Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GutsAP View Post
    Well, she did go after a kid and snitched on him to his school to try to get him in trouble, so it seems a little vindictive.
    Should she just accept insults and threats?

15+ Year Old Account
    "You shouldn't make fun of the way people look"

*proceeds to judge Trump's hair, skin colour, and family at large*
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    That kid did her a favor, fucking disgusting lard ass.

"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Most adults have better things to do than pursue personal grudges against minors.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Most adults have better things to do than pursue personal grudges against minors.
    Well, some minors have to learn that actions have consequences. His dad obviously didn't teach him.

This is the equivalent of going on "America's Got Talent" and making an ass out of yourself. You don't put yourself out there if you can't handle negative and positive feedback. Sending a picture to a friend, yea, sure. Putting it on a wide open VERY popular internet site and expecting no negative comments? She needs a reality check, or she just wanted attention of any kind, good or bad.
    /sig

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    I never once said I gave a fuck about this woman. I'm not worried about her health.
    She is fat. She is unhealthy. Therefore she is disgusting.

If she's all boohoo I need to go tell his parents or boohoo I need a safe space, then she can go and change her life so she isn't a fat piece of shit.
    I have just one thing to say one day karma will come back and bite you in the ass.. Because you are all big and brave when hiding behind a keyboard, but one day someone will teach you a lesson and put you in your place..

Well, some minors have to learn that actions have consequences. His dad obviously didn't teach him.
    And her having so much time as to pursue a grudge against a kid goes to explain how she is the way she is.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    O yeah those super badasses hiding in their safe space lobbing insults at some lady they don't know. I'm sure they're just terrifying people in real life. Fucking gangsters.
    "safe space"

I don't think that saying means what you think it means.

Do you at least think she went overboard here or are you going full white knight? Her being insulted is a consequence of her blatant disregard for the health of her body if you want to play that card.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelxin View Post
    This is the equivalent of going on "America's Got Talent" and making an ass out of yourself. You don't put yourself out there if you can't handle negative and positive feedback. Sending a picture to a friend, yea, sure. Putting it on a wide open VERY popular internet site and expecting no negative comments? She needs a reality check, or she just wanted attention of any kind, good or bad.
    Insults and threats aren't negative feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    Do you at least think she went overboard here or are you going full white knight? Her being insulted is a consequence of her blatant disregard for the health of her body if you want to play that card.
    No, her being insulted is the consequence of the kid having a bad upbringing. Nobody deserves to be insulted or threatened for their looks.

Why does she deserve to be insulted and be told to kill herself?
    Did I encourage the fact that the words used were the right ones? No. I didn't even read the words said to her and I don't care to.
    Did I say shame was warranted? Yes.
    Shame doesn't include death threats.
    She's fat. She's gross. She has a FUPA which grows mushrooms.
    She needs to lose weight because it's unhealthy. It also shows a sign of a sick mind.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

This is the most important part of this thread and it seems lost with people shit posting about her weight...

She went troll hunting and succeeded by taking him down a peg, good for her!

Edit:I wonder how many of the people who shit posted via fat shaming are them selves in fact also fat.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    I have just one thing to say one day karma will come back and bite you in the ass.. Because you are all big and brave when hiding behind a keyboard, but one day someone will teach you a lesson and put you in your place..
    You must be large, in-charge and insulted.
    The way I am here is the way I am in real life, sorry to say.
    I'm blunt, I don't beat around the bush and I say what's on my mind and how things are.
    By putting me in my place, do you mean a giant fatty will try to fight me? lol. Out of breath chasing someone who's taken care of themselves. Riiiiight.

Karma doesn't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    That kid did her a favor, fucking disgusting lard ass.

Like button clicked.
    I was a Death's Demise.

Did I encourage the fact that the words used were the right ones? No. I didn't even read the words said to her and I don't care to.
    Did I say shame was warranted? Yes.
    Shame doesn't include death threats.
    She's fat. She's gross. She has a FUPA which grows mushrooms.
    She needs to lose weight because it's unhealthy. It also shows a sign of a sick mind.
    Why does she deserve shame? How is it anybody's business?

Why does she deserve shame? How is it anybody's business?
    Because it's a shameful state to be in. She thinks it's okay to be fat and nasty when it's not. It's unhealthy, it's disgusting, it's dirty.
    IF she obviously hasn't gotten the point before she ended up being shamed for being fat, then she needed a push, no matter how rude-- in the right direction for self reflection.

She is mentally ill.
    I was a Death's Demise.

Because it's a shameful state to be in. She thinks it's okay to be fat and nasty when it's not. It's unhealthy, it's disgusting, it's dirty.
    IF she obviously hasn't gotten the point before she ended up being shamed for being fat, then she needed a push, no matter how rude-- in the right direction for self reflection.

She is mentally ill.
    Why do you care so much what other people do?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I like the fact that she was able to successfully troll-hunt... That's actually somewhat difficult to do unless you're the type to hurl money at it.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

I love all the people in here defending people's right to insult someone else, so long as they think it's justified.

I also love the fact that she's working as a burlesque dancer. That means there are enough people who enjoy seeing her perform that she's able to stay employed. But clearly, that's not relevant, because the people in this thread are sole arbiters of right and wrong.

I also love how many people overlook the fact that staying at a stable weight requires effort, regardless of what that number happens to be. Performers who are on the heavy side typically don't have a requirement of "keep gaining 1-2 pounds per week forever", they need to stay where they're at. That requires just as much management of diet and activity as staying at a lower weight, you just have a higher target number.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    By that logic, can I insult people for their religious beliefs? I mean, some people believe some rather absurd things, and the insults would be a result of their blatant disregard of logic and reality, so I don't see why I have to respect their beliefs at all...

Yes, I could approach them and try for reasonable discourse, or try to make comments and points without resorting to insults and threats, but apparently as long as I disagree with whatever they're doing, any insults I make are their fault so I guess I'm in the clear

lol, Like most trolls he broke down when confronted in person.