Discord for achivement groups?

Is there an achivement discord where one can look for groups for different achivements and so forth ?
    Last edited by Peukst; 2017-02-05 at 12:38 AM.

also interested in this

Would love something like this, especially as my guild isn't really into going for achievements. Sigh.

Id love to know this too specially for raiding achieve current and old expansions

I also second this idea, its impossible to find people competent enough for MSV achievements

Would be very interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made one, if anyone wants to contribute in making it better (fixing channels, spreading the word, etc) jump over: https://discord.gg/Xe49F6B

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    I made one, if anyone wants to contribute in making it better (fixing channels, spreading the word, etc) jump over: https://discord.gg/Xe49F6B
    Cool, haven't checked it out yet as at work but just thinking about for channels having separate ones for regions would probably be a good idea to minimise player incompatibility between NA and EU for example.

Apologies if this is already the case and I'm just being ignorant

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch0s View Post
    Cool, haven't checked it out yet as at work but just thinking about for channels having separate ones for regions would probably be a good idea to minimise player incompatibility between NA and EU for example.

Apologies if this is already the case and I'm just being ignorant
    I made separate chat channels for us and eu. If there will be the request i'll make even more channels. Any idea to make it good for ppl willing to use it is appreciated ofc, it's not "my" server it's a service server made for ppl!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    I made separate chat channels for us and eu. If there will be the request i'll make even more channels. Any idea to make it good for ppl willing to use it is appreciated ofc, it's not "my" server it's a service server made for ppl!
    Awesome to hear ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I joined that discord channel, but how do you announce achievement runs? I cant write in the main channel, how do I recruit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I joined that discord channel, but how do you announce achievement runs? I cant write in the main channel, how do I recruit?
    The main channel is #general - not #welcome (as stated there too)

openraid.eu / openraid.us - these are great places to form a group for any achievement as it's mostly populated by achievement hunters that spread the word fast. It also has the proper interface to build a group.

Awesome, joined this now!

would suggest changing the rooms to US/EU Alliance/Horde (4 Rooms in total).

7+ Year Old Account
    That's great!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nir View Post
    would suggest changing the rooms to US/EU Alliance/Horde (4 Rooms in total).
    Uhm... will do