the EC. That's okay, hillary pandered to the most populous states full of immigrants and illegals that she wants to flood our country with so the democrats have a massive dedicated voter base. Popvote=worthless if you don't have the EC, hilldog got crushed where it mattered.
    I have discussed this several times already (I think also in this thread), the EC system needs revision and both sides of the aisle have felt this way over the last several decades. State representation occurs in the house and senate, with low-pop states already getting proportionally more representation per voter in the Senate due to the two senators per state rule. In federal elections, your vote should matter equally to everyone else no matter where you live. If you vote red in a blue state or blue in a red state, you might as well not vote at all as your vote counts for nothing. Our current system increases voter apathy and decreases voter turnout.

No one is disputing that Trump won the EC fairly. Trump himself said the EC needs to go.