Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Mostly because people like you are WAY to sensitive. What he said was the tamest shit I've ever heard.
    God I'm sick of this derpy chestnut.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    They typically don't "joke" about abusing their authority without even a hint of mirth.
    Yeah, and? Trump is an idiot. I never said otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

God I'm sick of this derpy chestnut.
    King of the shitposters strikes again. I'd even bet you're better at it than Trump. Well, that's probably not to difficult to pull off.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Yeah, and? Trump is an idiot. I never said otherwise.
    The point being I see no reason we should treat a man who has a history of vendettas and little grasp on the powers and restrictions of his office making statements about destroying others' careers as a joke.

This is how he's run his personal business life for decades. What assurance do we have that's not how he thinks he can run the government?

King of the shitposters strikes again. I'd even bet you're better at it than Trump. Well, that's probably not to difficult to pull off.
    That's the funniest part about this whole "you're too sensitive!" nonsense. Its always trotted out by people barely keeping their shit in check.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I agree; it was more of a comment on urasim, using the "locker room talk" as an excuse to make the same type of jokes in public, etc.
    I'm actually just not a fan of being pressured by people like you to self censor.

I'm actually just not a fan of being pressured by people like you to self censor.
    What you call "self censorship" most of us call manners. In the case of the President though, who's words matter very much, its called good governance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Likewise. The so called anti sjw shit is really just trying to silence folks who point out racist and bigoted behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    False equivalence. Stop comparing legitimate dark humor to what he said.

I don't joke in public. Mostly because people like you are WAY to sensitive. What he said was the tamest shit I've ever heard.
    Just because you're fond of parroting certain words doesn't make it a false equivalence.

You know nothing about me so let's keep the assumptions limited to the topic yeah? . Trump holds the highest office in the free world, he doesn't have the luxury of even jokingly remark on "ruining someone's career". Whether it's tame according to you is utterly irrelevant given the context and him being president.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

They typically don't "joke" about abusing their authority without even a hint of mirth.
    Droning his daughters boyfriend? At least a senator can protect himself, what can a teenager do? especially after passing " I can drone U.S. citizens and I can fly drones in U.S." legislation.
    Or maybe both of these were jests.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Donald ends up being impeached, it won't be hard for them to come up with a list of charges.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Droning his daughters boyfriend? At least a senator can protect himself, what can a teenager do? especially after passing " I can drone U.S. citizens and I can fly drones in U.S." legislation.
    Or maybe both of these were jests.
    That statement was made during the White House Correspondent's Dinner. Explicitly a comedic platform. One can argue it was in bad taste (it was) but its not comparable to Trump making these threats during an actual meeting.

That statement was made during the White House Correspondent's Dinner. Explicitly a comedic platform. One can argue it was in bad taste (it was) but its not comparable to Trump making these threats during an actual meeting.
    Yeah, because firing someone is so much worse than killing US citizens.

Both are jokes, but Trump is known for "You're fired". Yet, you think he's being 100% serious all the time with these things. You're the perfect definition of a partisan person.

Yeah, because firing someone is so much worse than killing US citizens.
    What the fuck are you talking about? Obama made a bad joke that was obviously a joke in an obviously joke situation. Trump threatened to destroy a state senator for opposing his agenda with no hint of comedy or joking intent. Its pathetic to conflate the two.

Trump is known for "You're fired"
    Which is not what he said. He's also known for vendettas against those who displease him though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Thats not what Fascism is.
    It is a big part of it.