Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    Would be interesting to see Exorsus step down. As Alveona said there's truly very little to be had about pouring thousands of hours into the game only to get a #1 next to your team's name on a fansite for a few months.
    there is no viable way to monetize 'pve raiding' to make it competively intresting for a mainstream audience to follow, if there had been, you would have seen it done. it's also way to late now in the games life cycle for it to make sense to start trying to establish some type of platform for it.

funny enough, the 'old garde' that got the whole pve scene started in wow realized this even in early vanilla, which is why you didn't see all these former raiders that came over from daoc and eq come running out the gate and raiding absurd amount of hours per week.

pretty much all throughout vanilla (with the exception of late stages aq40 and naxx) you would raid 5 days a week at most, and 4-5 hours per night, it's really the 'kids' who grew up during the vanilla age fault that the pve race has been turned into what it is today. you kept moving the goalposts until volume was at 10, but even then you weren't satisfied and had to push it even farther.

and welcome to raiding today, x number of split raids, multiple mains/alts, tanks required to have every single tank option viable and ready for progress raiding, 12-14 hour shifts, 7 days a week, through holidays, birthdays.

i mean sure, it's great to have hobbies, but before pushing your ''hobby'' to such insane levels, should probably do some research first, and see if it's likely to ever be commercially viable to make a living off of, instead of complaining after the fact that the 'rewards' are so meager.
    Last edited by mmoc17640b528e; 2017-02-07 at 12:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djem View Post
    Yeah lol he finally changed the "GM of #1 PvE guild on WoW" on his twitter after Exorsus killed Gul'dan. He kept it after Xavius and Helya though, I guess he thought Nighthold was the real deal
    well daym! burn him at the stake.

I don't understand why people fanboy over some guild they're not even a part of. This Method vs Serenity stuff is so overblown by you nerds. The actual members of the guilds don't care as much as you guys.

Grats to all 3 guilds on 10/10m.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Then you understand that when a guild talks so big and loses, 3 raids in a row, for their debut tier - they look like a failure.
    Dude they did it when they were new to hype and create rivalry, nothing wrong with it. Plus that was like a year ago now.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Dude they did it when they were new to hype and create rivalry, nothing wrong with it. Plus that was like a year ago now.
    If you don't mind people that are all talk, sure.

Honestly I found them a bit of a joke throughout, but this merely confirmed it. Maybe next tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post
    I don't understand why people fanboy over some guild they're not even a part of. This Method vs Serenity stuff is so overblown by you nerds. The actual members of the guilds don't care as much as you guys.

^^ this.
    /10 chars

Yeah and it is clearly seen from their twitters after EN and ToV. They don't care at all, yeah, right.

100% true.

Deleted
    So they take 10 days of vacation off work (instead of using them for a real vacation) and raid for 15 hours/day for almost 2 weeks because... they dont care if they beat others or not.

Makes sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    So they take 10 days of vacation off work (instead of using them for a real vacation) and raid for 15 hours/day for almost 2 weeks because... they dont care if they beat others or not.

Makes sense.
    He said they don't care as much as some geniuses in this thread. Your reading comprehension needs a lot of work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    He said they don't care as much as some geniuses in this thread. Your reading comprehension needs a lot of work.
    So you think people in this thread care a lot because in their free time they just spam and write some posts that requires them 10 seconds of their time.

MEANWHILE, the guilds, who spent thousands of hours for months to farm, wasted vacation time to raid, and gave up pretty much everything except sleep during new content... yeah... they dont care as much after all.

You know, if that was true, they would be total morons, and thats a compliment. Only morons would dedicate all that effort for something "we dont care that much". Truth is, they do care a WHOLE fucking much, to do such sacrifices hoping to end up n1. And of course, if you lose, its much easier to say "nah, we dont care much about competition ".

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Why would I support guilds I dont like? I never liked method... so for sure i aint gonna support serenity (which is method -sco and few others). And for the same reason, i wont support method. I dont know exorsus so cant really root for them. As I said, i liked paragon, what they achieved with just a pool of finnish people was really amazing and something no one ever got close to. Now without them they are all the same to me.

That said, the only numbers that matter so far this exp are:
    exorsus 2
    method 1

Paragon. The only top guild in the history of wow that never used shitty tecno-crap music in their kill videos.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel108 View Post
    Love the Method fanboy tears, tastes so sweet. Sorry but Method is an embarrassment. Their results and their behavior was pathetic this tier. Accept the truth and move on with your life.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Method fanboy. Keep deflecting from the fact that Method failed so badly this tier LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Anymore excuses for their failure? You fanboys always have them lined up or have you finally accepted the fact that Method is finished and a joke?

