10+ Year Old Account
    4-koma Manga 'Aho Girl' Gets TV Anime Adaptation for Summer 2017

This 4-koma style manga features Yoshiko, a genuinely stupid girl (she can even manage to get all 0's on multiple choice tests). She hangs out at school with her childhood friend, who she claims to like, and he has to put up with all her ridiculous behavior! (Source: MangaHelpers)
    https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1590296

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Is that too big? Can't really tell on my phone. Just some very nice art
    504x719 desu

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    A card for degenerates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    A card for degenerates.
    So it was made for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    So it was made for you?
    Considering lolis are shit, I don't think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering lolis are shit, I don't think so.
    Considering your shit taste you must know by now that your opinion is wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I took your suggestion and repicked up Saga of Tanya (dropped at first episode due to eyes), and damn, it is very good. The nice thing about this show is that it seems it keeps getting better. For how evil Tanya is, she's incredibly likeable as well. That last episode...did not expect almost any of it. Thanks for opening my eyes to my shit taste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Acca is still boring like heck.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    So as I am trying to learn from my mistake with Youjo Senki, I decided to retry SSY (made it to episode 16 supposedly, but restarted it). I'm on episode 9 now and I've realized my issue: I'm just too stupid for this anime. I keep trying to watch for obscure details so I don't miss something, which causes me to miss everything. I'm also having trouble keeping track of the characters and who which one is. Going to push myself through it and see what happens.

Edit. Case in point Prior to episode 8, I thought the quiet one was a girl. Was I mistaken? Guessing yes.
    Last edited by Pejo; 2017-02-08 at 02:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post

Edit. Case in point Prior to episode 8, I thought the quiet one was a girl. Was I mistaken? Guessing yes.
    possibly because (ep 1-2ish spoilers and more) there was a quiet girl in their group but since her powers didn't awaken...and he was her replacement to the group basically
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks - I'm slightly less confused. Going to stop for today and switch to mindless Nichijou! First time doing it.

Thanks - I'm slightly less confused. Going to stop for today and switch to mindless Nichijou! First time doing it.

is db super on to the next actual arc now? remember they said it would start back up in february but not when
    Last edited by bals; 2017-02-08 at 06:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So as I am trying to learn from my mistake with Youjo Senki, I decided to retry SSY (made it to episode 16 supposedly, but restarted it). I'm on episode 9 now and I've realized my issue: I'm just too stupid for this anime. I keep trying to watch for obscure details so I don't miss something, which causes me to miss everything. I'm also having trouble keeping track of the characters and who which one is. Going to push myself through it and see what happens.

Some things are hard to catch in the anime. Even when I was watching it I had some troubles connecting things, but discussions in the thread while it was airing helped. There was also a problem of some characters looking too similar or something with the show.

Don't worry though, by the end of it you'll know even less than you do now. We'll be here for you when that happens. I've never seen a show get more discussion on it than SSY did, and multiple times at that. Tens of pages of it each time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post

is db super on to the next actual arc now? remember they said it would start back up in february but not when
    Yeah last ep was the intro ep for the new arc.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    IBO is really good, but compared to most mecha I've watched I'd say it has more focus on the mechas than usual. I never got around to watching Kuromukuro so I don't know what your standards for this thing are like though.

If you haven't seen it already, Code Geass might be a better suggestion for 'mecha anime that doesn't focus heavily on the mecha'.
    I know I'm late chiming in on the whole mecha genre bit, however I think the compelling thing about IBO (even for those who aren't mecha fans) is that the characters are much more developed than your standard mecha animes. I think part of it is that its geared towards a more mature audience that wouldn't be happy with the single dimension characters and relationships you see in most mecha animes. If you look at some of the more widely popular mecha anime (TTGL, Aldinoa, Valverave, FMP and even somewhat NGE) you can classify much of the cast into given tropes. However this really isn't the case with IBO, even your minor cast members seem to have well developed and complex characters.

I think part of the reason for the focus on mechs in IBO is that it is essentially a futuristic Revolutionary War story and within the given universe battles are fought mostly with these mechs. However I feel the gritty story lines, politics, characters and overall tone of the show make it stand apart from your standard shonen mecha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Can not wait for the new episode of Konosuba.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Who the fuck hasn't seen SEL yet

Who the fuck hasn't seen SEL yet
    me.
    /shitposting

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    me.
    /shitposting