10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Not really, just check how many guilds killd helya before NH opened, and there was a shitload of guilds that were doing mythic raids 4-5 days per week.
    Or even Archimonde... that raid lasted over a year, plenty of time, yet only really a small % of the guilds cleared it all in that year.

What you said applies to maybe top 500-600 guilds, which are probably 15% of total playerbase doing mythic (so probably around 2% of total wow playerbase at all).
    Not sure what your point is.

Are you saying that there shouldn't be content aimed for people who actually like some difficulty?

There is already LFR, Normal and Heroic modes for raiders who aren't able to challenge Mythic mode.

Should we stop people from doing Arenas once they hit a certain rating level because "Oh shit you've done enough PVP this is getting unhealthy"? C'mon.

My point is that there is a market for difficult content. There are plenty guilds that clear it with a variety of time investments. Even if you don't clear all the way to the end boss, there are loads of guilds who clear maybe half of it and find some achievement in managing to get through 5/10 or whatever else.

It'd be dumb to remove the top tier of content just because some people find it too hard. Duh, it's meant to be hard.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to M3thod.

Lel at all the geniuses popping in the thread to enlighten me about how silly they think rooting for some guild or another is.

The main thing Method won - all trolling, speculation and buzz are rolling over them, not about Exor/Serenity

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Exorsus and casual? They've already started with the mind games for the next tier.
    Obligatory

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    their reasons are 100% on point.

why devote 40+ hrs a week to wow for forum praise when, if you really wanted, you could devote 40+ hrs to dota 2 per week and have the opportunity of earning literally millions of $s. the CIS dota 2 region is very open to new talent atm too. wow isnt an esport and worse than that, this expansion is fucking ridiculous in it's infinite-grinding nature.
    Well sucks for them a game is a game and is only meant to be a game doesn't it ? This is not a profession, if you take it too seriously thats your problem.

Method's DPS/Heal meters for Gul'Dan

Not really, just check how many guilds killd helya before NH opened, and there was a shitload of guilds that were doing mythic raids 4-5 days per week.
    Or even Archimonde... that raid lasted over a year, plenty of time, yet only really a small % of the guilds cleared it all in that year.

What you said applies to maybe top 500-600 guilds, which are probably 15% of total playerbase doing mythic (so probably around 2% of total wow playerbase at all).
    Doesn't mean that Mythic raiding is bad, for example for my pretty laidback casual guild heroic usually takes a few weeks. If it wasn't for Mythic we would be done after that period. With Mythic we have something to do till the next Tier / Expac comes out because we didnt finish all of mythic, or we finish the content a lot later whichever is the case. I rather have Mythic to have something to do by choice, than to be done after a few weeks.
    Last edited by chronia; 2017-02-07 at 12:33 PM.

Deleted

Quite a lot of guilds do clear content easily in 8 hours or less a week.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post

Reviled being on top. For me, thats a win nomatter the outcome.

Reviled is love, Reviled is life. #CreepyFanbaseAssembleInMyBasementTonight

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post

~15 minute fight? Neato I suppose, mythic imperator all over again lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mztickle View Post
    Again, Serenity killed Guldan before Method.

Football... seriously?

Again, I repeat as above, don't read too much into any of this. The top 3 guilds, Exorsus, Serenity and Method (as of know) there's a gnats cock of a difference between them. They're all awesome. Try to support them all and support world first races, for the sake of the game.
    Serenity killed Gul'dan first just because Method stopped that night and went to bed.

It doesn't mean Serenity is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel108 View Post
    Salty about what? Method lost, the world is great. They put in all this effort, they showed everyone how scummy they are, and all they got was a World Third. Everything is great. I mean for me, not for Method. They embarrassed themselves this tier.
    The only thing that embarrassing is you hiding behind a second account attention seeking.
    I hope your fav guild is paying you to do all this shittalk, if not you gotta be one of the most easilly led fails ever haha

on topic...
    So now its;
    exorsus 2
    method 1

Will be a fun race between the top 2 world best guilds for sure in 7.2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    The only thing that embarrassing is you hiding behind a second account attention seeking.
    I hope your fav guild is paying you to do all this shittalk, if not you gotta be one of the most easilly led fails ever haha

on topic...
    So now its;
    exorsus 2
    method 1

M3thod in top 2 ? In your fanboy dreamland maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel108 View Post

PUG someone during the WF race has never been done.
    Serenity pugged a Warrior.

You're obviously a butthurt serenity fanboi. Just STFU loser.

At least Method is cool with everything. "WF? Ok, grats to Exorsus. Now lets go watch Vikings and get some sleep"

Serenity is obviously going out of their minds.

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2017-02-07 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post

hardly since exorsus is steping down . and serenity clearly has serious roster problems

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    Serenity is obviously going out of their minds.
    why would they be - they won with method even thou method cheated and scammed them by locking they out of instance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

why would they be - they won with method even thou method cheated and scammed them by locking they out of instance.
    Elaborate how winning means never getting World first in the 3 raids? Being second twice and third once is not really winning especially when they hyped themselves as rank 1 world guild for Legion.
    Do you have any proof that method organized that and it wasn't just one ex-serenity member who was really pissed at his old guild?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    They didn't win shit. They took off with most of Method's roster and still failed.

ROFL

Deleted
    Although Method came third, time wise, it's a feat that they killed Guldan with a small number of wipes. Exorsus clearly superior in every way here, Time and Wipe count.

If there was a better way to implement the Lich King system where wipes do matter..

Brute forcing, and hitting a brick wall until it falls over, isn't so impressive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post

If there was a better way to implement the Lich King system where wipes do matter..
    damn, i DC'd. What did I miss?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    They didn't win shit. They took off with most of Method's roster and still failed.

ROFL
    Can you stop living under a rock?