Xavius Leather Shoulders

Jesus Christ , what does a guy have to do to get those stupid shoulders ? Across my main and my leather alt I have 30 Xavius kills and still nooooothing. Until NH came out I even always used a coin every time on that bastard , which roughly equates to 57 rolls , is there really any need to make them such a small drop ? I just want a nice piece of t-mog, thats all

I know RNGesus is a fickle lady , but still needed to vent

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Deleted
    I've had them drop last 3 weeks in a row, RNG is RNG

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell that to Warriors who farm Garrosh since mop every lockout on differnt toons and difficulties without a drop of those shoulders they want

10+ Year Old Account
    there's always been an item like this since the game came out pretty much, obviously now with the transmog system it is a little more emphasised but there have always been items people wanted for showing off purposes and took an age to get, most recent examples are the plate shoulders from garrosh in SoO, or going back a little further you have the sulfuron hammer from ragnaros in firelands etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    Tell that to Warriors who farm Garrosh since mop every lockout on differnt toons and difficulties without a drop of those shoulders they want
    Haha, I guess I just joined their club unknowingly

Quote Originally Posted by Bobislost View Post
    Thank you for that clarification.

OP, I feel you. I had the same thing happen for me back in WoD with the mythic Mannoroth dagger. Only got it the week before we stopped raiding altogether. Best you can do is keep trying, which I guess is okay since it's mostly desired for its transmogging potential. I hope you get it soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobislost View Post
    You don't wanna know the horrible things I want to do to you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Velios View Post
    Thank you for that clarification.

OP, I feel you. I had the same thing happen for me back in WoD with the mythic Mannoroth dagger. Only got it the week before we stopped raiding altogether. Best you can do is keep trying, which I guess is okay since it's mostly desired for its transmogging potential. I hope you get it soon!
    Thanks for the support bro yeah at least it doesn't take long to clear EN , so I have that going for me - which is nice

had them drop 3/4 weeks in a row the weeks before NH. went to 3 of the 4 leather wearers in the group that weren't me. lol fucking "upgrade" priority.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    had them drop 3/4 weeks in a row the weeks before NH. went to 3 of the 4 leather wearers in the group that weren't me. lol fucking "upgrade" priority.
    Those bastards >.< I feel you man
    My guild just runs PL, no drama what so ever. And if someone doesn't need something we just roll in chat . And me and the other DH from the guild are in the exact same boat , eve both been farming them forever and both don't have them. Actually I've only seen them drop 2 times when I run with PuGs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerikanec View Post
    You don't wanna know the horrible things I want to do to you

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the support bro yeah at least it doesn't take long to clear EN , so I have that going for me - which is nice
    back in wrath i wanted the turning tide caster sword for my lock from naxx 25, 37 clears later it finally dropped and it side graded by a paladin who was just ahead of me in DKP (we had both been saving for ages so made him waste it all for the inconvinience)

my dh want those, and hopefully they arent most as bad drop rate as the one of garrosh, i was Lucky at garrosh to get them in around 175 kill....but some are like 1800 kill and still no shoulders...

and im in the same as you....been Killing and coining him every week for a while and i have yet to get them

Deleted
    Haha, I guess I just joined their club unknowingly
    Yea, no...

Leather shoulders are already a more common sight than Tusks atm, and that's saying something.

If tusks is roughly 0.0something chance, Xavius shoulders are easily 5-6%.
    They're kinda like Midnight and Azure Drake.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Yea, no...

Leather shoulders are already a more common sight than Tusks atm, and that's saying something.

If tusks is roughly 0.0something chance, Xavius shoulders are easily 5-6%.
    They're kinda like Midnight and Azure Drake.
    Yeah , the Garosh ones might be worse , but the Xavius ones are not 5-6% either .. Wowhead has them listed at 0.41%

Deleted
    Yeah , the Garosh ones might be worse , but the Xavius ones are not 5-6% either .. Wowhead has them listed at 0.41%
    Fair enough, but even then they're way more common because they can drop on 3 difficulties (Tusks on 2) and 4 classes are eligible to loot it, as opposed to 3.

Deleted
    Xavius shoulders can only drop on HC and Mythic

I'm sure their drop rate is higher than tusks, but I think the reason they appear to be so much more common is that class order halls are cross realm and the shoulders drop off of current content, so your odds of seeing someone with the shoulders are increased given that you play a leather wearing class. I'm willing to bet that if you played a plate class you'd see a lot more players running around with tusks. Further to that, the First Satyr Spaulders are large, unmistakeable in appearance and very vibrant red, so they're noticed from a long distance. Tusks are not as immediately obvious.