Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelorra View Post
    So "burlesque" means "fat as fuck" in Canada?
    I guess you just have to say it right.

On topic: she's fat. Kid shouldn't have told her to off herself.
    She should not have taken it as far as she did however. Two wrongs and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Yeah, fuck that kid. We should call this dad, his dad's employer, the school, and the local news paper. That will teach the little shit to have an opinion! /sarecasmifyoucouldn'ttellbecausetherearereallypeopleherewhothinkhislifeshouldbedestroyed

No, she's the real monster here.

No, its good to see actual punishments for these little shits. Simple as that. You just wanna get away with being a complete asshole.

I just leave this here:

This thread, and the comments make me sad.

But guys, the internet should be like, totally unpoliced, let the community police it...

Oh wait that's what happened here, right? Kid got burned, unless all the people contacted feel the same as the posters here ageeing with him

What's that? They don't? Dayumn.
    Last edited by AeneasBK; 2017-02-07 at 07:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    "IM JUST TRYING TO HELP"

Fuck right off with that excuse.
    I'm not trying to help what so ever. Don't put that shit word in my mouth.
    You fuck right off for putting words in my mouth.

She is fat. She is gross. She is obese. She is unhealthy. It's on her to help herself, which she is not doing. When was the last time she sweat enough to burn 1000 calories? Right.. it was the meat sweats while putting 1000 calories on.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Deleted
    She did the right thing, 15 years old shouldn't be watching burlesque drama queens.

Maybe update your title to include "NSFW"...

Anyways, yeah she's fat. If she's willing to accept that and the health risks that go along with it then fine. That's her choice. People don't have to like her being fat either, but they should probably keep their nasty comments to themselves.

IMO the only people that need to be concerned with her weight are those closest to her. They can feel free to voice their concerns about her health or whatever. Anyone else that doesn't like it can just ignore her and stop being an ass hole.

Ass hole: "Eww you're fucking disgusting."
    Response to ass hole: "OK then stop looking and stfu."

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, its good to see actual punishments for these little shits. Simple as that. You just wanna get away with being a complete asshole.
    So, you're cool with doxxing then? Did you read the article? They didn't target just the kid. They created a mob and harassed everyone till they forced him to say sorry. Sorry for having an opinion... I hope your information doesn't make it online one day and it happens to you. People have lost jobs and have been beaten up because of doxxing. But, yeah, a shitty opinion is enough to warrant doxxing in your mind... Fucking scary shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Why does she deserve to be insulted and be told to kill herself?
    If you put yourself in the spotlight, expect every vile creature in the shadows to throw stones. It is in their nature. This is not a new thing. This is not even a internet thing. This is a human thing. Does she deserve it? No. Could she have anticipated that? Hell yeah. And that either makes her dumb or delusional. And thus I lack empathy for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Wow, she is not only fat and ugly, but dumb and whiney too.
    but good thing, people this fat die quick.

So essentially the story here is an immature teen acted like an immature teen while an adult acted like a child? Sure, the teen shouldn't have done it, but teens are still maturing. Good chance that by the time he is an adult, he won't still be doing that. Meanwhile she is actually an adult and is unlikely to ever mature past acting like a child.

The most ironic thing is, when people like her (or who sympathize with her) realize that due to some political changes it might soon become impossible to shut peoples' mouths like that, they actually dare to call the situation 'similar to 1984'. Oh the irony.

However, there is a much more ironic thing: with the 'modern education' teaching people that common logic and actual science are less important than people's 'feelings', we then get articles like 'PEOPLE WITH MODERN EDUCATION DIDN'T VOTE X WHICH MEANS ONLY UNEDUCATED PEOPLE (read: people who don't share in our almost religious distorted world views pushed by the media and most educational facilities) VOTE X!'
    Last edited by LaplaceNoMa; 2017-02-07 at 07:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Quote Originally Posted by PaterMDx View Post
    Wow, she is not only fat and ugly, but dumb and whiney too.
    but good thing, people this fat die quick.
    Thank fucking christ she'll die faster than the people who care for themselves.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    I disagree. I think what she did was perfect. Shine the light in the dark corners of the internet. Don't let people hide behind anonymity anymore. People won't Bully you if you just stand up to them. That's what I tell my son to do, it worked for me, and it has worked for him so far.
    She attacked a minor, all because this minor disagreed with her posting a half-nude picture where this minor could see it.

