Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    You must be large, in-charge and insulted.
    The way I am here is the way I am in real life, sorry to say.
    I'm blunt, I don't beat around the bush and I say what's on my mind and how things are.
    By putting me in my place, do you mean a giant fatty will try to fight me? lol. Out of breath chasing someone who's taken care of themselves. Riiiiight.

Karma doesn't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Like button clicked.
    One of these days your attitude is going to get you a face full of fist, will it teach you a lesson I very much doubt it.. Since trash mouths like you just love insulting people, and karma does exist and one day it will get you..

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Insults and threats aren't negative feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

No, her being insulted is the consequence of the kid having a bad upbringing. Nobody deserves to be insulted or threatened for their looks.
    So she would be ok to do anything as a response then? This was far more than even an eye for an eye, were talking putting people on public blast who had nothing to do with it and opening them up to harassment of extremist with nothing better to do than spam emails and facebook post. She escalated the situation quite a bit. Sending a email to the dad was right, putting his email on blast was not. If that woman put half the effort into a work out as she did getting back at this kid she would not be confused for some new FF monster prop. Your weird fetish is blinding your judgement. The insults she received are a consequence of being a lazy slob with no desire to put the fork down at the buffet as much as that kids "bad" upbringing.

The kid was wrong, but lets not pretend for even one millisecond she is right/blameless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    NOW, if people are only commenting about fat people while giving thin people a pass for their shitty diets, then that is quite hypocritical.
    People give thin people a pass because of biological bi-as. You look good, you get better treatment. Apart from the envy, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    How low must your self-esteem be to fat shame a burlesque dancer?

All of the burlesque dancers I've ever seen have ranged from thick-bbw.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    One of these days your attitude is going to get you a face full of fist, will it teach you a lesson I very much doubt it.. Since trash mouths like you just love insulting people, and karma does exist and one day it will get you..
    As soon as that person touches me, they will be on the ground begging me to stop.
    I don't bother with fist fights anymore, I just taze the fuck and call the police and press charges for assault.
    Assault me and I will protect myself until said threat is no longer able to threaten me. I'm not a small individual either so I can hold my own; fighting is so archaic. I prefer to use words, they're a stronger weapon. They offend people like you quite easily it would appear.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post

By that logic, can I insult people for their religious beliefs? I mean, some people believe some rather absurd things, and the insults would be a result of their blatant disregard of logic and reality, so I don't see why I have to respect their beliefs at all...

Yes, I could approach them and try for reasonable discourse, or try to make comments and points without resorting to insults and threats, but apparently as long as I disagree with whatever they're doing, any insults I make are their fault so I guess I'm in the clear
    Imo you would both be in the wrong, which is what I tried to explain about this situation. Them for ignoring logic (tho religion is not intrinsically illogical since you have nothing to lose if you find fulfillment in it. It's not like you go to hell if there is no God and you chose to worship one) and you for bothering to care enough to insult them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    So she would be ok to do anything as a response then? This was far more than even an eye for an eye, were talking putting people on public blast who had nothing to do with it and opening them up to harassment of extremist with nothing better to do than spam emails and facebook post. She escalated the situation quite a bit. Sending a email to the dad was right, putting his email on blast was not. If that woman put half the effort into a work out as she did getting back at this kid she would not be confused for some new FF monster prop. Your weird fetish is blinding your judgement. The insults she received are a consequence of being a lazy slob with no desire to put the fork down at the buffet as much as that kids "bad" upbringing.

The kid was wrong, but lets not pretend for even one millisecond she is right/blameless.
    She was absolutely right in what she did. Why should trolls get away with trolling?

OK, the kid's an asshole, but 15 year olds often are, especially online.

The obese chick though - boy, engaging at great length with trolls and doxing their parents to compensate for some deep seeded insecurities is a bad look.

While she kinda puts it out there on the internet and to a large degree should expect it, bullying is something teens need guidance on. They are so egocentric it's hard for them to see past themselves. I wish more parents would spend some time teaching kindness and if you have nothing positive to say, sometimes it's best to say nothing at all.

As soon as that person touches me, they will be on the ground begging me to stop.
    Everyone on the internet is a bad ass.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

People who fat shame usually have the self esteem of a pile of dog shit, the only way they can make themselves feel better is to insult others..

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

Then all of those dancers are fatfucks who need a lifestyle change. Less fried food, more exercise and healthy eating habits.
    My self-esteem is not low, but my judgement for fat disgusting fatties is high.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Everyone on the internet is a bad ass.
    Re-read for the part with the taser. You don't have to be a bad ass to taze someone into submission.
    I was a Death's Demise.

I agree she deserves all the fat shaming and comments about her weight, she's unhealthy and IMO, disgusting. She posted them on the internet, knowing what the internet is, so she got what was her due for that. Comments about killing yourself and whatnot are too far though.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    People who fat shame usually have the self esteem of a pile of dog shit, the only way they can make themselves feel better is to insult others..
    I never understood the folks who seriously seem to hate overweight people. Like, vocally, the way Sylv here does.

I wonder if it's like some folks with homophobia. They are secretly attracted to the big girls and overcompensate to convince themselves they aren't.

10+ Year Old Account
    People on these forums disgust me.

I never understood the folks who seriously seem to hate overweight people. Like, vocally, the way Sylv here does.

I wonder if it's like some folks with homophobia. They are secretly attracted to the big girls and overcompensate to convince themselves they aren't.
    I don't hate fat people. I just find them disgusting slobs who don't take care of themselves or care for themselves.
    PS: Fat girls tend to have the tightest of cunts though. No one uses them. That, or they're extremely loose because they just fuck themselves often because they never get any.
    I was a Death's Demise.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    She was absolutely right in what she did. Why should trolls get away with trolling?
    Ok I am gonna stop bathing and wearing deo. When some "troll" calls me a stinky shithead I am gonna punch his sister and call myself right by Elba. lol u joker.

I don't hate fat people. I just find them disgusting slobs who don't take care of themselves or care for themselves.
    You know it's okay for you to admit you like big girls. You don't need to overcompensate so much.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

Would not surprise me one bit that they harbor a deep secret and as you put it over compensate for it..

Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    Ok I am gonna stop bathing and wearing deo. When some "troll" calls me a stinky shithead I am gonna punch his sister and call myself right by Elba. lol u joker.
    Nice straw man.