Deleted
    They do that intentionally. They want exclusive MMORPG players.

Quite bad idea, from a POV of content consumption. But who am i to judge about product strategies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooh. The Dutchess personality is on the crown store. Totally buying that for my Healing Templar.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The "Dutchess?" Do you mean Duchess? And if so does it come with a ridiculous hat that looks like a vagina or with an obsession with singing about your ass?
    LOL yeah The Duchess. As for what it comes with, i'm not certain. What i'm concerned with, is having a feminine personality for my Female Brenton Templar. Currently, I only have Assassin, and Hero. Neither are fitting for my healer.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    So uh... how do you get schematics?

Need some basic Dunmer stuff like beds, urns etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    So uh... how do you get schematics?

Need some basic Dunmer stuff like beds, urns etc...
    Random drops from mobs, chests etc. For dunmer your best bet is to farm in stonefalls or deshaan

Oh? The housing patch is live? Well. There goes the money I wanted to give FF 14.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Damnit all, SWTOR is having a 250% experience event for this month and I still have characters left to level
    Whatt...whaaaat? I just uninstalled to free up SSD space. Shit. Why u do this? And ESO housing, maybe I should reinstall on PC. Gaah, what is happening. And ESO expansion and FFXIV expansion...

*headsplosion*
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Whatt...whaaaat? I just uninstalled to free up SSD space. Shit. Why u do this? And ESO housing, maybe I should reinstall on PC. Gaah, what is happening. And ESO expansion and FFXIV expansion...

*headsplosion*
    Heh, I'm considering finally getting around to swapping Rift off my SSD in favor of something else, since I barely touche it anymore. ESO is a prime candidate at this point.

But the like, 20 other MMO's I have installed? ALL TO MY RANDOM ASSORTMENT OF HDD'S FOR YOU!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    Random drops from mobs, chests etc. For dunmer your best bet is to farm in stonefalls or deshaan
    I've been stealing everything in sight and so far I've only found a basin pattern. Any easier way to farm them?

Looking to buy a full training set, I only got 5k gold, but can give private favors as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Looking to buy a full training set, I only got 5k gold, but can give private favors as well.
    What server? if PC-EU I can you give you a set in whatever weight you want.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Heh, I'm considering finally getting around to swapping Rift off my SSD in favor of something else, since I barely touche it anymore. ESO is a prime candidate at this point.

But the like, 20 other MMO's I have installed? ALL TO MY RANDOM ASSORTMENT OF HDD'S FOR YOU!
    I'm more surprised Rift isnt gone now with the Pay to win crap Trion added all over their game.

Back to ESO it's worth it, reduced load time and better loading in crowded zone make a major difference, not talking from personal experience though since my only SSD died long ago and my pc is from 2011. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    What server? if PC-EU I can you give you a set in whatever weight you want.
    Thanks for the kind offer, but I'm on NA.

I got my Templar to lv12, but I'm just not feeling the class. The animations seem really lackluster. I might reroll to sorcerer or NB. Also heard Templars aren't that good in PvP.
    Last edited by Jinxz; 2017-02-07 at 04:24 PM.

Them houses is fancy. The preview feature is neat too. Not sure which my favorite is, but strongly leaning towards the Port Hunding one. I love Redguard architecture and Stros M'Kai.

So, are bows not a good weapon choice anymore? I remember them as being powerful, but I keep seeing people recommend against them. Though, the reason why is usually sustained DPS. Since I'm not planning to do any instanced content that shouldn't be a concern, are they still good for outdoor/questing?
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

10+ Year Old Account
    Want to dive into ESO, but Warden is what I want to play. I don't want to wait until June to play what I want. Lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Thanks for the kind offer, but I'm on NA.

I got my Templar to lv12, but I'm just not feeling the class. The animations seem really lackluster. I might reroll to sorcerer or NB. Also heard Templars aren't that good in PvP.
    i'm the exact opposite. I leveled a sorcerer to 33 until i figured it just didnt work for me (kept holding on in case some high-level spells sold me over).
    Granted none of the classes in ESO seem to strike me in any particular way. They're all very 'meh' to me. The templar is the only one that I don't really mind. I actually quite like the look of their abilities as well.

The upcoming Warden class however is exactly what I tend to go for in games. Nature based classes are hecking cool so I'm impatiently waiting for gameplay videos showcasing the class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MoonGateClimber View Post
    Want to dive into ESO, but Warden is what I want to play. I don't want to wait until June to play what I want. Lol
    there's quite a bit of account-wide achievements and other knicknacks and some things are locked behind a specific faction. So you wouldn't really be playing without any gain at all looking at it like that

Wanted to update. somewhen error 206 or whatever appeared, had to "repair" and now the client wants to download the whole game again -.-
    fml

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Them houses is fancy. The preview feature is neat too. Not sure which my favorite is, but strongly leaning towards the Port Hunding one. I love Redguard architecture and Stros M'Kai.

So, are bows not a good weapon choice anymore? I remember them as being powerful, but I keep seeing people recommend against them. Though, the reason why is usually sustained DPS. Since I'm not planning to do any instanced content that shouldn't be a concern, are they still good for outdoor/questing?
    oh that house. its my fave house. and I cannot afford it the views.. are just amazing in that house (here's to hoping crowns go on sale soon because, yeah, I like it THAT much)

so irony... prior to housing patch, wood was the easiest resource to farm. now.. its the hardest O_O

P.S. I love my bow. it may not be the most optimal choice, but its the reason why i can kill and survive bosses in delves and such (because kiting) so... meh :P

10+ Year Old Account
    So I got ESO through Steam for my fiancee so we could play it together (I played in Beta but never played once it went live) but the Mac Launcher and program is nothing but trouble and is fucking up the installation every time we try it. I can't figure out what's going on with it. Has anyone else encountered issues with the Mac client? I've gone through the FAQ and Troubleshooting forums, and we've re-installed twice and verified the game files through Steam as well but nothing seems to be fixing the problems.

A) The launcher wouldn't even launch when we first installed it.
    B) Now the launcher launches after a complete reinstall, but it it won't patch and "Install/Play" is greyed out.
    C) There isn't a CD-Key visible anywhere on Steam so we can't download it through the ESO website and try it that way.

Getting pretty frustrated with Zenimax right now, this whole thing seems horribly optimised. Halp!

Update: Upon restarting, the Launcher will no longer even launch. Again. Ugh.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2017-02-07 at 09:07 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best houses are the 2 Dunmeri ones, they are pretty amazing for their prices....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.