Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Trust me, I hate that team with a passion so I root for anyone that plays them, even freaking Chicago.

Apparently rumors coming out that Poile made an offer on Duchene that had something to do with one of our top prospects Girard. Apparently it was turned down because they have a better offer on the table. My guess is it had to center around him, cause if it had included Ellis or Eckholm the Avs would have taken it and never looked back.
    I have been hopeful that maybe Calgary makes a move for Duchene, but I've heard the asking price is seriously steep. Like a top 3 or top 6 forward and some prospects, Bennett was "on the cards" with the rumor mill, but I fuckin doubt it.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I have been hopeful that maybe Calgary makes a move for Duchene, but I've heard the asking price is seriously steep. Like a top 3 or top 6 forward and some prospects, Bennett was "on the cards" with the rumor mill, but I fuckin doubt it.
    Nope its a top 4 Dman, not a forward, also seems to be a solid D prospect, but I have the feeling that part is the negotiable part, also picks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dredger and Button said it was 3 players. 1 top 6, 1 top 9 and a Dman. Or 4 players. 1 top 6, 1 dman a first and an A level prospect.

I mean Duchenne is good. But that is a lot to give up for him.

Iggy will pick a team and they will trade him there for a 3/4 rounder. Just as a favour to him. They will take less as well.
    Last edited by Nazrark; 2017-02-03 at 10:18 PM.

He can ask for that but he won't get it. Duchenne is good, but he ain't that good. Unless he mean by top 6 a guy like Smith, top 9 a guy like Jarnkrok and a Dman like Bitetto, yeah sure I'd do that all day.

Vancouver... rofl. Montreal still needs some pieces to do anything coming out of the East imo. Don't think they could keep up with a Washington or a Pittsburgh in a series.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerko View Post
    I would like to see Vancouver or Montreal to win the Cup and bring the trophy home to Canada
    Vancouver won't win their first Cup before Toronto wins their next, and Vancouver hasn't won a Cup since the Millionaires in the early 1900's.

Ribs on the waiver wire if anyone needs a center that can do nothing but pass.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    he can do cocain too, dont discount that

Guess he is decent at sexually assaulting minors as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Winnipeg has been getting the shit end for penalties. Getting called for no infractions. Then having infractions on them and not getting called.

I can speak for them because I watch their games all the time. Has it been like this for your teams?

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Winnipeg has been getting the shit end for penalties. Getting called for no infractions. Then having infractions on them and not getting called.

I can speak for them because I watch their games all the time. Has it been like this for your teams?
    Can't say that tonight, we deserved every one we got and probably should have had more. Mrazek stole that game. We dominated Detroit hardcore from the 2nd period on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post

I recall a referee dropping the puck when our centre clearly wasn't ready for it against the Habs and let play go on (remember looking up the ref was from Quebec too, what a shocker). I also remember around that time referees allowed a Sens player to sit on Reimer's head a couple years ago and got a goal then the next game a Pens player pushed one of our players into their goalie who was barely nudged and it was goalie interference. I'm not going to say we have been on the wrong end of refs calls a ton lately, but a few years ago definitely. However, goalie interference still seems to be utterly ridiculous and manages to never goes our way.

Firing Julien. Who do you replace a coach that good with? And what is the basis for even firing a coach of that caliber...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    Firing Julien. Who do you replace a coach that good with? And what is the basis for even firing a coach of that caliber...?
    For the rest of the season. Hitch is out there.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    What a pleasant surprise! we beat the Penguins for once!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    What a pleasant surprise! we beat the Penguins for once!
    And we didn't have a goal overturned against Vancouver for the 3rd game in a row lol

Well apparently we are back to sucking again.

Thank fuck the 5 day break is over! GP's have mostly all caught up and only 1 point out of a wildcard spot right now
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Well after a complete collapse by the Stars we came back from a 3 goal deficit. Man am I glad they stink.

This has to be the Caps year. Then again I said that last year too. Just hope the one week off doesn't throw off our rhythm. Last year we were rolling too before around this time we had the massive blizzard in DC which threw everything out of whack.