even separate i imagine theyre miles ahead of all the humans.

also, why didnt they get future trunks to join their team?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    also, why didnt they get future trunks to join their team?
    There's no way to contact him. He has the only Time Machine and Beerus made sure that second one will never be built.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    There's no way to contact him. He has the only Time Machine and Beerus made sure that second one will never be built.
    LAME

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    yea as Gotrunks. Which is a 30 minute vision in a tournament style battle. Not helpful XD
    This. Even without fusing, they're still more powerful than Roshi, Tien, and Krillin, but their difference in experience would most likely make that power gap irrelevant unless they can literally beat their opponent in a single hit. And going as Gotenks would be impossible because of the huge time limit it imposes on them.

But to be fair, the real reason they're not competitors is most likely to avoid Saiyan overload. We already have Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Cabba, and the new Broly-like girl as Saiyan competitors. That's already 1/4 of the competitors of two universes combined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Silly theory: What if that new transformation is the Rose transformation Black had? Or maybe a pure God form, that only he can achieve, because Goku.

Also, I loved Beerus being all menacing and stuff, and I'd hate to see this gone, as Goku / Vegeta grow more powerful. I think Beerus needs to keep them more in check somehow.

Another shitty theory: The Grand Priest is not afraid of Zeno, and I think he can even stop Zeno if he does something stupid.

So, it seems it's not only Krillin who can be affected by human bullets now, clearly if taken unaware any of the gang can be taken out by a simple handgun.
    Leads me back to the Trunks arc and Black was going to be shot by that rifle which contained an "energy bullet" capable of killing anyone. Mia made a headshot on Black and all it did was knock him off his chair while he was not expecting it.

Why does ChiChi have to be so incredibly annoying, she's probably one of the worse characters on the show now, didn't Goku get handed millions of zeni a few episodes back by Mr Satan so that he didn't have to "work" and could concentrate on his training.

I did enjoy the Beerus bit with Goku though, that seemed really sinister which Goku just shrugged off. Maybe Beerus won't forget about that...

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Another shitty theory: The Grand Priest is not afraid of Zeno, and I think he can even stop Zeno if he does something stupid.
    Could be. The angels seems to be more powerful than the gods they're attending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    So, it seems it's not only Krillin who can be affected by human bullets now, clearly if taken unaware any of the gang can be taken out by a simple handgun.
    I think this has been established as far back as the Cell saga or so. If your defenses are down, you can be hurt by anything that would hurt any regular human without ki training.

Leads me back to the Trunks arc and Black was going to be shot by that rifle which contained an "energy bullet" capable of killing anyone. Mia made a headshot on Black and all it did was knock him off his chair while he was not expecting it.
    She missed. She hit his earring. That's why all it did was knock him off his chair.

I did enjoy the Beerus bit with Goku though, that seemed really sinister which Goku just shrugged off. Maybe Beerus won't forget about that...
    That part was great. You could actually feel tension for once.
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

felt like goku was acting like a power hungry villain with a selfish attitude.
    Be passionate about the craft, achievements, events and community.
    But do not worship the machine, pedestal nor system.
    You cannot afford to be blind, for yourself and others.

Deleted
    Nobody mentioning how Gohan is in mystic form again in the new intro? Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I don't like how all 10 fighters are from earth.
    while I bet the fighters from the other universes are from different planets.
    yeah, totally...

Goku and Vegeta are Sayians
    Piccolo isn't even from earth too
    Buu is a magical demon
    17 and 18 are basically robots
    Gohan is only half-human
    only Krillin, Roshi and Tien are earthlings, and they are the weakest members of team
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Nobody mentioning how Gohan is in mystic form again in the new intro? Okay.
    Oh, I noticed. Thanks, Piccolo!

Hoping he goes beyond that, but I'll already be satisfied if he's at his Buu-saga level.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    And Tien isn't entirely human so there is that too! xD

- - - Updated - - -

Gohan needs to be trained by someone stronger than Piccolo at this point, imo. Even a few Whis sessions with weights would be good.
    Surprised Goku just doesn't teach Gohan SSB.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's interesting that they were also afraid of the Grand Priest.

Good episode (mostly).
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Animation is odd, but interesting

the intro is hype as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    This. Even without fusing, they're still more powerful than Roshi, Tien, and Krillin, but their difference in experience would most likely make that power gap irrelevant unless they can literally beat their opponent in a single hit. And going as Gotenks would be impossible because of the huge time limit it imposes on them.

But to be fair, the real reason they're not competitors is most likely to avoid Saiyan overload. We already have Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Cabba, and the new Broly-like girl as Saiyan competitors. That's already 1/4 of the competitors of two universes combined.
    Goten and Trunks dont participate because most likely the form to win a match is either killing the rival or left him K.O and the kids can die against character like hit or some malicious and powerful guys

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    If that were the case, then he would had stopped zeno before he destroyed 6 universes

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Nah, it's something even simpler than that...

Bulma and Chi-Chi wouldn't let them take part.
    Maybe for that rule specially, i mean in the preview of the next episode is looks like goku had find out about the tournament rules

they should just send chi chi. she would yell at them and win the tournament

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, exhibition match with the furry people.