Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    You know it's okay for you to admit you like big girls. You don't need to overcompensate so much.
    Nice try to spin it back toward me and insult me. It's quite laughable because the only ground you can find is ground you made up to attempt a higher ground.
    Pathetic.

I have fucked a few fatties. Their pussies stink. They smell because they can't thoroughly clean themselves. The vag tastes like shit because their diet is poor. When you eat them out, you can't breathe because their fat upper pussy area (otherwise known as a FUPA) smothers your nose.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    lol, Like most trolls he broke down when confronted in person.
    you'd be scared if a middle aged overweight woman was tracking you down, when you were a teenager, after you said something about her on the internet too.

Well this thread was depressingly predictable.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    I don't hate fat people. I just find them disgusting slobs who don't take care of themselves or care for themselves.
    PS: Fat girls tend to have the tightest of cunts though. No one uses them. That, or they're extremely loose because they just fuck themselves often because they never get any.
    Actually calling them what you are in your posts pretty much yells that you hate overweight people.. And this post here screams that you detest them..

Nice try to spin it back toward me and insult me. It's quite laughable because the only ground you can find is ground you made up to attempt a higher ground.
    Pathetic.
    Dunno, I'd call the guy who gets furious and concerns himself over other people's looks pathetic.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why being fat shamed is bad. I fat shame my self all the time. Sometimes it's the only way to get my fat lazy ass to do something.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Nice straw man.
    Is it tho? Her being fat and me being stinky are both choices we made, unless she has a verified glandular problem she didn't mention. She attacked his dad, I attacked a sister. True I punched and she just cyber attacked but I would rather take the shot to the face so the response is subjective. Or am I not in the clear because you don't have a fetish for stinky joes and just BBW?

Pathetic.
    Man, you do sound like one of those evangelical ministers who get caught in the bathroom with other men.

"I don't hate the fattie, I just think they're disgusting and an abomination unto the gym" Meanwhile, you're in a stall at the Cracker Barrel, pushin' the cushin'.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Well this thread was depressingly predictable.
    Yup unfortunately the way 100% of the threads go on this forum..

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    you'd be scared if a middle aged overweight woman was tracking you down, when you were a teenager, after you said something about her on the internet too.
    No, I wouldn't of been. For countless reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Dunno, I'd call the guy who gets furious and concerns himself over other people's looks pathetic.
    m8, furious? Go look up the definition of furious, please.
    This is a public forum used to voice opinions. Get checked.
    Looks are one thing, but being obese is another, like yes, I can't wait until I die of a heart attack or obese related disease. Sounds great.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, you do sound like one of those evangelical ministers who get caught in the bathroom with other men.

"I don't hate the fattie, I just think they're disgusting and an abomination unto the gym" Meanwhile, you're in a stall at the Cracker Barrel, pushin' the cushin'.
    The fuck did you just say? What's cracker barrel?
    I was a Death's Demise.

Pathetic.

I have fucked a few fatties. Their pussies stink. They smell because they can't thoroughly clean themselves. The vag tastes like shit because their diet is poor. When you eat them out, you can't breathe because their fat upper pussy area (otherwise known as a FUPA) smothers your nose.

Oh shots have been fired we have ourselves a real ladies man.

I never understood the folks who seriously seem to hate overweight people. Like, vocally, the way Sylv here does.

I wonder if it's like some folks with homophobia. They are secretly attracted to the big girls and overcompensate to convince themselves they aren't.
    Do you actually find it hard to believe that people are genuinely disgusted by some things?

and this thread is gonna be locked in 3... 2...

10+ Year Old Account
    So, a women stalks a child and harasses him irl and she gets praised. Good news. Is doxxing and stalking a legal thing now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Do you actually find it hard to believe that people are genuinely disgusted by some things?
    Like button clicked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    So, a women stalks a child and harasses him irl and she gets praised. Good news
    HAHAHA that is exactly what happened, isn't it?
    I was a Death's Demise.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I find the more vocal they are about it the more they're probably over-compensating for something.

I don't date obese girls, but I also don't sit around online calling them disgusting or talking about them like they're garbage.

Meanwhile, Reverend Sylv is here carrying on.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fsdhjte View Post
    and this thread is gonna be locked in 3... 2...
    The sooner it does the better for all as it is snowballing into a flamewar..

It is very healthy for a young boy of that age to experience sexual frustration as he figures out his kinks. He should walk up to his mother, talk to her about it, and hold her hand... see where it goes...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YourExWife View Post
    It is very healthy for a young boy of that age to experience sexual frustration as he figures out his kinks. He should walk up to his mother, talk to her about it, and hold her hand... see where it goes...
    Probably the only way they could get it.. lol