Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Polygnome View Post
    Gold price of then token will take that into account.

The problem they can't give you the token for 15€ when one months game time (the value of the token) only costs 12.99€. Noone would ever reedeem the token for game time.

You can already save money by buying enough tokens to get 3 or 6 months subs.
    They could make the token cost ~17 euros, which would keep it relatively the same as NA.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    They could make the token cost ~17 euros, which would keep it relatively the same as NA.
    17€ + 20% VAT = 20€. Its not magic. People just conveniently forget that US prices are generally without any taxes, and EU prices typically include the VAT already.

LMAO, Brazil gets 7.5 dollars out a token.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scopel View Post
    In brazil we need to buy the token 4 times to get a character transfer, race change, faction change and twice to change appearance and change name.
    EU WoW token = 182k
    NA WoW token = 87k
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2017-02-07 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Polygnome View Post
    Gold price of then token will take that into account.

The problem they can't give you the token for 15€ when one months game time (the value of the token) only costs 12.99€. Noone would ever reedeem the token for game time.

You can already save money by buying enough tokens to get 3 or 6 months subs.
    So a UK player would need to buy 5 tokens to have enough to get a 100 boost because they'd be 4p short with 4 tokens, which is the number of tokens it would require for a US player to get one. Seems a bit silly.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    EU WoW token = 182k
    NA WoW token = 87k
    Fixed.

10 char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otinar View Post
    Fixed.

10 char
    If you're gonna fix it, also fix the NA price, which is at 99.5k atm.

EU price will probably rise up to somewhere around 250k ><
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    EU WoW token = 162k
    NA WoW token = 100k
    fixed.

And the token will only be more an more expensive

10+ Year Old Account
    Here i thought i could buy a Skin Color change with 1 Token... guess not cuz that costs 15 Euros.

FU Blizzard with your EU shafting.
    Last edited by TheDeeGee; 2017-02-07 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    So a UK player would need to buy 5 tokens to have enough to get a 100 boost because they'd be 4p short with 4 tokens, which is the number of tokens it would require for a US player to get one. Seems a bit silly.
    Brazilian player need to buy 6 tokens to get a character boost

Bloody hell... I was hoping it'd return to 130k... but 180k?! Gonna have to buy me some when I get home!

What a fucking joke, lmao.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otinar View Post
    Fixed.

10 char
    Fun fact. If you bought tokens in Europe when they released the US news they were at 111k and you'd make profit now by buying gold with your balance

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Here i thought i could buy a Skin Color change with 1 Token... guess not cuz that costs 15 Euros.

Fuck you Blizzard with your EU shafting.
    and then you realize your tax is included in the price where it isn't in the states that add tax in the US

Is it safe to say the token will never be 120k on EU again ? because last night when it came out I bought like 7 tokens when ppl just found out on NA and barely ppl on EU knew about this implementation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Yup, it's pretty standard that game companies don't know how conversion rates work(Euro = Dollars apparently), but I really don't think it's too much to ask to at least keep the relative prices consistent within each currency.
    Not even only game companies, in a alot of businesses this is the case, for example i also see this very often with Computer parts / IT equipment. Though i think this also has to do with taxes as US prices are generally without tax and EU prices are generally already including taxes (which average around 20% i believe in europe, 21% even for us Dutchies).

Quote Originally Posted by flowy View Post
    Is it safe to say the token will never be 120k on EU again ? because last night when it came out I bought like 7 tokens when ppl just found out on NA and barely ppl on EU knew about this implementation.
    Pretty safe yeah.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    Why? Gold prices will settle around that fact. And people why pay for the service in the first place aren't affected anyways.

You can already see the US prices play catch-tup. When Eu had 100k, US still had 30k. ratio 3:1. Currently its aleady caught up to 2:1 (US prices rising more daramtically then EU prices, EU is still below 200k, US is around 100k).

This would be "unfair" if you could use US tokens for EU services, which you can't. Otherwise supply and demand will regulate the gold price of the token to a value each region sees fit.

10+ Year Old Account
    you know whats even worse... China, Taiwan and korea are all dropping back to there old prices.... Yet EU and Us are stil increasing because basicly everything is sold out stil.... kinda shows which regions do sell the tokens more and which don't.

No Tusk Club.