Poll: Well?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghrog View Post
    When I was saying it was a female, I was intending it as a joke. Honestly, I don't see them as being gender based either, or to go back to my Gozer joke from before, maybe they are whatever they want to be and who knows, maybe N'Zoth might take on female traits (the voice we hear in our heads from it, or the minions it uses as it's "voice" when it speaks through them to us).
    he sound male to me
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmw3d6q4jCo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    Hmmm, didn't realize he was in Hearthstone. (I don't play it)...

Hmmm, you know, a thought just popped into my noggin... what if after we defeat Azshara, N'Zoth corrupts her and enters her body fusing itself to her, making her into an Old God/Azshara monstrosity. A huge Azshara with tenticals and Old God traits from the joining... similar to how Garrosh was physically corrupted at the end, but instead of it being Garrosh in control of the Sha's power, it's the Old God just using (and corrupting) her body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't she like the most powerful mage in existence? So, yes.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    By that logic you don't want to kill kiljaeden at the end of this was as well? :P
    Kil'Jaeden isn't even the last boss in this expansion. He's the last boss in 7.2. Then we go to Argus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Well the Well of Eternity has since been destroyed. I'm sure that put a damper on her abilities. So probably not quite as powerful as she was 10,000 years ago.

no in azeroth at her time she is weaker than archimonde and kil'jaeden

She's been getting built up in the background for 10+ years, so yeah she should be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volendrung View Post
    Kil'Jaeden isn't even the last boss in this expansion. He's the last boss in 7.2. Then we go to Argus.

- - - Updated - - -

Well the Well of Eternity has since been destroyed. I'm sure that put a damper on her abilities. So probably not quite as powerful as she was 10,000 years ago.
    She's got the power of the Void instead of the well now, and 10k years of it too boot. I'd say shes more powerful then ever.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    She's got the power of the Void instead of the well now, and 10k years of it too boot. I'd say shes more powerful then ever.
    Well unfortunately there's no mathematical formula to compare the power of an old god with a 10k year booster in relation to her drawing magical energies from the titan soul inside our planet...

Either way, she probably won't be and end boss and she'll still get killed by a nameless band of adventurers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    no in azeroth at her time she is weaker than archimonde and kil'jaeden
    If that's true then she can't be a final boss unless she gets a bump from somewhere, like how Garrosh got a bump from an old god.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

If that's true then she can't be a final boss unless she gets a bump from somewhere, like how Garrosh got a bump from an old god.
    that happned already with Garrosh and Choggal
    I would rather fight full N,zoth in the next expansion as a final boss

10+ Year Old Account
    She's had 10,000 years of basking in the power of the Old Gods, she's certainly more powerful than a Sha'd-up-Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just imagine it an entire expansion full of under water zones :S

Deleted
    I could see her to be last boss in raid but definetly not last boss of expansion...

She is way too overrated

I can see it happen. Its just not raw power that makes a character final boss material, she also has a huge army and basically controls the sea where she can raid every island she wants. Thats why I like the idea of a South Sea expansion, taking place on several islands and maybe a huge area under the sea where we can still walk around. N'Zoth would be like Yogg-Saron is in WotLK, being its own big mid-tier boss.

azshara will be a 2nd tier end boss in an N'Zoth expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    She's had 10,000 years of basking in the power of the Old Gods, she's certainly more powerful than a Sha'd-up-Garrosh.
    But is she powerful enough to be the final boss of an expansion was the question. Someone said she is less powerful the Kil/Archi, so she may not be up to snuff as the final boss of the expansion. She could easily be the final boss of like 8.1 or 8.2 though.

How much appeal does she have in the eyes of the average gamer? Even though she might make sense in terms of WoW lore, they seem to want to stick to end bosses that are visually badass and that the average WoW player can identify pretty much immediately. I don't know much WoW lore, especially lore that takes place outside or before WoW (played WC3 but honestly can't remember much of the story), and while I know her name she doesn't really jump out at me as a huge baddie. I'm not saying she is and from your replies I'm sure she'd make sense, but if you look at however many potential bosses there are does she seem like the biggest/baddest/most well known? If yes, then sure, I don't see why not.

I'm kind of scared they might keep rehashing bosses. I can absolutely picture Illidan being overused, along with Sargeras. And if KJ isn't somehow dealt with by Legion's end, which I don't think he will be, I'm sure he'll keep showing up in one way or another.

But is she powerful enough to be the final boss of an expansion was the question. Someone said she is less powerful the Kil/Archi, so she may not be up to snuff as the final boss of the expansion. She could easily be the final boss of like 8.1 or 8.2 though.
    She WAS weaker than KJ/Archi back when the Shattering happened. Now that she has gotten imbued with the power of the old gods, I can only assume you'd at least be on par with them if not stronger. That being said, she can't be the final xpac boss. She will be the Illidan of TBC. She'll be packaged at the bad guy, but won't be the final boss.

Power is not a problem, as it was once said she could almost rival Archie or Kil'Jaeden. Plus we've had Garrosh, who was just an orc with some OG powers (and she has access to that stuff easily).

Lore relevancy is not a problem, for obvious reasons.

The only real problem I see with her becoming a final boss is that, in a naga/OG expansion, N'zoth would be a more likely candidate.

she was an ant to Acrhimonde and Kil'jaden.

she was roughly Malfurion's level.

I personally don't find her all that interesting so I voted no.