Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well danner, I didnt push him as he likes to claim I did. I found his actions/antics to be anti-town.

Just because Graeham flipped town, doesnt clear monkz. Not sure who im going to vote at this moment. Looking back to see if anything sticks out to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote Danner

Looking at how Danner and Virothe voted each other early and then both switched within 10 min of each other at the end of the day gives me a feeling of scum buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Interesting developments.
    Though I fear our doctor is gonna die tomorrow night...

Anyway, I clearly picked the wrong train, so this is me picking the other.
    vote: Marack

Also: Virothe, that hammering... I do hold it against you.
    Actually you were the other train.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Vote Danner

Looking at how Danner and Virothe voted each other early and then both switched within 10 min of each other at the end of the day gives me a feeling of scum buddies.
    Virothe had his vote on danner for the whole day. Even after I added to the train.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in court today and don't have more time to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    After superbowl and crazy night & weekend forgot what happened in thread! I'm gonna reread sure wont be difficult reading 6 pages. Let me see.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't like Monkz. I kinda did the same thing as him, but we all knew it was gonna get scrutinized the next day phase. xD So @Monkz will the real reads, please stand up? I repeat will the real reads please stand up?

@Reticence I voted Kryllian because my first vote was on my self. I didn't really want to keep it their and screw Kryllian. bully. With that, sorry for not realigning my vote jsut never got around it unfortunately.

I also don't like Virothe. He seems sketchy at best. More of a gut feeling but got the impression was lynch happy in a bad kind of way. As in just wanted the lynch rather than discussion. But who knew I didn't help with that all to much either!

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    After superbowl and crazy night & weekend forgot what happened in thread! I'm gonna reread sure wont be difficult reading 6 pages. Let me see.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't like Monkz. I kinda did the same thing as him, but we all knew it was gonna get scrutinized the next day phase. xD So @Monkz will the real reads, please stand up? I repeat will the real reads please stand up?

[MENTION=1117224]I also don't like Virothe!
    /shrug we had less than 3 or 4 hours left and I didnt want to let time fizzle out on an already boring day. I also didnt want people feel compelled to vote Danner because Graem guilted them in to it because that is something he is extremely good at.

My vote on Danner was completely non-serious as well so I took the chance of a desperate person trying to play it as serious that they were to a point they didnt care who we lynched as long as it wasnt them and thats fairly antitown so ya.

That and i was bored so it is what it is.

@Crackleslap You were just trolling? I have/had a restriction.

- - - Updated - - -

I just assumed you had something similar. Even though Graeham turned out empty on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Actually you were the other train.
    I sure was. But I had the opportunity to make it a three way tie. I didn't.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    I have/had a restriction.
    What is this restriction you have/had?

So quiet. Except for Kryllian. You're my hero now.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, was at work til now.

Danner, I dont really blame you for wanting to vote me. You could have tied the 3 trains yesterday, but went the direction you did and we lynched Graeham. Do you feel I aggressively pushed him? Do you believe my input lead people to him? Or do you think people saw his actions as anti-town?

I think we should move the attention elsewhere. Graeham was town, I know Im town, You say you are town. Are all 3 statements true? Its possible. Are either one of us lying about our alignment? Also possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    I have/had a restriction.
    Im also interested in what these restrictions are/were and what event lifted said restriction

Interesting developments.
    Though I fear our doctor is gonna die tomorrow night...

Also: Virothe, that hammering... I do hold it against you.
    Why do you fear our doc is going to die tonight? It is possible for the doc to get lucky on a N1 protect someone other then himself. It is also possible that scum decided not to kill if they feel town will attack itself with lynches.

You hold hammering early against Virothe, yet vote in a different direction, why?

So quiet. Except for Kryllian. You're my hero now.
    Alright, I get how annoying it is but you guys gotta stop just posting "Man thread is dead" it gets us nothing and no where and if you're aware the thread is quiet then fluff or spam and get people in here or actually do something game oriented but stating this over and over all it does is kill the mood of the game.

I'm a little curious at the lack of any kills last night though, it's just a bit strange.

I sure was. But I had the opportunity to make it a three way tie. I didn't.
    At the time, you and marack were on 2 and Graeham was on 3. A vote on him protected you more than a vote on marack.

Kryllian and reticent brought Graham up to 3 after danner and marack were on 2. Then virothe swapped from danner to Graham.

I'm willing to concede that virothe vote on danner originally was not serious. So his swap could easily be innocuous.

- - - Updated - - -

As I said yesterday, I don't vote the crackle Graham Monkz copying as scummy. I was right about Graham and I feel similarly about Monkz. Not sure about crackle yet.. Waiting tu hear from him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Why do you fear our doc is going to die tonight? It is possible for the doc to get lucky on a N1 protect someone other then himself. It is also possible that scum decided not to kill if they feel town will attack itself with lynches.
    Yeah I think we might be fine. Whenever ive been doctor I never protect myself on n1.

- - - Updated - - -

So based on those crucial day 1 votes ,possible scum combo is marack + kryllian or ret and danner + kryllian or ret.

- - - Updated - - -

If kryllian or ret flip scum then the other is less likely and marack or danner are more likely, though no way to tell which.

If danner flips scum then marack is less likely and kryllian or ret are more likely, no way to tell which.
    Same goes for if marack flips scum.

