Deleted
    Blood Elf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tteape0 View Post
    What horde race is best for a Brewmaster tank. Fixing to level an alt.
    Tauren of course ;p Nothing beats a drunk tauren tank or a flying tauren windwalker ;p

Deleted
    Fair bit of personal choice really, I mean panda for food buff is pretty legit. Belf for all around and if just looking at M+ pulls ahead.

Aesthetically you ask? Orc baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Zalon View Post
    The Brewmaster in Exorsus had an interesting itemization favoring ~9k haste and a bunch of crit. Interesting to see how many viable ways to itemize there are for us.
    What is so interesting about that?
    Max haste is the normal thing to do and then just get whatever you want? If it is crit, then it is crit

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    What is so interesting about that?
    Max haste is the normal thing to do and then just get whatever you want? If it is crit, then it is crit
    The monk discord and community is hung up on dps and heroic parsing. While i get the majority of players arent clearing mythic content until you overgear it or have it on farm haste is best for progress. Higher brew generation with constantly high stagger means more purifies. Kind of insane its a running joke to regularly purify.

Deleted
    I got high vers and done 3/10m think my stats are something like 29% crit 14% haste 22% mast and 14% vers or along thouse lines. Nothing hurts from those bosses so I feel like I could drop vers for something else to get more dps. Have 4 set so brews are never a problem.

Trouble with looking at top brews are the massive raid dps which means less tankin and less healing so can afford to do other stats I guess or go with personal preference

10+ Year Old Account
    Stagger pause is pretty gud.

https://gfycat.com/EveryFlawlessCowbird

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Quote Originally Posted by Logie View Post
    I got high vers and done 3/10m think my stats are something like 29% crit 14% haste 22% mast and 14% vers or along thouse lines. Nothing hurts from those bosses so I feel like I could drop vers for something else to get more dps. Have 4 set so brews are never a problem.

Trouble with looking at top brews are the massive raid dps which means less tankin and less healing so can afford to do other stats I guess or go with personal preference

None of those bosses are real bosses, they are rewards for stepping in to mythic difficulty.

My guild is working on mythic spellblade atm they are wanting to 3 tank however. Is 2 tanking a better way to go?
    Is it viable for a brewmaster to take all the annihilate debuffs on mythic and if so whats the best talent setup for it?
    Thx lads

In theory, with Blackout Combo & Stagger pause as your tools, you can take all the Annihilates while letting your cotank handle tanking the boss without ever having the debuff. I've not tested this yet in Mythic, but will be trying it out once we get to the boss. Been toying around with it in HC with 27-30 people in raid ,and you basicly get BoB up for every second Annihilate; meaning you can Pause > Purify > Purify > Pause > Purify > Purify. For the more dangerous annihilates where you only have three charges up and get the fourth with bit of delay, you'll be utilizing Fort Brew, Zen Med and healer externals so you don't die to the stagger ticks I guess.

Here's me doing it in HC for reference, 9mill, 6mill & another 6mill purifies back to back @ 4 stacks: https://vgy.me/cSpNka.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Dampen harm perhaps also. I have been doing precisely what u r doing in hc was just wondering if anyone had experience with it in mythic.

Also doesnt the channel break zen med without the helm?
    Last edited by Meataxe; 2017-02-11 at 08:10 PM.

Yeah, DH would be a good idea too. And yes it does break, but wouldn't Zen Medding after the channel when you have no Purifies be helpful if you are really taking huge stagger ticks? Or does it even affect stagger ticks nowadays? I just use it to mitigate certain mechanics never checked.
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

10+ Year Old Account
    Zen Med doesn't work on stagger ticks. It would double tip otherwise.

Stagger pause is very good for annihilates at Aluriel. But taking all the stacks isn't necessarily the best way to do it even if you could do it. The new add kind of changes it that other tank has to be away at certain points where the active tank has to take a solo annihilate. By switching the solo annihilate is always 0 stack one making it quite simple to handle. (technically 1 stack since you get the stack at start).

Unless the co-tank is complete potato it wouldn't make much sense to take all the stacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Deleted
    Dwarf Monks are the way to go, do not underestimate that racial. It has saved my life and timer runs on some +12 M runs when those Magic one-shots get the whole group down to sub 10%.

Question: I have Legendary Neck, Boots, Belt and Wrists. Which combo should I use? Currently running with Neck+Wrists but because of the absorb, the wrist is gimped.
    Last edited by mmoc70129fcef2; 2017-02-11 at 10:23 PM.

Deleted
    Are any of the specific NH trinkets good for any particular mythic fights?

Zen Med doesn't work on stagger ticks. It would double tip otherwise.
    Thanks for verifying.

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    Dwarf Monks are the way to go, do not underestimate that racial. It has saved my life and timer runs on some +12 M runs when those Magic one-shots get the whole group down to sub 10%.

Question: I have Legendary Neck, Boots, Belt and Wrists. Which combo should I use? Currently running with Neck+Wrists but because of the absorb, the wrist is gimped.
    wrists and belt have a really good synergy with each other (I assume you are talking about gai plin's and not cinidaria), so I would run with those for high damage fights where you are getting a lot of value from the belt. For lower damage you might want to consider the neck, and the boots are really good in M+ for getting a lot more fortifying brews out.

i took 5 annihilates and died to the 6th plus fel lash so could have taken 6. it hits for about 9mil a tick with FB up so that's what, 450k a tick with HT? 3.8mil stagger per tick without purifying at the end? that's doable. i reccomend the belt for the fight btw.

i actually wouldnt go beyond 2 stacks but that's another story
    Last edited by Quotey; 2017-02-14 at 09:26 AM.
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

As it still seems news to a lot of people I'll mention it here. For mythic spellblade (hell this could be used in heroic but no real need) you can have someone other than your tanks taunt boss near the end of the annihilate cast, and right as she starts the channel have the tank taunt back. This gives the debuff to whoever taunted and makes it so your tank never gets a stack. Takes some timing but works wonderfully.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedMagician View Post
    As it still seems news to a lot of people I'll mention it here. For mythic spellblade (hell this could be used in heroic but no real need) you can have someone other than your tanks taunt boss near the end of the annihilate cast, and right as she starts the channel have the tank taunt back. This gives the debuff to whoever taunted and makes it so your tank never gets a stack. Takes some timing but works wonderfully.
    Indeed they are a few options to avoid having to take annihilates with the debuff, personal experience as BrM/Guardian means we just solo tank them with stacks, the dudu requires a bit of healing of course but with Gai Plin and banking brew, I tend to no need much healing at all with the exception of rolling HoTs.