Thread: Remember when

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Remember when

You had to swap targets when a player was life cocooned because it was wasted damage tunneling through it?

Your not really gonna get any MW sympathy here..so..

awkward..
    Hi Sephurik

You must be one of those guys that rerolled fire mage, assasination rogue, or resto druid and are free rolling to glad, good for you.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Begin the salt.

Oh wait, it already started.

10+ Year Old Account
    and nobody gave a damn
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I'll assume neither of you play MW so your input really doesn't mean anything.

Dear Diary,

Today i did some pvp, i noticed some bads had decided to tunnel a life cocooned person.
    i felt really good when i told them how bad they were, and super superior when i seen that they realised i was an elitest jerk, who liked to stroke my manhood while gloating - Op Most Likely
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwowwxoxo View Post
    I'll assume neither of you play MW so your input really doesn't mean anything.
    I'll assume that I could reroll MW, play it for a day, and be better than you at it.

Why does ONLY the input of people that play the spec matter? You think people know how nothing works beside their own spec? Might be true for you, but not the majority of people.

Specs are OP for a while then they get overnerfed. Welcome to the cycle that is Blizzard hotfixes.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2017-02-08 at 04:55 AM.

Mistweavers are underpowered and you are a god for playing one.

There, can we end the thread now?
    Hi Sephurik

This is a pretty sad attempt at saying "just train the target and you win".
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    I'll assume that I could reroll MW, play it for a day, and be better than you at it.

Why does ONLY the input of people that play the spec matter? You think people know how nothing works beside their own spec? Might be true for you, but not the majority of people.
    Because you clearly don't know how it works if you think Life Cocoon is working as intended. I can understand if you just starting playing WoW in Legion and think the damage is normal. Then again you probably think implosion+corruption should hit for 2.1 million like it did earlier when I was playing. Life Cocoon is the worst defensive of any healer in the game that is intended for a friendly target (outside of purgeable BoP)

7+ Year Old Account
    remember when if you fought a MW you knew there was 100% no way to win because any time you stunned them and chased down a weak player, the mw would be able to get across the map and heal them to full in 2 seconds, and heal massively around corners?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    remember when if you fought a MW you knew there was 100% no way to win because any time you stunned them and chased down a weak player, the mw would be able to get across the map and heal them to full in 2 seconds, and heal massively around corners?
    No because that was never a thing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwowwxoxo View Post
    No because that was never a thing
    yes... yes it very much was

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    You and everyone else here who are saying MWs are good and that you have no sympathy for them just admitted you either don't PvP or you're in the 1500s where MWers are acceptable.

Not only are MW the least played healing spec over 2.2k rating, they aren't even in the top 15... http://www.arenamate.net/?region=&re...r=3v3&faction=

Your opinions have just been debunked by FACTS.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    You and everyone else here who are saying MWs are good and that you have no sympathy for them just admitted you either don't PvP or you're in the 1500s where MWers are acceptable.

Not only are MW the least played healing spec over 2.2k rating, they aren't even in the top 15... http://www.arenamate.net/?region=&re...r=3v3&faction=

Least played healing spec because they're the least played class. Exponential reduction in players playing them at high levels just like every other class.

Come on now. You're better than this.
    Because fuck you, that's why.

7+ Year Old Account

weird
    top 26 and 34 players are healing monks with 90% win rate
    also monks are the least played class of corse they are not going to be as high, even if they are op

again we are saying they were op, but have been rightfully nerfed
    so any info of "whos the best now" is out of date

Oohhhh, i 'member!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Least played healing spec because they're the least played class. Exponential reduction in players playing them at high levels just like every other class.

Come on now. You're better than this.
    We both know that doesn't fly in PvP, especially over 2.2k rating. If a spec is good, the number of general players playing it has no bearing on the representation in PvP. If that was the case, then why are Windwalkers number 7? They are also Monks. Aren't Monks the least played class? Your logic failed.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    We both know that doesn't fly in PvP, especially over 2.2k rating. If a spec is good, the number of general players playing it has no bearing on the representation in PvP. If that was the case, then why are Windwalkers number 7? They are also Monks. Aren't Monks the least played class? Your logic failed.
    Your conclusions are flawed because you don't know why they are being played less at high levels. You only have opinions about why.
    Because fuck you, that's why.