Even better, let's swap genders and see how this plays out:

Old fat guy: "Hey girls, here's a picture of my dick. Be sure to like, share and subscribe."
    15 year old girl: [Eww that's disgusting, don't show pictures like this to children] (paraphrased from teenager slang)
    Old fat guy: "Hey fuck you for not wanting to look at my DICK picture. I'm going to tell your school that you protested (how every teenager in the world protests) and try to get you in trouble. This is also an indirect threat because I'm letting you know that I can find you in the real world at any moment. I'm also writing your mother to let her know you didn't like my dick pic."

15 year old girl's mother: "You showed your dick to my child? Fuck you."

Old fat guy: "Hey this isn't working how I planned, better get my internet friends to come to my help. I'm going to share the contact information, let's see how many of my true friends will go harass these people into submission for me."
    Last edited by Protean; 2017-02-07 at 07:52 PM. Reason: readability

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    She attacked a minor, all because this minor disagreed with her posting a half-nude picture where this minor could see it.

-snip-
    I honestly didn't even think about this like that. You're absolutely right.

Old fat guy: "Hey this isn't working how I planned, better get my internet friends to come to my help. I'm going to share the contact information, let's see how many of my true friends will go harass these people into submission for me."
    Yeah, and if it was a man that doxxed and spread this information. Society would be up in arms asking for him to be jailed or worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

haes teehee/s in all seriousness tho suck it up so what someone says something mean just get over it people are mean thats life
    mr pickles

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post

Old fat guy: "Hey girls, here's a picture of my dick. Be sure to like, share and subscribe."
    15 year old girl: [Eww that's disgusting, don't show pictures like this to children] (paraphrased from teenager slang)
    Old fat guy: "Hey fuck you for not wanting to look at my DICK picture. I'm going to tell your school that you protested (how every teenager in the world protests) and try to get you in trouble. This is also an indirect threat because I'm letting you know that I can find you in the real world at any moment. I'm also writing your mother to let her know you didn't like my dick pic."

15 year old girl's mother: "You showed your dick to my child? Fuck you."

This just in:

Slit your wrists can be paraphrased to "eww gross" - it's just "teenager slang". Totally comparable.

I don't give a fuck if you think fat people are the worst people on Earth. Nobody deserves to be spoken to like that, and to say she somehow deserved or encouraged it is flatly ridiculous, and you should definitely be ashamed of yourself more than she should.

But hey; the president of the united states casually described rape as locker room banter and still got elected, so why should 15 year old boys do differently. She's not naked in the pictures, and at 15 the boy is allowed to watch MA movies (15+ in aus, I'm guessing you have something similar in USA). This has absolutely nothing to do with the suitability of the pictures and everything to do with the reasonability of the responses.

If you think it's ok for teenagers to use language like this kid used, then get the fuck away from any children. The fact that many do doesn't make it appropriate and certainly doesn't mean they shouldn't be called out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    If you put yourself in the spotlight, expect every vile creature in the shadows to throw stones. It is in their nature. This is not a new thing. This is not even a internet thing. This is a human thing. Does she deserve it? No. Could she have anticipated that? Hell yeah. And that either makes her dumb or delusional. And thus I lack empathy for her.
    Why should we let these "vile creatures" get away with it? Why not punish them if possible to make them stop? Kid thought he could be dumb under his real name. I got no empathy for him.

My suspicion is that a lot of the people defending the kid fear that they might get doxxed and feel the consequences of being shit heads one day too.

One of my favorite things on the internet is when people get fired for saying something racist online.

Trolls are a cowardly lot.
    Last edited by Elba; 2017-02-07 at 09:17 PM.

lol people treat fat as color or a race XD
    fat can be changed yess some people have it harder than other

I fat shame sometimes but I will not lie like most fake weak cowards out there that they say because I care for you
    your an adult not a kid and you know its unhealthy I don't care if you lie on your self that its healthy
    I shame fat because I see it unattractive and ugly
    people lose their lives their love ones everyday people have bigger problem

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    I shame fat because I see it unattractive and ugly
    Why, though? How is it your business?