- - - Updated - - -

Your post has your tears on them after watching Method get embarrassed this tier. Tell Sco to stop eating and focus on getting players that are actually good
    your attempt at trolling is so poor its not even remotely funny. please spare us more ok ?

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    there is no viable way to monetize 'pve raiding' to make it competively intresting for a mainstream audience to follow, if there had been, you would have seen it done. it's also way to late now in the games life cycle for it to make sense to start trying to establish some type of platform for it.

funny enough, the 'old garde' that got the whole pve scene started in wow realized this even in early vanilla, which is why you didn't see all these former raiders that came over from daoc and eq come running out the gate and raiding absurd amount of hours per week.

pretty much all throughout vanilla (with the exception of late stages aq40 and naxx) you would raid 5 days a week at most, and 4-5 hours per night, it's really the 'kids' who grew up during the vanilla age fault that the pve race has been turned into what it is today. you kept moving the goalposts until volume was at 10, but even then you weren't satisfied and had to push it even farther.

and welcome to raiding today, x number of split raids, multiple mains/alts, tanks required to have every single tank option viable and ready for progress raiding, 12-14 hour shifts, 7 days a week, through holidays, birthdays.

i mean sure, it's great to have hobbies, but before pushing your ''hobby'' to such insane levels, should probably do some research first, and see if it's likely to ever be commercially viable to make a living off of, instead of complaining after the fact that the 'rewards' are so meager.
    Only a very, very small minority of raiders even do that stuff. As in, literally a handful of guilds. Most everyone else has more healthy raiding hours and practices even among the top 20.

Blizzard shouldn't change high-end raiding based on the almost literal hundred of people who take it too far in pursuit of the almighty world first.

Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Of course they are within the top 1% of their bracket. They say after 10k hours of exercising something you master it. Of course playing all day will make you master the game. Doesn't mean you won't find a lot better players than them.

Leading a guild, doesn't equal exactly to leading real life. It is a society, with people and generally yes it is an ecosystem.

But real life is different and its like comparing apples to oranges. In top guilds and not even you have hobbiest that would die to their passion, and you get people that still on uni that have no other life commitments other than to die for wow and their guilds. So you need to manage a bit less.

In a company for example, you'll get people that sell their lives to the company, but also people that care about their personal lives etc etc and generally people with less time, more mature, with different attitudes.

So yes apples and oranges when it comes to management.
    So... your argument is that people in WoW guilds have no other commitments but in real life you have to manage around people's personal lives. So you're just going to ignore having to adjust raid strategy / planning / composition of specific raid bosses because x or y player is missing that night due to a family emergency or having to go back to work etcetc. So, you're going to ignore managing giving x player slightly more raid team than y player because you, as an officer, know that they dislike sitting and the other player is more time oriented. I could name countless other examples but you should get my point.

Understanding relationships, personalities, how one reacts under pressure, reliability, social quirks, general player strengths, likes and dislikes and so on is the core comparison here I want to be clear. The argument that WoW players have less commitment therefore less managing is needed is a poor argument that doesn't really make sense. You always try to get the best out of your team. And nothing ever goes according to plan. As a manager you need to account for specific things, have back up plans, and generally understand your team as best as you can.

From that standpoint there is almost no difference here. In a high paced competition oriented work environment it's almost exactly the same. The only logical difference is that leaving raiding guilds and being toxic is far easier in guilds than in real life because most people rely on their jobs as a source for their life style where as WoW is a hobby. Make that argument next time because it's a far stronger one.
    Last edited by Kakera; 2017-02-07 at 03:28 AM.

Method came third in a three horse race. It doesn't get worse than that. Sure Sco says that he'll be around (he has to as his brand and business are on the line), but with talks of Exorsus dropping out, the future of Serenity uncertain, and a disastrous result from Method, will anyone else be?

Time is running out and fast.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halobob87 View Post
    Paragon. The only top guild in the history of wow that never used shitty tecno-crap music in their kill videos.
    tecno rofl..Shows how far behind your country is when it comes to music

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    sco making it hard for me to hate him
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Quote Originally Posted by stimpo View Post
    what else is there to do in a world first race thread when the race is over?
    Judging from the posts, I'd say :
    (THIS ISN'T DIRECTED TO YOU, JUST A GENERALIZATION!)

Convince everyone that Method is like the worst guild ever.
    If you don't agree with someone, you clearly are whatever that person rooted for arch-enemy.
    Making it sound like yourself has plenty of WF yourself.
    Fail to recognize the achievement these guilds put in to get WF, W2, W3
    Argue about EU vs US
    Embarrass yourself behind your 1337 r4z3r keyboard.
    Hide your own failures, by pretending yourself is among the best of the best of this game.

Etc, etc

Skickat från min SM-N910F via Tapatalk