So we get the same amount of info out of any of the 4.

- - - Updated - - -

If I was cop I would have investigated danner or marack although if game is like last game there a likelihood there's 2 scum with 1 godfather so the value of that is diminished.

- - - Updated - - -

In the circumstances :

Kryllian - when you voted, why did you decide to put a third person on 2 instead of contributing to the danner or marack train?

Reticence - when you voted you had the choice of who to put on 3 votes .why did you choose graeham ?did you like the marack or danner lynch as well?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to do all that in separate posts. I could have put all my thoughts in one go but kept getting interrupted by tasks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Kryllian - when you voted, why did you decide to put a third person on 2 instead of contributing to the danner or marack train?
    I switched to Graeham because up to that point he had hinted/pretended to be handicapped and unable to communicate other than repeating other peoples posts and was following other peoples votes and switching with them. At best he was a scum hiding behind a made up handicap at worst he was a handicapped town. Either way we were either going to get a scum or remove a liability. By the time he came out saying it was all a joke we were stuck in a predicament that even if I changed my vote to one of the other trains that was just moving around who had 4 vs 3 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    What is this restriction you have/had?
    I have a different restriction each gameday. Yesterday I had to 'echo' what someone else said at least 1/3 of my posts, or there would be 'severe consequences'.
    When Crackle and Graeham copy pasted my very first post, I was sure they had a similar restriction (especially since Crackle voted himself because of it). I had 8 posts, and 3 of them were copy pasted, to meet the requirement.
    The only reason I can talk about this now, is because it's a new gameday. I can't talk about my current restriction -- but it's a bitch.

Sorry, was at work til now.

Danner, I dont really blame you for wanting to vote me. You could have tied the 3 trains yesterday, but went the direction you did and we lynched Graeham. Do you feel I aggressively pushed him? Do you believe my input lead people to him? Or do you think people saw his actions as anti-town?
    The only one I feel have been agressive against me is Virothe, and he's just a grumpy mean banana anyway.

I think we should move the attention elsewhere. Graeham was town, I know Im town, You say you are town. Are all 3 statements true? Its possible. Are either one of us lying about our alignment? Also possible.
    I could buy into this strategy, but there is a distinct lack of targets with reason to go for at this point. I do not like Virothe this game, but that should be obvious, but I mostly read it as a continuation of what he started last game. IE; I can pick a fight with him, sure, but at this point it's just him being mean rather than him being scum. Can't say I enjoy it, but eh. It's the kind of thing Blood Fox would do.

I am also getting a bad vibe from Kryllian. Mostly though; I was expecting more people to want to lynch me at this point. Alternate train and all. The lack of that is puzzling me.

Most doctors would selfprotect on D1. I really cannot see why scum would want to kill anyone else in particular. So self protect it is.

There could be another reason of course. Roleblocking, jailing etc. Can never say things 100%. But I certainly fear I am not wrong here. Ah well. Gives the cop another night, right?

At the time, you and marack were on 2 and Graeham was on 3. A vote on him protected you more than a vote on marack.
    Hmm.. Whether that is true or not (too lazy to check), I was certainly under the IMPRESSION that I could have made a 3 way tie. I said as much to Graeham.

Virothe had his vote on danner for the whole day. Even after I added to the train.
    So you didn't find that interaction strange?

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Why don't you like Monkz, then, if you did the same?

@Reticence I voted Kryllian because my first vote was on my self. I didn't really want to keep it their and screw Kryllian. bully. With that, sorry for not realigning my vote jsut never got around it unfortunately.
    I was referring to how you did not copy Monkz and Graeham.

Reticence - when you voted you had the choice of who to put on 3 votes .why did you choose graeham ?did you like the marack or danner lynch as well?
    I chose Graeham not in relation to the other two trains, but to see if Monkz and Crackleslap would react to it.

Since you asked, though, Marack's play yesterday struck me as a bit more composed than I would expect from him as scum. I am waffling on Danner -- I had a vaguely positive character read on him up until the end of the day.

- - - Updated - - -

@Danner, you forgot to answer this:

You hold hammering early against Virothe, yet vote in a different direction, why?

@Danner

I wasnt being mean, I was just being playful! Not my fault you misconstrued my intent v_v
    @Reticence I would think me playing serious on day one would be more of a strange interaction rather than just horsing around

10+ Year Old Account
    @Reticence i have the advantage of knowing im town! Honestly I just wanted something out of Monkz, if anything. I felt I was doing the same giving some of my opinions in that post! I'm not that interested in voting Monkz right now.

I'm still feeling iffy about Virothe don't know if I want to trust him or not.

@Kryllian I don't think his comment about Virothe/Danner is unwarranted. I do remember a game where 2 scum jumped off a train because I pushed it into the lead, I called them out immediately as scum but I didn't really think it was that noteworthy. Turns out they were scum. They tend to that strangely enough. Hell I did it last game.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    @Danner, you forgot to answer this:
    I didn't. It was implicitly answered in section #2

I think he is/was trying to get me lynched, and I think he was mean for it (though his choice word is playful), and it was certifiably a bother to deal with (I'm the alternative lynch two games in a row as a result), but I do not think he is scum for that. He might be scum, again, but that's unrelated.

Think of it as a blood fox style play, that's how I read it.

vote danner

My best scum read today.