Poll: Well?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I think she'd be the one being built up to be the big bad, but I'd think N'Zoth would steal the spotlight in the last patch. Somewhat similar to Gul'dan and Grommash in WoD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Deathwing was a pawn for the Old Gods, he was an end boss. And if you think about it, Sargeras is only using KJ and Arch so it can apply too.
    KJ isn't the last boss of Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    KJ isn't the last boss of Legion.
    I think he was referring to when KJ was the last boss of TBC.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Raid boss, yes..
    End tier boss, quite possibly.
    End expansion boss, no chance..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I think he was referring to when KJ was the last boss of TBC.
    Hoy doy, thanks for the correction lol

No, azhara will be a last boss in a raid tier but not whole expansion. If they make an expansion about Azshara and old god theme, N'Zoth will definately be the last boss of that expansion (if not void lords, but I think that will come later). Azshara is merely a puppet who serves the sleeping god.

Easily, i mean we had Garrosh as last boss who was pretty much nothing compared to her(and they can boost her to whatever they want after we deal with legion).
    Also as we saw with vanilla and wotlk blizzard doesn't like to put old gods on box so we will prob get like t2 N'Zoth and t3 Azhara somewhat similar to lk and yoggy

While she's a huge name and widely regarded as the most powerful Night Elf Mage to ever exist, I don't believe she'll ever amount to an end of expansion boss. Maybe end of a tier in an old god themed expansion. She just doesn't bring the same oomph that the other end baddies have had. Kel'thuzad, Illidan, Arthas the Lich King, Deathwing, Garrosh, Archimonde. The only anomaly in there is Garrosh and that's because of faulty writing that put Garrosh where he was. I'm just not sure if she can offer up as much as these other bosses did. We constantly hear of her and we constantly foil her plans throughout the expansions, directly or indirectly. I'm going to say no for that reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Desparil View Post
    Easily, i mean we had Garrosh as last boss who was pretty much nothing compared to her(and they can boost her to whatever they want after we deal with legion).
    Also as we saw with vanilla and wotlk blizzard doesn't like to put old gods on box so we will prob get like t2 N'Zoth and t3 Azhara somewhat similar to lk and yoggy
    Your comparison is flawed to no end. Azshara works for N'zoth. She wouldn't be a boss after him in a million years. Lich King and Yogg didn't work together and the Lich King wasn't aware of Yogg by any means. There's just a HUGE difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I've always thought she'd make a great last boss/big baddie of an expansion but I'm afraid they'll just make her a patch raid before N'zoth.
    or in a patch raid WITH nzoth
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Your comparison is flawed to no end. Azshara works for N'zoth. She wouldn't be a boss after him in a million years. Lich King and Yogg didn't work together and the Lich King wasn't aware of Yogg by any means. There's just a HUGE difference.
    I guess we will see, they can easily make story go other way, all we know she made a deal with nzoth not what happened after.

Quote Originally Posted by Desparil View Post
    I guess we will see, they can easily make story go other way, all we know she made a deal with nzoth not what happened after.
    Regardless of what happened after, an old god wouldn't have been stupid enough to grant her enough power to be stronger than itself. She needs him, not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    Sorry who is Azshara? We deal with some corrupted Titan who was too desperate to do anything after learning about Void Lords and Dark Titans.

You just want to remove our memories, take our artifacts and legendaries and retcon the shit out of it. But nope - we are ready to make Azeroth great! (and after that great again!)
    Well... They ARE removing our artifacts. Probably to take out Sargeras. Remember how badly we got rekt without them? We'll be weak again.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    A raid boss before N'zoth, or as a raid's final boss before N'zoth would be my vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Regardless of what happened after, an old god wouldn't have been stupid enough to grant her enough power to be stronger than itself. She needs him, not the other way around.
    Old gods aren't about reason at all, just chaos..thats all

She'll raise the tides and drown out 99% of azeroth, making an entire underwater expansion. Everyone loved Vashir and have been crying for more of those types of zones, so Blizz will give us a whole expansion for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Dugna View Post
    Old Gods aren't about Chaos, you haven't touched the Chronicle book at all have you? They're about enslaving life and feeding on life until a planet is destroyed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugna View Post
    This ^ is critically important. The old gods are manifestations of chaos. Void Lords ripped into our reality and spewed them out into the universe, to seek out nascent world-souls / premature Titans, and corrupt them. Titans represent manifestations of Order in the universe. Old Gods seek only to undo the balance and Order kept in check by the workings of the Titians.

Maybe endboss of an mid-tier raid or 1st tier endboss like Guldan or Xavius, but nothing more really. Can't really see her to be a major villan of a whole xpac, maybe just a puppet of someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    She is a big lore baddy, so obviously she has the potential.
    Except lore supports the fact that she shouldn't be even a challenge for us at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    While she's a huge name and widely regarded as the most powerful Night Elf Mage to ever exist, I don't believe she'll ever amount to an end of expansion boss. Maybe end of a tier in an old god themed expansion. She just doesn't bring the same oomph that the other end baddies have had. Kel'thuzad, Illidan, Arthas the Lich King, Deathwing, Garrosh, Archimonde. The only anomaly in there is Garrosh and that's because of faulty writing that put Garrosh where he was. I'm just not sure if she can offer up as much as these other bosses did. We constantly hear of her and we constantly foil her plans throughout the expansions, directly or indirectly. I'm going to say no for that reason.

- - - Updated - - -

She is not the most powerful that ever lived. She is "one of" according to in game lore sources. At this point she's lucky she isn't a wretched with as addicted to the well as she was.

Azshara deserves to just die in a quest line.

She will either be the "big bad pre-final boss" of N'zoth in the raid, like Elisandre/Cenarius/Vejjax and every other pre-final boss of a raid instance or she will be the final boss of a tier itself.

What i hope to see really since we know she or generally old god expansion is next -probably- or after the next one.

She will be the Gul'dan of the expansion and N'zoth will be the big bad of the expansion or N'zoth will be the Kil'jaeden/Ragnaros/Lei Shen/etc of the expansion and some new big bad we dont know about the tier 3 one.

So, irrelevant instance like Highmaul/Emerald Nighmare-->Tier 1 instance-->Azshara instance-->N'zoth Instance.

Or irrelevant instances--->Azshara same as Nighthold-->N'zoth-->New big bad.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-02-07 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Deathwing was a pawn for the Old Gods, he was an end boss. And if you think about it, Sargeras is only using KJ and Arch so it can apply too.
    DW made his own choices. He was driven to his initial choices and backed by the OGs, but he was not manipulated as technically his end time might have killed the OGs as well for all we know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Deathwing and Cata?

Heck in the proper future, Deathwing was killed off by the old gods when he was no longer of need. (I say proper future, as Nozzy broke his rule of keeping time in order, and decided to abuse his powers by changing it by using the dragon soul from the past to defeat Deathwing)
    Citation needed.

As far as we're led to believe, he blew himself up like he was doing during the final boss fight which is what caused that future.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I hope so, lore has her made out to be very powerful.
    No it hasn't.