Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    It's so even tbh. Trump as President is already beneficial since one of my party has him in his palm. But... a rebellion would be so much greater. I hope people will deny Trump with all of their power!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Why do you think so many less people came out to vote for Hillary than Obama?

The democrats message, as its evolved, doesn't resonate with the working class. When you have entire segments of your vocal minority telling people their struggles, opinions, or thoughts don't matter because they are white, while screaming "white privilege" it puts people off.
    Apparently, Trump's message resonated even less.

The people voting for Trump were just doing so in the "correct" states, it seems.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    Why would I want him replaced? I'm happy with everything he has done so far.
    Because irrespective of your views he is a destructive lunatic... and also one breaking constitutional law.

Pretty much ticks all the boxes for replacement, either via 25th Amendment or via Impeachment.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Because irrespective of your views he is a destructive lunatic... and also one breaking constitutional law.

Pretty much ticks all the boxes for replacement, either via 25th Amendment or via Impeachment.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    3 Give up the marches and demonstrations.

They don’t work. No, wait; they do work, but not for your side. Donald Trump’s approval ratings have only increased following all of those shouty anti-Trump rallies.

People don’t like mobs, which is why demonstrations don’t work even on the rare occasions when they’re organized by conservatives
    I think most mature, educated people have long realized that the demonstrations and marches are just people trying to temporarily fit into a niche. Most of these people have no political ideology of their own that they could articulate if asked. Many of them didn't vote, and won't vote in the future. It's important not to take these people seriously; they're far from serious people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Rick roll video removed....
    No ... objective reality isn't option dude. Opinion is where you discuss the merits of his policies.

Objective reality is where the guy can't function as president on any level - not even well enough to coherently implement his policies (opinion: some of which I agree with, others not).

Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2017-02-07 at 06:40 AM.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hornfreak View Post
    we did vote and we voted Trump just like we will do for his next 4 years.Stop crying because you lost libtard.Don;t you have college campus's to burn?

Infracted: Please do not insult other users
    Why was he infracted when other people insult Trump supporters all the time with no infractions? Unfair!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Why do the idiots need a guide for replacing Trump? They're the ones that voted for him in the first place.
    I would say the idiots are the ones who didn't turn out to vote but then bitch about Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I could understand effort to beat Trump starting in 2019 for the 2020 election. Being in a frenzy about it in 2017 comes off as liberal hysteria as opposed to professional political effort.
    tyson/nye made a joke on facebook, but imagine how many votes they would get, and it would be worth it to see a third party shit on dems and republicans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    How to actually get him replaced: petition members of congress to initiate impeachment proceedings.
    that shit didnt work with bush and it didnt work with obama, you cant impeach cus you dont like him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clicked expecting liberal circlejerk thread.

Surprisingly non-partisan, albeit directed, post from OP. More surprised it lasted this long.

I'm especially enjoying the damage control from people attacking #2 because of their flawed grasp on America. They really thought they could win the election if they ignored every state outside the dominate populous they controlled. Remember kids, popular vote has never existed on a nationwide scale. If you don't care about other states, you don't care about the country.

Shaking my head at all the silly children who keep pretending they even read the constitution besides the cherrypicked / paraphrased sections spoon-fed to them by MSM / blog echo-chambers.

But yes mods. Lets infract posters for insulting a specific political demographic instead of people insulting our president with visceral libel. Classy. I mean you're not wrong for infracting them, but don't pretend you're not playing favorites.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

No ... objective reality isn't option dude. Opinion is where you discuss the merits of his policies.

Objective reality is where the guy can't function as president on any level - not even well enough to coherently implement his policies (opinion: some of which I agree with, others not).
    It's funny how you confuse your opinion with objective reality, because you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. Also calling Trump a destructive lunatic is also your opinion. Just like how most of these alt-left continue to call Trump and everyone who voted for him a nazi, sexist, racist and whatever else. That's just their opinion and it's a stupid opinion that we all get to laugh at now.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    But yes mods. Lets infract posters for insulting a specific political demographic instead of people insulting our president with visceral libel. Classy. I mean you're not wrong for infracting them, but don't pretend you're not playing favorites.
    Insulting the retarded shitgibbon we have as president is not against the rules.
    Last edited by Wyrt; 2017-02-07 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Love it when people are trying to stop people from protesting, I don't think the US is an authoritarian state(for now).

Much of what is going on is rioting, not protesting.

Very little of the former happened 4 and 8 years ago.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

Quote Originally Posted by alexkeren View Post
    Much of what is going on is rioting, not protesting.

Very little of the former happened 4 and 8 years ago.
    No, it's not. The vast majority of it is protesting. There have been a few cases where it got out of hand, Berkeley being the most notable example.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    It's funny how you confuse your opinion with objective reality,
    Odd - I just clarified the difference ... you know, the observable facts about trump's incompetence and instability available for anyone to see.
    Vs - the opinions I have about his policies, like killing TPP was awesome.

No confusion here, and the difference was clearly explained.

- - - Updated - - -

Insulting the retarded shitgibbon we have as president is not against the rules.
    I suspect it might be, but more to the point - Trump doesn't need any exaggerations or insults.

Once just has to call a spade a spade ... and that truth is enough to damn Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it is actually. I guess proof of pudding people act like they read the constitution much like they read the forums rules.

However, much like how Blizzard enforces their EULA on a whim, so does MMOChamp. It's private property. 1st Amendment isn't enforceable.

Yes it is actually. I guess proof of pudding people act like they read the constitution much like they read the forums rules.

However, much like how Blizzard enforces their EULA on a whim, so does MMOChamp. It's private property. 1st Amendment isn't enforceable.
    Maybe the shitgibbon should read the constitution considering he's baffled that a judge can overrule him and that he thinks he can withdraw funding from a state.

1st Amendment isn't enforceable.
    1st Amendment was designed to be a contract between the people and the government, never guaranteed free speech when in someone else's house.

10+ Year Old Account
    1st Amendment was designed to be a contract between the people and the government, never guaranteed free speech when in someone else's house.
    Yeah but you lose credibility when you don't respect it

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the shitgibbon should read the constitution considering he's baffled that a judge can overrule him and that he thinks he can withdraw funding from a state.
    Maybe you should read it thoroughly and formulate your own opinion, rather than projecting how you feel at the luxury of your chosen narrative.

Thanks for being a parrot?

Thanks for being a parrot?
    I can assure you that contrary to any administrative adjudications to the contrary - I am in fact not a parrot.