Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    lol, one of the danish ones were a guy transporting weed who got stopped by the police and shot at them, other were a refugee who wounded a police officer with a knife at a refugee camp after he got caught breaking into a room in the refugee camp, much terror.

1 was a terroist attack, which was more than covered, to the point where what bullets the police were using were news for an entire day, the terrorist was born in Denmark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    If the weatherman predicted a 2% chance of rain, and it rained, Gorka would call him a fake weatherman.
    The funny part is how defensive Gorka got on a conservative radio program, with conservative radio listener questions.

Could the education level really be the difference? I mean, the host, and one would assume by proxy of his material his listeners, is clearly a pretty smart guy (Yale at 16, cripes). I think it's safe to assume he knows the difference between a valid, and invalid, defense of one's position. Or, he could be in the apparently growing number of GOP who are not 100% sold on the situation. Think about it: what journalist, regardless of political party or affiliation, would want to take the line "if Trump doesn't agree, it's false"? Especially when it comes to factually provable statements?

Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    He's trying to get the public to distrust them and take away their power. He's taken Nixon's strategy and taken it to a whole new level.

http://fortune.com/2016/11/23/donald...a-adversaries/

http://fortune.com/2017/01/27/trump-media-trap/
    I think a lot of people don't trust the media but I think nothing either side is doing right now will change anything in that regard. Its time to start doing and talking about other things. Its been an endless shit show for the last 2 weeks(really 6 months) because of how the media is covering Trump and how he is carrying on his grudge with them. Enough with all the hostility. The country needs a break from all this nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Yeah I wonder why the Obama administration listed those 7 countries as the dangerous ones.
    Why wonder, when Trump has explained it already. Saudi Arabia is not on the list, because according to Trump, Hillary got paid off:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...-saudi-arabia/

The list it self is inaccurate because it's created by the guy who according to Trump, founded ISIS:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/11/u...ally.html?_r=0

So, that is why the list is the way it is. Just like Hillary, he got paid off to not include Saudi Arabia. Just like Obama, Trump is funding ISIS the same way Obama did. Still confused?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    They are certainly dangerous countries to go to and there is a ton of terrorist attacks that people from those countries are responsible for...just not in the US.
    Trump told us it's because Obama founded ISIS and Hillary protected Saudi Arabia due to getting paid off. Why else would he use the same list?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems to be the most appropriate thread for this.

Going now full circle, the White House has lied about CNN lying.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...or-sunday-show
    http://thehill.com/homenews/news/318...ment-on-conway

CNN rejects White House claim: We never retracted statement on Conway

Feel free to read the full story, but here's the quick verson:
    1) CNN chooses not to invite Conway to appear on Sunday talk news. They tell the NYTimes this was intentional because Conway lacks credibility.
    2) Conway says she was invited, but could not go because of a family issue.
    3) Spicer claims CNN walked back/denied their claims.
    4) CNN says "fuck you, we meant every word".

Also...didn't Trump forbid his surrogates from going on CNN in the first place? Why would she have even been invited? And if she was, why would she have declined for family reasons, and not because her boss said no?

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    White people can't be terrorists.

A white man shoots up a historically black church so he can make a political statement about how much he hates black people? Not a terrorist.

Now replace 'white' with Muslim and 'black' with Christian.
    The irony.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Didn't say it was, the guy who I quoted asked I thought it was under reported, feel free to correct him.
    The guy you quoted was the same guy you just quoted and he didn´t ask you anything...
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.