Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah that killed us in Europe.. It was already annoying when it was 110k Now it's 160 and it might go to 200k.. Supply and Demand basic laws of economy but it should be monitored or somehow drop to 100k..

Deleted
    I have a question.

How many tokens can I buy in what time? If I want to pay my sub with tokens every month of the year, continuously, could I still buy additional tokens to convert to battle.net balance, or have I already reached the limit? If not, how many additional ones would I be able to buy?

Going to assume its best to buy as many as i can now at 160?

Edit, ha, nevermind, there are no tokens anyway!
    Last edited by Rinion; 2017-02-07 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    65k = skyrocket.
    I Lol'd.
    This was a question. I don't know the token price.

163k on EU, will definitely climb higher.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Sth View Post
    I have a question.

How many tokens can I buy in what time? If I want to pay my sub with tokens every month of the year, continuously, could I still buy additional tokens to convert to battle.net balance, or have I already reached the limit? If not, how many additional ones would I be able to buy?
    Found the answer to my question.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...tional-details

This has probably been like this since the introduction of the token, but you can buy 36 tokens within 24 months.

Which means that if you are like me and you plan to buy a token for gametime every month, ongoing, within those 2 years I would be able to buy 12 tokens extra for battle.net balance. So basically one additional token every 2 months.

Unless they changed something about it or they reset it with a patch. I wish they would announce those resets, or does that happen every patch? But then the whole restriction seems useless to begin with.

Deleted
    ...and this is how Blizzard has removed East-European players from its game.

Blizzard managers don't understand the meaning of "MMO". If people stop subing that means there will be less players --> less players means less groups and realms will start to feel empty so other people will start to unsub too.

I know 5 people who will lose their sub in this month. This is fucked up.
    EU will reach 250k at night that is for sure. Even 100k was a lot for casual players but this...

nice tactics...you spend 20€ for one token to gain 15€ blizzard budged.
    nice blizzard nice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    nice tactics...you spend 20€ for one token to gain 15€ blizzard budged.
    nice blizzard nice
    That was the case already. You pay 20€, you get one month of gametime. One month of gametime is not worth 20€, it's worth 13€ here. So I would even expect the token to convert into 13€ of battle.net balance, otherwise there'd be no reason to ever convert it into 30 days of gametime. If it gave 15€, you'd be better off converting it into battle.net balance and then buy 30 days of gametime for 13€, leaves you with 2€.
    Last edited by mmoc841a2d9c40; 2017-02-07 at 09:36 AM.

Deleted
    171k on EU is just imagenary, cause sold out... bet they would even sell for 500k atm

Is there any cap on wow tokens that anyone have ran into the last day? It was acting really weird the other month where you could buy as many as you wanted(ie past the 36 cap). I hope they have a monthly cap so gold farmers can't buy them all with their billions of gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    175K in EU now.

I have to go back to a Normal Sub cuz i'm not gonna pay that much for a Token.

I was fine with 120K but the current climbing price is too much.

I finally got to buy one and it doesn't show any option to redeem it for $15 on your account? I only get the 30 days of sub option!

10+ Year Old Account
    They just opened a whole can of worms. What in the fuck.

I'm not getting the option to use it for battle.net balance... anyone else? (UK)

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can use gold to buy over watch crates...

Quote Originally Posted by thatmikeguy View Post
    This should send the price up?
    It will because the demand on tokens will be so high that will make the supply dissapear in no time. Demand and supply law!

Wonder how many bots are currently looking to buy any tokens that pop up on EU. constantly sold out.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

noone wants to sell a token as long as it is still climbing. and alot of people are waiting for someone to sell one before it climbs even more... oh boy.

Deleted
    Just to be sure. Can I buy a realm change this way?