Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Not going to make a separate thread for this, but my main concern is botters now have more incentive than ever because they can get guaranteed RL money out of this. Bot gold -> Buy expensive stuff off Blizzard store -> resell on ebay. Or even cheap stuff when it goes on sale, like the $5 WoWs on Black Fri. Could buy 3 copies of WoW for a single token, and give them infinite accounts to bot on

It'll put prices out of reach now that there's tangible goods, and might even drive up the cost of some stuff on the Blizzard store
    I don't believe you can buy anything physical, might be able to use gift copies of games though.

Deleted
    got one 124815g, only had 3 day left :y

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    I don't believe you can buy anything physical, might be able to use gift copies of games though.
    Looked into this. You're right, you can't buy physical items, just game keys I guess, which still have some value.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/25904

Gear store is a no go.

Botters will probably try to undercut the mount store prices maybe? By offering codes in game. I see a gift button for those.

Guess I'll never (be able to) renew my subscription again The game time just isn't worth that amount of gold for me. Not that I feel like playing the game at this point anyway, but the feeling might change. This price probably won't. At least not get lower

Lucky for me, there are other things to play and do.

Bought 131 tokens, and converted to $1965 Battle.net balance.
    Uninstalled WoW.

Want to quit WoW but never have the guts.
    Now, it is official.

After wasted 8000 hours on WoW, finally a happy ending !

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Uninstalled WoW.

Now, it is official.

Says there a limit of 10/week per account, did you use a bunch of extra accounts while trading the gold? Nice workaround I suppose

10+ Year Old Account
    Uninstalled WoW.

Now, it is official.

Fun fact.

Blizzard owns that money as you can't transfer it to your bank account.

All you van do is drool at it and day dream it was really yours to smell and touch.

lmfao... Sad. Absolutely sad. Not long until they allow gear purchases, I mean they basically GIVE it out nowadays. Shame, damn shame.

EU up 19k to 130k in 3 hours, should hit 200k before weekly reset.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Love it. Tokens COST $20 but you can only get $15 for them.
    Right because Tokens provide 30 day's of game time and 30day's of game time costs $15. You are not buying tokens for $20 for time, Your doing it for the gold.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

So what's the catch here, are people using bots/mods to get the tokens? Price keeps going up, yet every time I go to buy one it's either unavailable or I get an instant refund.

Uninstalled WoW.
    How and when ?

Well damn, I guess I'll have to kick myself for a third time, didn't stock up when they were 20k, didn't stock up when they were 35k, and didn't stock up when they were 58k, guess I might buy the spider mount now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    So what's the catch here, are people using bots/mods to get the tokens? Price keeps going up, yet every time I go to buy one it's either unavailable or I get an instant refund.
    You need a "program" to do it.
    I got 131 tokens in 3 hours.

As for the "limit of 10/week per account", this is the limit when you buy tokens with $$$.
    The gold has no limit. L2P.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Its pretty easy to do: Just lie.
    There's a 36/2year cap.
    I believe this was removed as of January. I haven't hit 36 yet, but working on it before prices rise to high, will see if I can buy a 37th if I can.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    You need a "program" to do it.
    I got 131 tokens in 3 hours.

As for the "limit of 10/week per account", this is the limit when you buy tokens with $$$.
    The gold has no limit. L2P.
    Keep lying. Every WoW bnet licence is allowed to purchase 36 tokens within 24 months. So, unless you had 4 different bnet accounts, i call liar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    I believe this was removed as of January. I haven't hit 36 yet, but working on it before prices rise to high, will see if I can buy a 37th if I can.
    Source or shizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Source or shizz.
    No source as I haven't made it yet, If I get to 37 I'll post about it.

Edit: Guess I wont have to now as Yindoo hit it. Unless that is for hitting 10 in your bags/account, not entirely sure if they are the same message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Edit: Just reached my cap:
    Last edited by BigAssBoy; 2017-02-07 at 01:29 AM.

73k now on US servers...I wonder how high it will go...I bought a year of sub about 6 weeks ago...I got time for it to level out a bit.

Pro tip use a macro to buy the token it saves a lot of time. I was able to pick up 4 tokens in 5min before the price hits 100k tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Bad phrasing, I guess. Point is, I want some gold and was planning on buying a few tokens to sell them on the AH - but reading this thread, it might be better to wait a bit until the price goes up a bit more.
    the only way this would work if the token prices doubled

when you buy a token with gold, you get 15$ , and not 20. Buying a token with real money is 20$.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gzeus13 View Post
    Pro tip use a macro to buy the token it saves a lot of time. I was able to pick up 4 tokens in 5min before the price hits 100k tomorrow.
    that macro is risky to use