Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    I answered everything at random.
    You are mean :~
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I filled it out based on the fact that it only took 30 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    I filled it out based on the fact that it only took 30 seconds.
    Pretty much that for me too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    done, good luck with it.
    on a side note where there are only 4 options not a middle ground while grading it kinda annoys me. its very like, like, dislike, very dislike. where is the middle ground? just saying by the way.
    Good note, but that's actually done on purpose. I thought that either people like something or they don't, I get to see at least a some indicator if people dislike something or they like it instead of all being on neutral.

Thanks for replies, almost 150! Pushing few more.

@Nightfrosti
    For example there is natto in Japan, fermented beans. I neither like or dislike it. If you put a bowl of it in front of me I eat it without any complaints. If there is no natto, I will never look for it. Same for tofu or tarako. I see your point tho. These damn social studies, never like absolute science. I had my fair share of this questionnaire shit back in uni.begging people to fill it out. damn my professors.