Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Yeah it seems, that i have to go this way.
    I never healed with Shaman.... dont know how it works.. for me, it seems that they are cluncky.. and i barely see anyone in rbgs

Quote Originally Posted by Turtleslap View Post
    Yeah it seems, that i have to go this way.
    I never healed with Shaman.... dont know how it works.. for me, it seems that they are cluncky.. and i barely see anyone in rbgs
    Elemental is better than it was, but still garbage. Enhancement is still by far the best shaman pvp spec and if you're getting stomped you're probably not playing right. Enhance is very squishy and they recently nerfed our self healing, so you'll have to adopt a hit and run type of tactic more than running in and expecting to stand toe-to-toe with any other melee.

Resto shaman suck as pvp healers if you get focused. You have no useful defensive abilities like a bubble, an instant % self heal, damage reduction, etc. I played as resto several times and found it to be OK as long as you're not the target, but as DPS I find them to be the easiest healers to kill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Expert View Post
    Elemental is better than it was, but still garbage. Enhancement is still by far the best shaman pvp spec and if you're getting stomped you're probably not playing right. Enhance is very squishy and they recently nerfed our self healing, so you'll have to adopt a hit and run type of tactic more than running in and expecting to stand toe-to-toe with any other melee.

Resto shaman suck as pvp healers if you get focused. You have no useful defensive abilities like a bubble, an instant % self heal, damage reduction, etc. I played as resto several times and found it to be OK as long as you're not the target, but as DPS I find them to be the easiest healers to kill.
    Watch latest GCD tournament if you think ele is garbage, burst has been nerfed on icefury/frost shock slightly since but still is REALLY high

Quote Originally Posted by Judgey View Post
    Watch latest GCD tournament if you think ele is garbage, burst has been nerfed on icefury/frost shock slightly since but still is REALLY high
    Yes, once every minute you can blow all your CDs to do the kind of damage a DH does every 10 sec with no setup. Burst alone is irrelevant when the ele is a free kill for anyone willing to target it.